Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,204 members, 7,860,328 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:29 AM

Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu (5961 Views)

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
EmekaMD:
since u were well sensitized about this so may I ask u.. what is the immunization against? What disease precisely?

What drugs are they giving? At least we know the North was given polio vaccine and they rejected it..

What vaccines are the Igbos being vaccinated with now?
I wouldn't let u inject my ward with a medication I have no idea what it does or what it is for

Don't tell me monkey pox cause the medicals have started way before that disease pandemic..

If u have no correct answer to this then what do u mean by sensitization?

Does any of these defenders of the ill-thought poorly executed military medical outreach has an answer to this?
What disease(s) were South East children being vaccinated against without parents' consent? Surely it's not monkey pox.

3 Likes

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:17am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

Your Nigeria Army is now seen as genocidal by a large section of its populace,you are here yarning craps..Its a big shame and disgrace on your military to have such open disdain and hatred shown to them..Keep talking rubbish on social-media until the inevitable happens..una eyes go clear soon...Love and unity in a country can never ever be forced..period

The one who took ant infested wood home invites the lizard to his home. Without the madness that is threat to national security, there wouldn't have been Army in the towns of South East.

We thought the North add illiterates and camnot reason beyond their nose. But here are the South Eastern folks following the Norther toes.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 8:22am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

The one who took ant infested wood home invites the lizard to his home. Without the madness that is threat to national security, there wouldn't have been Army in the towns of South East.

We thought the North add illiterates and camnot reason beyond their nose. But here are the South Eastern folks following the Norther toes.

You can say whatever tickles your fancy. The South West still statistically lags behind the South East in education and literacy. You can take that to the bank.

Any education that let your children be injected (for undisclosed disease) without your consent is a failed education. But you don't know that, do you?

3 Likes

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:24am On Oct 12, 2017
DrGoodman:

The ones they killed in anambra church last year, did they attack the army with bottles? When the army wants to kill and they invade the peaceful area with tanks with an intention to provoke. The army had a clear intention to kill in Aba. Same with this medical nonsense.

Next time you see a military tank, attack it because you feel "provoked". You and army na mate?

This megalomania and arrogance will simply render you all extinct at this rate. Imagine the nerve.

The bottom line is that NOBODY ELSE suffers from the apprehension, trauma, panic and confusion in the East but yourselves, and sadly, your innocent children.

Kapish.

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Ngokafor(f): 8:25am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

This one is still in Lalaland...I am not interested in your parables this morning biko....Love and Unity can never be forced on anyone or group of people...It is a ticking time-bomb

Nigeria is probably the only country in the World where a large section of her populace dislikes and distrusts her Military so much..I pity you 'one Nigerianists',i honestly do

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:29am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

You can say whatever tickles your fancy. The South West still statistically lags behind the South East in education and literacy. You can take that to the bank

Educated than the South west. Lol

PointB:

Any education that allows you to let your children be injected (for undisclosed disease) without your consent is a failed education. But you don't know that, do you?

Where is the evidence that the Army went to schools, forcing needles into the butt of pupils, without the approval of school management or parents?

The Military guys went to their field with medical expert and are stationed in a location. Anyone who wills to be treated will simply walk to them and get treatment. There is no evidence thay anyone was forced to be treated
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:30am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Does any of these defenders of the ill-thought poorly executed military medical outreach has an answer to this?
What disease(s) were South East children being vaccinated against without parents' consent? Surely it's not monkey pox.

Answer me this.

Apart from ipob propaganda WhatsApp broadcasts and radio Biafra, who else mentioned vaccines were being or going to be injected? I am willing to be corrected please.

Since when did medical outreach = vaccination?

Please enlighten me.

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Carlmax(m): 8:31am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

A well aimed broken bottle is deadly.

An well aimed AK47 is also deadly.

I'm sure you've not forgotten the officer that was wounded by a bottle hurled by attacking ipob members.

However there were no military fatalities because the soldiers were trained and protected with body armor (helmets, vests etc), which highlights the moronic stupidity of those that chose to attack them wearing singlets and ipob head warmers.

No matter how you slice or dice it, anyone attacking the Nigerian military is not innocent but on a suicide mission.

We are saying the same thing ... Throw a sachet of pure water at the NA and get shot with an AK in return... Psychopathic Brutes with absolutely no regards for human life.

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:33am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

This one is still in Lalaland...I am not interested in your parables this morning biko....Love and Unity can never be forced on anyone or group of people...It is a ticking time-bomb

We are talking about Military presence in the South East and this one is talking about forcing unity and yeye love. Who dey ask you for love?

Ngokafor:

Nigeria is probably the only country in the World where a large section of her populace dislikes and distrusts her Military so much..I pity you 'one Nigerianists',i honestly do

Rejection of Medical outreach is not peculiar to Nigeria Army. It only proves you guys are infested an epidemic called ignorance.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Carlmax:

We are saying the same thing ... Throw a sachet of pure water at the NA and get shot with an AK in return... Psychopathic Brutes with absolutely no regards for human life.

Why throw ANYTHING at all at the Nigerian Army in the first place?

Who are you and what authority do you represent to attack the Army with ANYTHING, especially when you know they are armed?

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:35am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Answer me this.

Apart from ipob propaganda WhatsApp broadcasts and radio Biafra, who else mentioned vaccines were being or going to be injected? I am willing to be corrected please.

Please enlighten me.

You've said it all. I wonder when Medical outreach became vaccination.

India Navy were Lagos this May administering medical help to people. Not even one person ran away from them. Southeast folks are been plagued with ignorance

2 Likes

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 8:36am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Answer me this.

Please enlighten me.

If it wasn't vaccination, what were they being injected with - whether forced or voluntarily?

2 Likes

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:40am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

See this crybaby...Dude shut up okay?..those in the East has given you and your military the middle-finger concerning the vaccines..,you are here crying and talking about your usual ogbomoso/Oluwole fake statistics..Did they beg you for your Greek gift?...Shame on your Military for being rejected like this

grin

Rawani:

The bottom line is that NOBODY ELSE suffers from the apprehension, trauma, panic and confusion in the East but yourselves, and sadly, your innocent children.

Kapish.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by months: 8:42am On Oct 12, 2017
NIGERIA ARMY ARE PEDOPHILE.

WE KNOW IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE THE PEDOPHILES GO LOOKING FOR CHILDREN BUSY WITH THEIR STUDIES AT SCHOOL.

GO AND HELP YOURSELVES IN THE NORTH, U CANNOT HELP ANYBODY IN THE SOUTHEAST, U ARE A SUBTRACTION AND NEVER AN ADDITION.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Ngokafor(f): 8:42am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

We are talking about Military presence in the South East and this one is talking about forcing unity and yeye love. Who dey ask you for love?

Rejection of Medical outreach is not peculiar to Nigeria Army. It only proves you guys are infested an epidemic called ignorance.

Guy please carry your frustrations on how your military was rejected and ignore me....The people hate and have rejected your military..Love and Unity cannot be forced..Go and form your own country.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 8:43am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Educated than the South west. Lol

Where is the evidence that the Army went to schools, forcing needles into the butt of pupils, without the approval of school management or parents?

The Military guys went to their field with medical expert and are stationed in a location. Anyone who wills to be treated will simply walk to them and get treatment. There is no evidence thay anyone was forced to be treated

The military started on a very wrong footing, and evidence of their atrocities are still being compiled. Either the military is led by some illiterate or the bulk of them are semi-literates. These men who kill and lie about it, simply cannot be trusted not to coerce the children into being injected with unknown substance. The people didn't trust their motive and they withdrew their wards.

As far as this goes, this is a failed project, they should come back at a another time, or better still hand-over to civilian authorities. We know greek's gift when we see one.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

If it wasn't vaccination, what were they being injected with - whether forced or voluntarily?

You've not answered the question.

Since when did medical outreach = injection?

Does anything in the picture below indicate an injection or vaccine? The last outreach in the SS involved free multivitamins, cough syrups, mosquito nets, condoms, free blood pressure checks etc.

So tell me, since when did medical outreach = injection?

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 8:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Answer me this.

Apart from ipob propaganda WhatsApp broadcasts and radio Biafra , [b]who else mentioned vaccines were being or going to be injected?I am willing to be corrected please.

Please enlighten me.

Nonsense.
If the semi-literate zoo military can't even counter so-called IPOB propaganda, what exactly can they do right?

2 Likes

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Ngokafor(f): 8:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

grin

They 'suffer' while you cry for them here..sorry cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 8:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Does anything in the picture below indicate an injection or vaccine? The last outreach in the SS involved free multivitamins, cough syrups, mosquito nets, condoms, free blood pressure checks etc.

Those pictures don't prove a thing. Could be from Libya like the herdsmen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

Guy please carry your frustrations on how your military was rejected and ignore me....The people hate and have rejected your military..Love and Unity cannot be forced..Go and form your own country.

Ewooo. See reasoning.

Medical outreach is been and can be rejected by any person or group of people. There is nothing new in this. The North did this during GEJ reign. The black nation did against the white. Not new dear.

And stop yanning dust. No one is talking about yeye love and stupid unity. You can go and form your country inside Atlantic Ocean. No one cares about your useless Biafuradenunu.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by months: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
AN ARMY FULL OF ILLITERATE HAUSAFULANI IS AND WILL ALWAYS BE BAD NEWS.

THE ENTIRE EAST SHOULD BE ON PEDOPHILE ALERT.

THEY SHOULD LEAVE OUR REGION, IT IS NOT A WAR ZONE.

BORNO CAN BENEFIT FROM THEIR PRESENCE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Did they use injections or not? What were the injecting? Or like Aso Rock clinic they don't have syringes?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

They 'suffer' while you cry for them here..sorry cheesy

Who is crying? cheesy

Self delusion at its peak.

I'm just appalled at the mass ignorance in the East and doing the little I can to humanly enlighten the few I can, clearly it's a futile quest so you can enjoy your panic, trauma and confusion smiley.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Ngokafor(f): 8:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Who is crying? cheesy

Self delusion at its peak.

I'm just appalled at the mass ignorance in the East and doing the little I can to humanly enlighten the few I can, clearly it's a futile quest so you can enjoy your panic, trauma and confusion smiley.

Well you have been given the middle-finger and told to shove your 'human enlightenment' were the sun does not shine...so respect yourself and go away...Your mission has failed..sorry.

3 Likes

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:53am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Did they use injections or not? What were the injecting? Or like Aso Rock clinic they don't have syringes?

Do you have any proof injections were used? photos? credible personal accounts? I'm sure you don't.

You are entitled to your opinion at the end bro. I'm not affected in anyway by whatever trauma and apprehension you put yourselves and your kids through in a bid to score a political point which always end up as an own goal.

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

The military started on a very wrong footing, and evidence of their atrocities are still being compiled. Either the military is led by some illiterate or the bulk of them are semi-literates. These men who kill and lie about it, simply cannot be trusted not to coerce the children into being injected with unknown substance. The people didn't trust their motive and they withdrew their wards.

As far as this goes, this is a failed project, they should come back at a another time, or better still hand-over to civilian authorities. We know greek's gift when we see one.

Operation Python I, they administer Medical help. Yes or No.

Operation Crocodile Smile, they also included Medical outreach on one side while making hell rain the creek with people dying.

Operation Awatse in Ogun state records 100s of militant dead. It comes with medical outreach to the civilians without any noise.

All these happened in the Southern Nigeria without noises and emotional rants.

These happened without the Army forcing anyone to take any substance. People did out of their own will, freely and open minded. No one was forced.

But you made some claims. You said the Army cannot be trusted to coerce Children. Did the Army force any Child to take medical care? Provide picture or link where the Army forced children to take any substance.

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Rawani: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

Well you have been given the middle-finger and told to shove your 'human enlightenment' were the sun does not shine...so respect yourself and go away...Your mission has failed..sorry.

Nope, others are seeing reason and asking questions which is why I'm still here, you're the only one proudly basking in ignorance, so keep yourself busy by sticking the middle finger up any hole you prefer, and stop polluting the whole place.

Bye smiley.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Kokolet11: 8:59am On Oct 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
undecided the military are doing wonderful job/work there..
their wonderful work will visit you and your family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Do you have any proof injections were used? photos? credible personal accounts? I'm sure you don't.

You are entitled to your opinion at the end bro. I'm not affected in anyway by whatever trauma and apprehension you put yourselves and your kids through in a bid to score a political point which always end up as an own goal.

You don't even have any information, and you are here spilling your guts out on what clearly doesn't affect you. Well, let the military take whatever they have and go give them to your children, kiths and kin.

South East people are enlightened enough to understand at no one has the right to inject their wards (whether for vaccination, or blood test) without their express consent. We don't send our ill children to school by the way, so the semi-literate Nigeria army clearly don't have a clue what they are doing in South East schools in the name of medical outreach. Away with your greek's gift.

Perhaps parents in Ogbomosho, and State of O'Osun will be more gullible.

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 9:06am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Operation Python I, they administer Medical help. Yes or No.

Operation Crocodile Smile, they also included Medical outreach on one side while making hell rain the creek with people dying.

Operation Awatse in Ogun state records 100s of militant dead. It comes with medical outreach to the civilians without any noise.

All these happened in the Southern Nigeria without noises and emotional rants.

These happened without the Army forcing anyone to take any substance. People did out of their own will, freely and open minded. No one was forced.

But you made some claims. You said the Army cannot be trusted to coerce Children. Did the Army force any Child to take medical care? Provide picture or link where the Army forced children to take any substance.

How many Igbos were killed in the first python dances compare to the second? What was the level of acrimony during the first and second?
Perhaps, our level of enlightenment and awareness clearly are on a different level. We don't see through same lens as you hypocritic lots. We (Igbos) are not like the rest of you gullible people who don't know their left from their right. You can's kill our fathers and forcefully inject our children. Away with your Greek's gifts, we are still mourning our deads and compiling your atrocities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

How many Igbos were killed in the first python dances compare to the second? What was the level of acrimony between the first and second?
Perhaps, our level of enlightenment and awareness clearly are on different level. We don't see through same lens. We (Igbos) are not like the rest of you gullible people who don't know their left from their right. You can's kill our fathers and forcefully inject our children. Away with your Greek's gifts, we are still mourning our deads and compiling your atrocities.

Oh. You have lost count of the amount of criminals that were killed in the first operation. Or maybe there was a mass loss of memory in the East that made them forgot people were killed in the first operation by both police and Military, but you all accepted the first medical outreach because you lots are dumb then.

The operation is targeting miscreants, criminals and armed bandits. Also, kidnappers and Armed robbers are not excluded. Maybe your father and brothers belong to one of those forbidden groups. Maybe you are a miscreants too.

Now, the Medical outreach is part of the Military mission, maybe to the innocent citizens they can render help to. The Military are stationed in a location for anybody willing to receive medical care to come forward for treatment. You can please prove to us that the Army went to schools forcing people and little children to take any substance. Prove that or shook your fatlie into your as.s where you brought iit from

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Alleged List Of Properties Senator Ike Ekweremadu Owns In Dubai, London / States, FCT IGR Hit N579.490bn In 6 Months / Seun Has Finally Dealt With Nairaland Canceller

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.