Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,049 members, 7,828,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:02 PM

About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet (5231 Views)

CUPP: Reps Offered $10 Million Bribe For Passage Of Vaccination Bill / Compulsory Vaccination, Others Inside House Of Reps Diseases Control Bill / Soyinka To Expose Obasanjo, The 'Most Hypocritical' Former Leader In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2017
imhotep:

LMAO
Come and take 51% of Lagos state back from your Igbo masters grin grin
Hahahahaha, ur lies have debunked on this thread. The Yorubas are actually the ones who developed and own Lagos. Happy crying, hahahahaha

https://www.nairaland.com/4110844/real-developers-lagos-top-30

1 Like

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Are you sure you are talking with your senses?

How many parents knew about the vaccination? Or someone you call army will just wake up and start going about vaccinating little kids on a school day, in their schools, not even a weekend that the kids will most likely be with their parent who will ask necessary questions when those vaccinating come around.

OK. I think someone should vaccinate you kids in your absence and without your prior knowledge and approval. You are a hypocrite.
Since when must u call ur parents to school just to ask questions on immunization? As far as I can remember, when I was in primary school the way they usually do it at school is that they usually go meet the school high management and discuss the benefits of immunization, then the school management will enlighten the pupils on the benefits of immunization. I did not even need to call my parents because the school management have already asked the necessary questions. But the people have already being fed with lies from people like u to fear the army. U are the hypocrite here.
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by sarutobie(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

Since when must u call ur parents to school just to ask questions on immunization? As far as I can remember, when I was in primary school the way they usually do it at school is that they usually go meet the school high management and discuss the benefits of immunization, then the school management will enlighten the pupils on the benefits of immunization. I did not even need to call my parents because the school management have already asked the necessary questions. But the people have already being fed with lies from people like u to fear the army. U are the hypocrite here.
You mean immunization was done on pupils without prior knowledge of their medical history?? My gawd!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
sarutobie:

You mean immunization was done on pupils without prior knowledge of their medical history?? My gawd!
Immunization is disease prevention vaccine. It does nothing to the body except to prevent from disease. It's does not matter how ur medical history have being like. There where people I knew at primary school that where sick but were still immunized regardless, and nothing happened to them, they are still alive till date
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

Immunizing you without your parent's consent might be the reason why you think the way you do.

But I will advise you, never allow your child take immunization without your prior notice and approval. It's for their sake not you. I still have hope in Ur kids but You are immersed in hypocrisy and might be irredeemably gullible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:16am On Oct 12, 2017
Jenisom96:
I challenged a soldier with name tag Abubakar Idris.A, a captain of the Nigeria army today at Nnewi (at traffic light to be precise) to tell me the name of the vaccine they are administering but he could not mention the name but only stuttered that it is for the good of the students that they are doing it. I was dumbfounded and could not believe my eyes that an educated captain cannot and does not even know what they are administering to pupils. All I have to say is " IT IS WELL". My people, I lost appetite through out the whole day and could not do anything meaningful again. Those that think that they have won should not relax OK, revenge is sweetest when served cold. They can ban or proscribe Ipob for all we care but Ipob will bounce back stronger soonest. This time around, there will be no time for dialogue. They would soon realise that Nnamdi KANU was cool headed and a saint when the time comes. Meetings upon meetings are going on at the moment. Only God knows how it is going to end but one thing I know for sure is that you can never stop an Ideology with bullets and guns. Till then sha.

If Kanu comes again he will be crushed again. You don't cause conflict on a people you did not consult before you started your agitation. You don't throw around hate speeches knowing fully when that you have a huge population outside Igbo land. Nnamdi Kanu is gone for good. Amen
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:18am On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

No wonder you reason like a child.
We are now seeing the side-effects of those expired childhood vaccinations on your brain.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 10:19am On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Immunizing you without your parent's consent might be the reason why you think the way you do.

But I will advise you, never allow your child take immunization without your prior notice and approval. It's for their sake not you. I still have hope in Ur kids but You are immersed in hypocrisy and might be irredeemably gullible.
U are the gullible illiterate here. Who knows, some of the parents of the children might even be illiterates who won't even understand the benefits of immunization. That is why the top school management should be the ones doing the explaining to the students. That is how it is done in most schools. They don't calm the parents, the top school management takes care and monitors it
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 10:20am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
No wonder you reason like a child. We are now seeing the side-effects of those vaccinations on your brain.
Go and seat down. Hate filled homo sapient

1 Like

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

Go and seat down. Hate filled homo sapient
Posting with an under-developed, poorly vaccinated brain grin grin grin
Zoo pikin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
In the wake of the alleged vaccination that the Nigerian army went to carry out in eastern part of the country. A lot of human beings have said a lot of things. But I am so amazed at the hypocrisy of a whole lot.

I have a few questions to ask those hypocrites.

When has the army suddenly taken up the job of vaccination?

Was there any thorough enlightenment or sensitization before the exercise ernestly took off?

Will you even let someone vaccinate your child without you hearing anything about the exercise?

Few weeks ago, this same army invaded the east and maimed innocent people, yet you expect those affected to present themselves freely to the murderers?

You see all of una we truth no dey their mouth, your turn is coming.

Aside truthful people including my parents, siblings, MhizzAJ, my partners and all those I will deal with in one way or the other, Nigerians are so hypocritical just like their President.

Nothing, absolutely nothing can stop a raging storm. It will hit like a hurricane. Only the truthfulwill survive. All the evil plans of the enemy will fall on them. Any hole they dig, they will fall into it.

U deserve my respect....is there a way I can add you as a friend on nairaland

1 Like

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 12, 2017
Jenisom96:
I challenged a soldier with name tag Abubakar Idris.A, a captain of the Nigeria army today at Nnewi (at traffic light to be precise) to tell me the name of the vaccine they are administering but he could not mention the name but only stuttered that it is for the good of the students that they are doing it. I was dumbfounded and could not believe my eyes that an educated captain cannot and does not even know what they are administering to pupils. All I have to say is " IT IS WELL". My people, I lost appetite through out the whole day and could not do anything meaningful again. Those that think that they have won should not relax OK, revenge is sweetest when served cold. They can ban or proscribe Ipob for all we care but Ipob will bounce back stronger soonest. This time around, there will be no time for dialogue. They would soon realise that Nnamdi KANU was cool headed and a saint when the time comes. Meetings upon meetings are going on at the moment. Only God knows how it is going to end but one thing I know for sure is that you can never stop an Ideology with bullets and guns. Till then sha.

I tell you....bokoharam will be a childs play...I told kanu I have given up my life for this struggle....we will be coming home soon

1 Like

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Jenisom96:
m0ronic nigerian soldiers that have nothing to offer
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:34am On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

U are the gullible illiterate here. Who knows, some of the parents of the children might even be illiterates who won't even understand the benefits of immunization. That is why the top school management should be the ones doing the explaining to the students. That is how it is done in most schools. They don't calm the parents, the top school management takes care and monitors it
OK they will explain to the students and not their 'illiterate' parents?

I cease to marvel at your stupidi.ty any longer. Now run along.
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

All these evil wishes of yours shall return to your kindred and multiply in abundance.
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
You are very sure the state governor is aware. Is it the state governor that will take the 'vaccine?

Stop talking like this na.
Well. I understand your point bro.
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by ProWalker: 11:18am On Oct 12, 2017
The SE has gone beyond the point of rationality. Everything is now view with sentiment, suspicions and they want- to- come- and- get- us mentality.

The persecution- complex is at all time high.
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Mindurmind: 11:54am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Mindurmind: 11:55am On Oct 12, 2017
You do not have to be Igbo to feel uncomfortable with this.
Anyone with half a brain should have questions. Stop being instinctively tribalistic and think like a civilised person in 2017.
No civilised country would adopt this approach under the prevailing circumstances.
How is one to believe that the same Army sent to the East to use force to intimidate a people is now suddenly nicely carrying out immunisation on the same people?
When did the Army replace health ministry in Nigeria?
Has this same Army vaccinated people in the SS where the so called monkey pox is?
Why has the Army not been used for polio immunisation in Northern Nigeria (which is the only part of Nigeria where polio is yet to be eradicated)?
Nigeria is one of the only 3 countries in the world where polio remains endemic-the other 2 countries are Pakistan & Afghanistan .If the army is now being used for healthcare, they should be used for polio immunisations in the North, so we can finally complete the eradication of polio in Nigeria.

Every year one hears of another stupid disease, it's enough to make anyone with half a brain ask legitimate questions & one cannot rule out the possibility that some horrible "leaders" may sanction biological attack on any group of people they seek to eliminate or weaken.
We do not want to hear sometime in future of outbreak of some stupid disease in the East, if that happens everyone should know where to point the finger.
Let local health professionals conduct vaccinations, the Nigerian army should stay out of it!
People should be wise. Stay away from whatever the army is handing out, go to your hospitals (at least you stand a better chance that the local health professionals will not knowingly, deliberately, inject you with something harmful)
Local health care professionals & hospitals should also double check the source and authenticity of any vaccines they receive...it's a sad situation but there is zero trust for the Nigerian Army & the administration. That is the state of the nation.

For the tribalistic mindsets here, remember what goes around comes around...eventually that which you wish on another will at the appointed time walk in through your front door...

2 Likes

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 11:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Mindurmind:
You do not have to be Igbo to feel uncomfortable with this.
Anyone with half a brain should have questions. Stop being instinctively tribalistic and think like a civilised person in 2017.
No civilised country would adopt this approach under the prevailing circumstances.
How is one to believe that the same Army sent to the East to use force to intimidate a people is now suddenly nicely carrying out immunisation on the same people?
Has this same Army vaccinated people in the SS where the so called monkey pox is?
Why has the Army not been used for polio immunisation in Northern Nigeria (which is the only part of Nigeria where polio is yet to be eradicated)?
Nigeria is one of the only 3 countries in the world where polio remains endemic-the other 2 countries are Pakistan & Afghanistan .If the army is now being used for healthcare, they should be used for polio immunisations in the North, so we can finally complete the eradication of polio in Nigeria.

Every year one hears of another stupid disease, it's enough to make anyone with half a brain ask legitimate questions & one cannot rule out the possibility that some horrible "leaders" may sanction biological attack on any group of people they seek to eliminate or weaken.
We do not want to hear sometime in future of outbreak of some stupid disease in the East, if that happens everyone should know where to point the finger.
Let local health professionals conduct vaccinations, the Nigerian army should stay out of it!
People should be wise. Stay away from whatever the army is handing out, go to your hospitals (at least you stand a better chance that the local health professionals will not knowingly, deliberately, inject you with something harmful)
Local health care professionals & hospitals should also double check the source and authenticity of any vaccines they receive...it's a sad situation but there is zero trust for the Nigerian Army & the administration. That is the state of the nation.

For the tribalistic mindsets here, remember what goes around comes around...eventually that which you wish on another will at the appointed time walk in through your front door...
You are very objective.
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 12:00pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:
OK they will explain to the students and not their 'illiterate' parents?

I cease to marvel at your stupidi.ty any longer. Now run along.
Yimu, typical Ipob tout
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 12:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mindurmind:
[s] You do not have to be Igbo to feel uncomfortable with this.

For the tribalistic mindsets here, remember what goes around comes around...eventually that which you wish on another will at the appointed time walk in through your front door... [/s]
It's only a fool that thinks the military can use chemical weapons against its civilians. Bro U are brain dead
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 12:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
ProWalker:
The SE has gone beyond the point of rationality. Everything is now view with sentiment, suspicions and they want- to- come- and- get- us mentality.

The persecution- complex is at all time high.
Don't mind them. They are deceiving theirselves. They are now a huge joke in the country
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by PointB: 12:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

It's only a fool that thinks the military can use chemical weapons against its civilians. Bro U are brain dead

Ask Saddam, Assad, and a few others. How is Buhari and Buratia different? I know who is the fool here.

1 Like

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Ovamboland(m): 12:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
naijafortruth:

Afonjas opened a thread saying that Igbos have low IQ because we refused to be vaccinated by the army. What a lowlife people.

Who would ever think the generally educated Ibo tribe will descend to the level we can compare their reaction to illiterate northern masses who happen to be the only recorded group in Nigeria to reject vaccination.
It's spooky enough that they also rejected the polio vaccine due to a rumour that it is meant to reduce their population. Same level of IQ displayed by many posters on this thread. Is it not a fable the famed intellectual superiority of Ibo compared to almajiri?

2 Likes

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 1:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Ask Saddam, Assad, and a few others. How is Buhari and Buratia different? I know who is the fool here.
They did it in a time of war, Nigeria is not close to war sef
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by PointB: 1:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

They did it in a time of war, Nigeria is not close to war sef

Shifting the goal post. Lol

1 Like

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by victorvezx(m): 1:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Shifting the goal post. Lol
U think Nigeria can do this and the world won't find out? Remember Nigeria is a member of all international health organization
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by AlPeter: 3:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
FortifiedCity:

your stupidity and hypocrisy stinks to high heavens it's only rivaled by your i d i o c y
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
AlPeter:
your stupidity and hypocrisy stinks to high heavens it's only rivaled by your i d i o c y
Who's this halfbaked fetus?
Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by Nogen: 4:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

I am sure if it was the United Nations or UNICEF that was administering the vaccines, u won't ask them any question even though they may be secret agent sent to spread the disease. Hypocrite

You are the hypocrite and a stark illiterate for that matter! It doesn't matter who is giving you vaccine, you MUST ask why and what! It's your type doctors and nurses use to do practicals.

1 Like

Re: About Army Vaccination: Nigerians Are The Most Hypocritical On The Planet by mrphysics(m): 4:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
victorvezx:

U think Nigeria can do this and the world won't find out? Remember Nigeria is a member of all international health organization
Why do you spend enough energy trying to prove to people who have sacrificed their brain for nothing. They are the ones setting us 360 degree backwards.

People who believed that a government wants to reduce their population through vaccine. I have followed your comments and I think you need to save yourself the stress of explaining to them.

Please, they don't deserve exchanging words with. I am ashamed of how poor my people thinks. It pisses me off to see supposedly adults reason like almajiris.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Atiku Fulani Or Hausa Or Mixed Breed / Crowd As Buhari Commissions Projects In Imo [photos] / Picture Of The First Man To Be Jailed In Buhari's Governmemt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.