Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels (17257 Views)

Why We Revoked Contract With Atiku's Intels - NPA / FG Cancels NPA Contract With Intels, Atiku's Company / NPA Moves Against Atiku’s Intels Over TSA Policy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Trumpism: 8:27pm On Oct 11, 2017
Coalition Blasts Buhari for Terminating Contract Atiku's Company Had With NPA Over 2019 Election

The attention of Democracy Coalition has been drawn to a petty and witch-hunting policy of the Buhari administration which resulted in the termination of the boat pilotage monitoring and supervision contract Atiku's company Intels had with the Nigerian Port Authority (NPA) because of Atiku's interest in contesting the 2019 Presidential Election against the rumoured reelection bid of the ailing President.

There is no doubt that the move is part of the wider conspiracy to attack and cripple the business interest of the former Vice President who is also the biggest employer of labour in Nigeria.

To say the least, the terminated contract is an open admittance by the failed Buhari government that Atiku's Presidency is inevitable come 2019.

Anybody fooling himself with an overdose of cocaine syrup and is thinking that Atiku will go broke and back out of the 2019 Presidential race is only suffering from the placebo effect of the drug.

With the $25 billion contract scandal in the NNPC and with the massive corrupt practices going on in the failed Buhari Government, the ailing President Buhari has shown that his much trumpeted fight against corruption by this draconian and clueless regime is nothing but a hoax.

With the latest clampdown on one of the multinational businesses in Nigeria, the failed Buhari government has demonstrated once again that he hates domestic and foreign investments in the country. What this action means is that under Buhari, investments are not safe in Nigeria.

Donald Trump ran for President against Barrack Obama's anointed candidate in 2016 but Obama did not go against his business interest.

Hence, the latest move against Atiku by President Buhari has really emboldened Nigerians to rally round Atiku and support him to become their President in 2019.

Therefore, we are asking the ailing President Buhari to start writing his hand-over note because Atiku's Inauguration on May 29, 2019 as Nigeria's new President has become inevitable.

Signed:

Mr. Michael Williams,
National Coordinator,
Democracy Coalition.

Contact us via
coalitiondemocracy@gmail.com

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/m.thenigerianvoice.com/amp/news/258407/coalition-blasts-buhari-for-terminating-contractatikus-comp.html

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by AntiWailer: 8:33pm On Oct 11, 2017
Atiku will come and contest to protect his business interests.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Achuwa1(m): 8:36pm On Oct 11, 2017
Am securing the whole 3 local government Area that make up mbaise for Atiku because he is the man of the masses unlike tht tribal bigot in Aso rock.

82 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by frostland(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Na dem dem anybody wa put mouth e go end for him head

2 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by meezynetwork(m): 8:38pm On Oct 11, 2017
Atiku I know

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by SalamRushdie: 8:40pm On Oct 11, 2017
We just have to all make sure Atiku wins this time , I am tired of Buhari I swear

76 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by TundeHashim(m): 8:59pm On Oct 11, 2017
When we do the wrong things at the right time, it's good. But when we do the right thing at the wrong time, it makes things crappy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by obamat: 9:01pm On Oct 11, 2017
Sincerely Atiku needs to become the president or someone close to him.
My reason is to see how intels can come alive and well. Onne port has become a ghost land now with great facilities there. Intels alone can sustain the whole of nigerdelta region.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by teadrake(m): 9:02pm On Oct 11, 2017
SalamRushdie:
We just have to all make sure Atiku wins this time , I am tired of Buhari I swear
Please contest for President come 2019,and you can be rest assured I'll mobilise the whole of my Community to vote for you.
Aren't you tired of Old cargoes

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Drversatile: 9:15pm On Oct 11, 2017
Can Atiku be trusted ?

I need answers with facts

5 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 9:20pm On Oct 11, 2017
Drversatile:
Can Atiku be trusted ?

you will never know until you give him a trial.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by SalamRushdie: 9:31pm On Oct 11, 2017
teadrake:

Please contest for President come 2019,and you can be rest assured I'll mobilise the whole of my Community to vote for you.
Aren't you tired of Old cargoes

I am but the younger people who are positioned politically now are worse of , just take that governor of Kogi state and see the nonsense he is doing

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by jasawa: 9:41pm On Oct 11, 2017
Achuwa1:
Am securing the whole 3 local government Area that make up mbaise for Atiku because he is the man of the masses unlike tht tribal bigot in Aso rock.
are talking about that Erosion infested area?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 11, 2017
A real slave signed that letter?

Na question I ask o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 10:04pm On Oct 11, 2017
Drversatile:
Can Atiku be trusted ?

No he can't,he was indicted by United States goverment for accepting bribes from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account.That is why he is banned from entering United states

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by bedspread: 10:08pm On Oct 11, 2017
[s]
DutchBruh:

No he can't,he was indicted by United States goverment for accepting bribes from Siemens through his wife Jennifer account.That is why he is banned from entering United states
[/s]WHICH KAIN WRONG INFO IS DIS... ATIKU ABUBUKAR THAT TROLLS INTO THE USA. EVEN HAS A UNIVERSITY YHAT PARTNERS WITH INSTITUTIONS IN THE USA.... EASY BRO... easy

48 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Referendum50(f): 10:12pm On Oct 11, 2017
I prefer atiku over some one that kills people for joy

14 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 11, 2017
bedspread:
[s][/s]WHICH KAIN WRONG INFO IS DIS... ATIKU ABUBUKAR THAT TROLLS INTO THE USA. EVEN HAS A UNIVERSITY YHAT PARTNERS WITH INSTITUTIONS IN THE USA.... EASY BRO... easy
Read the Senate report.Atiku is an extremely useless and occultic thief.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/subcommittees/investigations/media/investigations-subcommittee-holds-hearing-on-keeping-foreign-corruption-out-of-the-united-states-four-case-histories

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by bedspread: 10:30pm On Oct 11, 2017
DutchBruh:

Read the Senate report.Atiku is an extremely useless and occultic thief.

https://www.hsgac.senate.gov/subcommittees/investigations/media/investigations-subcommittee-holds-hearing-on-keeping-foreign-corruption-out-of-the-united-states-four-case-histories
Bro u are Absolutely right.. I know Atiku was a criminal... But Right now I feel He has a chance to Rescue his Bad Reputation.... The present Leadership is a CASTSTROPHY

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2017
bedspread:
Bro u are Absolutely right.. I know Atiku was a criminal... But Right now I feel He has a chance to Rescue his Bad Reputation.... The present Leadership is a CASTSTROPHY
Here is a quote from the United States Senate report
"Offshore Wire Transfers. Jennifer Douglas, a U.S. citizen and the fourth wife of Atiku Abubakar, former Vice President and former presidential candidate in Nigeria, helped her husband bring more than $40 million in suspect funds into the United States from 2000 to 2008, through wire transfers from offshore corporations. The Securities and Exchange Commission has alleged in a 2008 civil complaint that Ms. Douglas received $2.8 million in bribe payments from a German conglomerate, Siemens AG, which has acknowledged making the payments."
A thief cannot be the one to save Nigeria. If he wanted to resue his bad reputation,he will return all he stole,right from his days at customs.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by BabaRamota1980: 1:48am On Oct 12, 2017
... the former Vice President who is also the biggest employer of labour in Nigeria.

Is Atiku shmoking something?

How is he the biggest employer of labour in Nigeria?

We need numbers.

4 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Nobody: 2:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Achuwa1:

Is Atiku fulani, Awusa or afonja.

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by 9japrof(m): 5:21am On Oct 12, 2017
When will niggas learn, girls are like doughnut, every body gets a turn- my favorite rap verse from juicy J

When will Nigerian leaders learn, political limelight everybody would get a turn. Buhari forgets so easily that the alleged persecution from the PdP back in the days make him a popular candidate for the. 2015 election. I don't know why Nigerian politicians forget that power is transient, you can't stay in power forever

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by CriticMaestro: 8:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Owk, this buhari don tire me sef, see how Im dey make a thief like atiku look innocent

3 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Abeyjide: 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
what else do you expect
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by bamite(m): 8:11am On Oct 12, 2017
hmm
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by nairavsdollars(f): 8:13am On Oct 12, 2017
If Atiku wins, many of these APC leaders will go on exile

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by mcayomind: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2017
una just dey know?

1 Like

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by Lomprico2: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2017
Its their trade mark na!
Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by abbaapple: 8:15am On Oct 12, 2017
With this strategis that buhari came up with I can bet with my 2 big balls that he will make Atiku win 2019 election. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Democracy Coalition Reacts To NPA Contract Termination Of Atiku's Intels by YelloweWest: 8:16am On Oct 12, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ag President Osinbanjo In Daura, Katsina State / Fct Minister Hosts Kashim Shettima, As Vp Candidate Meets Fct Stakeholders / Lagos Final Results Being Announced Now On Channels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.