Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,201 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia (80244 Views)

Photos Of Nnamdi Kanu's House In Afaraukwu, Umuahia Ahead Of Parents' Burial / Jewish Community Storms Nnamdi Kanu’s House In Abia State. See Why. Photos / Nnamdi Kanu's House After Military Invasion In Umuahia (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Almaiga: 8:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Ebimor96:

You are not conversant with the word "NUKES"

So I will ignore your stupidity henceforth.

Another round of chest beating. When it start now, you and your likes will go on exile like your Coward IPOB leader (KANU). Kwontinue. cool

2 Likes

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by pointblank247(m): 8:38am On Oct 12, 2017
I pirrrry this country. let me make it clear once again that Nigeria does not yet know what it is up against in attacking Kanu. when they set the crasiest bail condition out of stupidity and frustration the never knew it would be met in hours. IF NOW they think they can frustrate this young Prince they are joking again. 20 pounds for all we had in the bank after the war never stopped us even as it was done at a time when nigeria was been sold in the nwme of privatision to make sure we eont partake. we still went ahead in a matter of less than 20years to become the most progressive tribe in Africa. this your python with broken spine dance will only end in deserter aginst the republic and will not scratch the diamond hard resolve of the igbo man to go his way. no it will not. all hail Biafra
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by DONFASZY(m): 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Am nt in support of army now going to Kanu house to steal and call it RAID

Our fundamental Human right is fu*cked as Nigeria Economy

We are now out of Recession my foot
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Horlufemi(m): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Kanu don strike deal. Una still dey there
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by talk2percy(m): 10:09am On Oct 12, 2017
The only tyrant that doesn't want anyone speaking out the ills in his demonic administration.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by Daboomb: 11:49am On Oct 12, 2017
pointblank247:
I pirrrry this country. let me make it clear once again that Nigeria does not yet know what it is up against in attacking Kanu. when they set the crasiest bail condition out of stupidity and frustration the never knew it would be met in hours. IF NOW they think they can frustrate this young Prince they are joking again. 20 pounds for all we had in the bank after the war never stopped us even as it was done at a time when nigeria was been sold in the nwme of privatision to make sure we eont partake. we still went ahead in a matter of less than 20years to become the most progressive tribe in Africa. this your python with broken spine dance will only end in deserter aginst the republic and will not scratch the diamond hard resolve of the igbo man to go his way. no it will not. all hail Biafra

IPOB miscreant don begin their usual chest-beating again!

Tell the Rat called Kanu to show his face now?

Bloody Cowards! Five Naira, una nor go collect this time
. grin grin

Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by bigtt76(f): 12:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Savage! This is hilarious grin

Clerverly:
#KanuResumeOrResign

OurMumuDonDo
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by bakila: 3:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
KardinalZik:

South-south.
Isoko North Delta State.
And I'm sure you know that my people are not Biafrans.
Good conscience, however, demands that unity is never forced.

UNITY IS NEGOTIABLE!
REGIONAL MARRIAGE CAN'T BE FORCED!!
LET THEM GO THEIR SEPERATE WAY!!!

Nigeria should prove that it's existence and survival isn't dependent on South-east.
Ok, kontinue.
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by ofwest47(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
The Bia_fraud boy deserves it
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by adetayo234: 9:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
farihafaheemah:

How can he hate you because of your religion, when member of his family also a Christian. May be he hates you because of your dubious character in nature. My opinion though.......

I didn't say me; I said igbos. You comment like you lost reasoning capability. My opinion though
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by adetayo234: 9:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
oweman:
## ## ##

Ibos are not Christians because a Christian can not be a criminal and more than 85% total ibo population are criminals .¡¡¡

More than 85%? You counted them? Or you used the 97% to 5% formula, like your dullard president?
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by adetayo234: 9:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
mubeela:
He is just sympathizing wit u guz dat ur almighty leader is missing

I'm not referring to me; I'm referring to igbos. Stop being clever by half
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by adetayo234: 9:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
godox2:

Why bring religion? Is Kanu a christian?
Wake up, religion is in the heart. If Christians. Muslims, Jews and other religion followed their religion's teaching,
we wouldn't have been where we are today.

Madridguy seems to have a different opinion
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by benzion72(m): 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
How I wish it is the Indigbo intelligecia that demand and at the vanguard and at the forefront of demand for Biafra people like Sir Emeka Anyaoku, Prof. Charles Soludo, Nwolishe, ABC Nwosu, Olisha Agbakoba, Ben Nwabuse

Nigeria would have gotten a tough time and it will be very difficult to stop the new country. Kanu should have consult such high faculty. Have you listen to Kanu speak or their Biafra radio station the lack content and originality they curse and rain abuses even on igbo going to churches established by yoruba.

I love their self determination but one must be wise to go about it
Re: The Condition Of Nnamdi Kanu's House After Second Military Raid In Umuahia by blacknp(m): 11:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
funnynation:
I no dey surprised. Anything is possible in this nation. I know say they go take away any valuable items go sell.

Na so dey take start for Goodluck house in Gwarinpa
I'm sure those his wannabe Jewish robes,rags of many colours are of great value?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha Loses Weight, Held By A Man As He Walks (Pictures) / "Sanusi Beheaded Gideon Akaluka" - Femi Fani-Kayode / David Mark’s Multi-Million Naira Mansion Unveiled - Newsrescue.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.