Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,337 members, 7,811,978 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:01 AM

Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 (1729 Views)

Why I Dumped Jonathan For IBB, By Dokpesi (Zoning) / Ojukwu Canvasses Support For Ibb / Maryam Babangida Killed Dele Giwa & Left Bongos Ikwue (her Ex-hubby) For Ibb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by ifihearam: 5:17pm On Mar 10, 2010
It was the headline of the SUN newspaper today,as IBB is the next president of this country which the northerners are bringing for us and PDP at large.It should be recalled that a couple of weeks ago before Goodluck Jonathan was madethe Acting President by the resolution of the National assembly,United States envoy was said to have visited the Niger State General at his prestigious edifice and what transpired was not disclosed as at press time,those who paid the Minna General a visit was the Secretary of States Africa and the United States Ambassador to Nigeria.
It was also gathered that their visit is not far-fetched from the fact that they do not want the military to over throw this current dispensation and they also want a capable hand to run this country.

As far as i am concerned,IBB is still the best northen candidate to run this country because accordingto the last interview he granted Gbenga Aruleba in focus Nigeria,he said "I still have interest in the well being and development of this country "and when asked what he thinks is the best panacea for the epilptic power supply he has this to say"I still think that Solar energy is the best for this country but wheni made the recommendation as a statesman,some people almost chopped off my head"

But the question is,would Goodluck Jonathan stoop for the vice president again? Please lets know whats going to hppen from here.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by Fhemmmy: 5:19pm On Mar 10, 2010
Has IBB declared his candidacy?
Do we have only one party in Nigeria/
Time will tell
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by ifihearam: 5:36pm On Mar 10, 2010
IBB as we all know is a genius wether you call him evil genius or not a genius is a genius.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by Fhemmmy: 5:37pm On Mar 10, 2010
ifihearam:

IBB as we all know is a genius wether you call him evil genius or not a genius is a genius.

Lol
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by kamalcole(m): 5:54pm On Mar 10, 2010
IBB is not the best  northern candidate for the next election.the truth is there is no qualified candidate from the north at the moment but notwithstanding if they must feature someone it better be Buhari. some call IBB a genius but i have researched and  i fail to see what is genius about Ibb rather i see a military opportunist who preyed on gullibilty of Nigerians for 8 years and got away with it.as for Goodluck Jonathan, i think the best thing for him after this is just to go home because governance is not for his kind of person.i mean he is too dull to either make or effect change in a  country like this so there is no need coming as VP to anybody.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by Fhemmmy: 5:55pm On Mar 10, 2010
kamalcole:

IBB is not the best  northern candidate for the next election.the truth is there is no qualified candidate from the north at the moment but notwithstanding if they must feature someone it better be Buhari. some call IBB a genius but i have researched and  i fail to see what is genius about Ibb rather i see a military opportunist who preyed on gullibilty of Nigerians for 8 years and got away with it.as for Goodluck Jonathan, i think the best thing for him after this is just to go home because governance is not for his kind of person.i mean he is too dull to either make or effect change in a  country like this so there is no need coming as VP to anybody.

It is called despiracy
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by naso2(m): 6:41pm On Mar 10, 2010
kamalcole:

IBB is not the best northern candidate for the next election.[/b]the truth is there is no qualified candidate from the north at the moment but [b]notwithstanding if they must feature someone it better be Buhari. some call IBB a genius but i have researched and i fail to see what is genius about Ibb rather i see a military opportunist who preyed on gullibilty of Nigerians for 8 years and got away with it.as for Goodluck Jonathan, i think the best thing for him after this is just to go home because governance is not for his kind of person.i mean he is too dull to either make or effect change in a country like this so there is no need coming as VP to anybody.

The way politics plays out in this country, I have found out that the names that show up early as propects hardly make it to the finish line. If IBB's name is coming this early, I think it is a decoy, they have other plans.

I do not want IBB to return, but I can tell you BUHARI is far worse. Aside his intellectual limitations , he is a FANATIC that will most likely give backing to this dangerous "boko haram-ish" tendencies we see in the north these days. He is also too vengeful a man to lead the nation. My thots though.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by ifihearam: 11:32pm On Mar 10, 2010
IBB is still the best northerners can offer because he has all it takes to rule a country like Nigeria,he only stepped aside in the last election just because of the respect he has for the original Yaradua and not this fake half dead one ooo.
He really has all it takes,the experience,power,integrity and what have you.Above all,he should come back to make amends on what he caused during his reign as the military president.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by Nobody: 5:46am On Apr 09, 2010
Some of you people never cease to amaze me. Babangida, under whose dictatorial rule the doctrine of ''settlement'' became entrenched in govt, with economic collapse, power failure, unemployment, and collapsed public services leading to mass departure of Nigerians into the diaspora, is the same man that people are speaking of here as ''the best man'' for the job.

In fact something is seriously wrong with us Nigerians.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan,running Mate For Ibb 2011 by Wilfem(m): 6:31am On Apr 09, 2010
@ROSSIKE, you've just spoken my mind. Something is actually wrong with Nigerians.

(1) (Reply)

Hon. Dakuku Peterside: The House Of Representative Candidate And His Political M / Boko Haram Leader Is A Buk Graduate, Killed / IBB denies Boko Haram link as sect threatens mobile phone operators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.