Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,282 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture (921 Views)

What Governor Amaechi Wore To A Campaign Rally Today / Did You Watch Tinubu At The Lagos Apc Presidential Rally Today? / Buhari Forgot Osinbajo's Name During His Owerri Rally Today [VIDEO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by maboola: 4:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
The gathering of the saviours in Unity fountain and the march forward

Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by ochukoccna: 5:35pm On Mar 10, 2010
We are all saviors of 9ja.
Yet they must be commended for their bravery and courage.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by Fhemmmy: 5:38pm On Mar 10, 2010
Now i love those poster
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by hatch: 5:47pm On Mar 10, 2010
[size=28pt]Yes, i 100% agree that the greedy governors what to destroy Nigeria.[/size]
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by Fhemmmy: 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
I would love to see some posters as well carrying something about the law breakers
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by chosen04(f): 6:00pm On Mar 10, 2010
The question remains=====Who told the ''Save Nigeria group'' that Nigeria can be saved?

*****With so many senseless spilling of innocent lives, will u save Nigerai if u were God?********
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by Fhemmmy: 6:01pm On Mar 10, 2010
chosen04:

The question remains=====Who told the Save Nigeria group that Nigeria can be saved?

*****With so many senseless spilling of innocent lives, will u save Nigerai if u were God?********

For the sake of other innocents, i would, if i were God.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by chosen04(f): 6:07pm On Mar 10, 2010
Fhemmmy:

For the sake of other innocents, i would, if i were God.

As if you are not aware that the innocent bloods will definetly cry out for vegeance from same God, especially with the assailants walking the streets free.

How will u explain that to them?(the innocent victims).
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by canuck(m): 7:08pm On Mar 10, 2010
@ Poster
No harrassment by MOPOL? No beating/kicking/slapping by Soja? No hijacking of protest by miscreants/area-boys leading to looting, etc?

Then Nigeria is changing indeed. . . Slowly, but surely.

@ Chosen
Do not give up on Naija. Our country is redeemable. Na small-small e go happen.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by superboi(m): 9:18pm On Mar 10, 2010
i think we have to commend the police too, small small they don dey get sense
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by Fhemmmy: 9:27pm On Mar 10, 2010
superboi:

i think we have to commend the police too, small small they don dey get sense

Some of them have not been paid for months under the complaint that President no dey, so they are tired too
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by Veritas09: 10:13pm On Mar 10, 2010
I love the positivity! grin
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by maboola: 11:43am On Mar 11, 2010
Police protecting the protesters

Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by maboola: 11:46am On Mar 11, 2010
Protesters barred from entering the national assembly

Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by yeswecan(m): 5:27pm On Mar 11, 2010
I don't mean to be negative here but what the essence of having a peaceful protest in Nigeria? we are in a serious mess and only an exceptional act will fix us in the right path.
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by Nobody: 12:20am On Mar 12, 2010
are they protesting the killings in Jos or what exactly?
Re: Save Nigeria Group Rally Today In Picture by Beaf: 1:08am On Mar 12, 2010
Save Nigeria Group is to be commended. God bless them for forcing issues into the open, both nationally and internationally.

(1) (Reply)

Where Was Obansanjo During The Burial Ceremony Of Former President Yaradua? / Kidnapped School Kids: Ransom Now N40m ! / Beaf:tell Jonathan Go The United Nation,who is humphrey nwosu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.