Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,877 members, 7,828,117 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet (5224 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill / Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
mrphysics:

Why do you spend enough energy trying to prove to people who have sacrificed their brain for nothing. They are the ones setting us 360 degree backwards.

People who believed that a government wants to reduce their population through vaccine. I have followed your comments and I think you need to save yourself the stress of explaining to them.

Please, they don't deserve exchanging words with. I am ashamed of how poor my people thinks. It pisses me off to see supposedly adults reason like almajiris.
Is this the first time vaccination is being done in the east?
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by mrphysics(m): 5:08pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Is this the first time vaccination is being done in the east?
No sir. But I read your argument and its riddled with insults. I wouldn't want such, maybe you can continue without mentioning me.

Imela ezigbo nwannem nwoke.
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by adetoya234: 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
In the wake of the alleged vaccination that the Nigerian army went to carry out in eastern part of the country. A lot of human beings have said a lot of things. But I am so amazed at the hypocrisy of a whole lot.

I have a few questions to ask those hypocrites.

When has the army suddenly taken up the job of vaccination?

Was there any thorough enlightenment or sensitization before the exercise ernestly took off?

Will you even let someone vaccinate your child without you hearing anything about the exercise?

Few weeks ago, this same army invaded the east and maimed innocent people, yet you expect those affected to present themselves freely to the murderers?

You see all of una we truth no dey their mouth, your turn is coming.

Aside truthful people including my parents, siblings, MhizzAJ, my partners and all those I will deal with in one way or the other, Nigerians are so hypocritical just like their President.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can stop a raging storm. It will hit like a hurricane. Only the truthfulwill survive. All the evil plans of the enemy will fall on them. Any hole they dig, they will fall into it.

Truuuuuuuth
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by adetoya234: 5:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Goldeno:
MUMU people

If they didn't do it for you people you will still come out with you stinking mouths shouting marginalization.

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by AlPeter: 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Who's this halfbaked fetus?

so you were baked? No wonder... the fire must've dried your brain cells
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by adetoya234: 5:21pm On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Posting with an under-developed, poorly vaccinated brain grin grin grin
Zoo pikin
Hahaha
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
AlPeter:
so you were baked? No wonder... the fire must've dried your brain cells
Who's this halfbaked fetus?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Imo Crisis / I Was His Guarantor For A Loan And He Eloped. What Do I Do? / See The Petition DSS Boss Received This Morning Against IPOB Leader (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.