Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,680 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:15 PM

Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu (5966 Views)

How Army Free Vaccination Caused Pandemonium In Igboland / Charles Ogbu To PMB: You Insulted Us By Addressing Us As 'My Dear Citizens' / Charles Ogbu Takes Joe Igbokwe To The Cleaners [MUST READ] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 9:17am On Oct 12, 2017
May evil never depart from the homes of those who plot to kill innocent children

Nonsense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
FOLYKAZE:

Oh. You have lost count of the amount that were killed in the first operation. Or maybe there loss of memory in the East that made them forgot people werd killed in the first operation by both police and Military, but you all accepted the first medical outreach because you lots are dumb then.

The operation is targeting miscreants, criminals and bandits. Also, kidnappers and Armed robbers are not excluded. Maybe your father and brothers belong to one of those forbidden groups. Maybe you are a miscreants too.

Now, the Medical outreach is part of the Military mission, maybe to the innocent citizens they can render help to. The Military are stationed in a location for anybody willing to receive medical care to come forward for treatment. You can please prove to us that the Army went to schools forcing people and little children to take any substance. Prove that or shook your fatlie into your as.s where you brought iit from

Infantile retort.

I'm done with you. Discerning South East parents have refused the Army's Greek Gift. They have in their own wisdom and discretion saved their children from being used for experiment or worst fate.

I have nothing to proof to you. If anyone has anything to proof, it is the semi-literate Nigeria Army and their crass commanders. And you can see that from the statement they have released and some they will release in the coming days.

Like the reference (Op) article said, the Zoo military are good at two things

Open fire
Cease fire

They should stick to those, as they are prone to bungle whatever else they try to do, none the least winning heart and minds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by inkon: 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

Why should the federal government waste time in sensitizing people when we all know you people won't turn up due to ur hatred for buhari and Nigeria? The only language the igbos understand is force. I support the military invasion with enough guns and boots on ground. That's the only way to force this vaccination exercise on igbos

What a useless life you lead!
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 9:30am On Oct 12, 2017
MediumStout:

Why should the federal government waste time in sensitizing people when we all know you people won't turn up due to ur hatred for buhari and Nigeria? The only language the igbos understand is force. I support the military invasion with enough guns and boots on ground. That's the only way to force this vaccination exercise on igbos
charlatan
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Infantile retort.

I'm done with you. Discerning South East parents have refused the Army's Greek Gift. They have in their own wisdom and discretion saved their children from being used for experiment or worst fate.

I have nothing to proof to you. If anyone has anything to proof, it is the semi-literate Nigeria Army and their crass commanders. And you can see that from the statement they have released and some they will release in the coming days.

Like the reference (Op) article said, the Zoo military are good at two things

Open fire
Cease fire

They should stick to those, as they are prone to bungle whatever else they try to do, none the least winning heart and minds.

When they havs nothing to offer or justify their baseless rant and stupid lies, they resort to escapism.

Medical outreach happens everywhere in the world and people have right to accept or reject it willing without coercion or force either internally or externally. No one raise eyebrow is you guys have silently reject the outreach. But hell no, you went rampaging with lies and propaganda claiming the Army are forcing the people, children inclusive to take one imaginary vaccine or medicine. This you can prove and shows you guys are brain dead down in the hell you called region.

For the fact, there is no evidence that the Military are administering VACCINES to anyone.

For the record, the Army is not forcing anyone to receive medical treatment.

For the record, there is no medical proof that reveal that the Medicines giving to people there causes outbreak of Monkeypox.

It is fact that the outreach is not targetting or coersing little Children to take any substance.

You hate the Government. You hate the Military but please justify your hatred with sincere proposition and justified reason, not with tantrum and silly noises that makes the nation of people look like animals.

Bye

2 Likes

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Referendum50(f): 9:38am On Oct 12, 2017
EmekaMD:
ARMY FREE MEDICARE, BEYOND THE IDLE GOSSIP.

By Charles Ogbu.

Those who deploy soldiers to civilian spaces except in war time or rare cases where civil authorities are over-stretched, are nothing short of murderers because soldiers basically understand just two clauses:

Open Fire

And,

Cease Fire.

Anyone sending soldiers to administer any form of vaccines or whatever medical aide to school kids without sensitizing the parents of the kids and authorities in the area, have ulterior motives. Such a person should be feared. He couldn't have meant well.

In sane clime, touching school kids, asking them any question or making them participate in any activity not related to their academic well-being WITHOUT the consent of the parents or caregiver even with the consent of the school, will attract a court case or even a bullet in the head in areas where guns can be easily acquired.

But I understand that Nigeria has a way of messing up people's psyche and damaging their thought process. This is why an adult Nigerian with a University exposure will proudly blame people for suspecting the worst of an army which embarks on free medical jamboree for the same people it visited with a festival of death just few weeks before with no enlightenment, no explanations, no nothing!

Just a loaded gun! Force! Brute force!

Why not?

Aren't Ndigbo a conquered people?

I refuse to take gospel from Mr Lucifer!

Tufiakwa!

Even with all the sensitization in the whole wide world, I will let myself be consumed by worm before taking any free gift, vaccines or not, from the same army that just massacred dozens of my kind, maimed hundreds and drowned another dozens.

Such an army is a killer. My killer cannot be my healer.

Ask the Nigerian army and all those supporting this idiocy,

What is the name of the drug they are administering to people's children in Ala-Igbo None of them knows. If they do, they haven't told us.

What are they vaccinating people against? Mind you, they started it even before the outbreak of monkeypox so it COULDN'T have been monkeypox vaccine, assuming monkeypox has a vaccine. If it is not vaccination, what is it??

Why are they doing it through the back-door without proper sensitization What are they hiding?

Why did they not take the state govt along, seeing as Anambra state governor just instructed them to suspend it few hours ago??

Let us even assume but not concede that Nigerian army is strictly trained to play mother Theresa every now and then. The question is, should the army play mother Theresa to Ndigbo immediately after playing Father Hitler to the same Ndigbo by murdering their youths and drowning others in a muddy water as we watched in that grotesque video

Can our Pharaoh be our Moses at the same time??

Can our arsonist be our firefighter at the same time??

Can a dancing Python play our Medical Doctor at the same time??

I've said it before and I am forced to repeat it now, Nigerian army is an army of occupation. Their presence in the southeast is provocative.

Ndigbo do not have any confidence in the Nigerian army. We do not even have confidence in this govt as a whole considering Buhari's deep seated hatred for Igbos which he has never hidden.

If there is going to be any medical exercise against any disease in the southeast, it MUST be fully publicized and adequate sensitization programme carried out by RELEVANT agencies, not an army that has proven it has insatiable taste for Igbo blood. For now, it has not been announced anywhere that there is a vaccine against monkeypox. So, the army should take their free medical service to the IDPs in the NorthEast. They can even dash some of their equipment like syringes, cotton will etc to Asorock clinic where those things are more needed.

Just so we are clear,

Ndigbo have no issues with taking free medical service. They have issues with the body (Nigerian army) giving the service, the clandestine manner it was being handled and most importantly, the timing.ARMY FREE MEDICARE, BEYOND THE IDLE GOSSIP.

By Charles Ogbu.

Those who deploy soldiers to civilian spaces except in war time or rare cases where civil authorities are over-stretched, are nothing short of murderers because soldiers basically understand just two clauses:

Open Fire

And,

Cease Fire.

Anyone sending soldiers to administer any form of vaccines or whatever medical aide to school kids without sensitizing the parents of the kids and authorities in the area, have ulterior motives. Such a person should be feared. He couldn't have meant well.

In sane clime, touching school kids, asking them any question or making them participate in any activity not related to their academic well-being WITHOUT the consent of the parents or caregiver even with the consent of the school, will attract a court case or even a bullet in the head in areas where guns can be easily acquired.

But I understand that Nigeria has a way of messing up people's psyche and damaging their thought process. This is why an adult Nigerian with a University exposure will proudly blame people for suspecting the worst of an army which embarks on free medical jamboree for the same people it visited with a festival of death just few weeks before with no enlightenment, no explanations, no nothing!

Just a loaded gun! Force! Brute force!

Why not?

Aren't Ndigbo a conquered people?

I refuse to take gospel from Mr Lucifer!

Tufiakwa!

Even with all the sensitization in the whole wide world, I will let myself be consumed by worm before taking any free gift, vaccines or not, from the same army that just massacred dozens of my kind, maimed hundreds and drowned another dozens.

Such an army is a killer. My killer cannot be my healer.

Ask the Nigerian army and all those supporting this idiocy,

What is the name of the drug they are administering to people's children in Ala-Igbo None of them knows. If they do, they haven't told us.

What are they vaccinating people against? Mind you, they started it even before the outbreak of monkeypox so it COULDN'T have been monkeypox vaccine, assuming monkeypox has a vaccine. If it is not vaccination, what is it??

Why are they doing it through the back-door without proper sensitization What are they hiding?

Why did they not take the state govt along, seeing as Anambra state governor just instructed them to suspend it few hours ago??

Let us even assume but not concede that Nigerian army is strictly trained to play mother Theresa every now and then. The question is, should the army play mother Theresa to Ndigbo immediately after playing Father Hitler to the same Ndigbo by murdering their youths and drowning others in a muddy water as we watched in that grotesque video

Can our Pharaoh be our Moses at the same time??

Can our arsonist be our firefighter at the same time??

Can a dancing Python play our Medical Doctor at the same time??

I've said it before and I am forced to repeat it now, Nigerian army is an army of occupation. Their presence in the southeast is provocative.

Ndigbo do not have any confidence in the Nigerian army. We do not even have confidence in this govt as a whole considering Buhari's deep seated hatred for Igbos which he has never hidden.

If there is going to be any medical exercise against any disease in the southeast, it MUST be fully publicized and adequate sensitization programme carried out by RELEVANT agencies, not an army that has proven it has insatiable taste for Igbo blood. For now, it has not been announced anywhere that there is a vaccine against monkeypox. So, the army should take their free medical service to the IDPs in the NorthEast. They can even dash some of their equipment like syringes, cotton will etc to Asorock clinic where those things are more needed.

Just so we are clear,

Ndigbo have no issues with taking free medical service. They have issues with the body (Nigerian army) giving the service, the clandestine manner it was being handled and most importantly, the timing.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Referendum50(f): 9:46am On Oct 12, 2017
ekesimo:

they should force it on them abi? lol! I laf in Swahili. e dey pain you say d people reject am abi?
u Dont want to tell us ur evil plans against the Igbo's. Jubrin who hates the Igbo's and have never hidden it all of a sudden decides to immunize em papa.
We no want, no be force. Take it to ur poverty stricken, and disease littered north. they will thank you with their 13 year daughters as gift and suicide bombers if u need any
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by dometome: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

MLK never attacked the U.S. Army or innocent Americans. Fact.

iPod terrorists have attacked the Nigerian Army, burnt places of worship and hunted innocent Nigerians in buses. Another fact.

No basis for comparison bro.
Please I want the evidence that We attacked the terrorist military organization aka nigerin army. I need evidences. If the zoo government say we are terrorists then we are on the right track.
The hate you have for us is so hot that even when those terrorists decided to embark on a chemical warfare against our children and we rejected those advances , realizing that the plan has failed you take to insults and threats. If you people can do this unspeakable evil against toddlers, how about adults? What goes around comes around.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Referendum50(f): 9:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

MLK never attacked the U.S. Army or innocent Americans. Fact.

iPod terrorists have attacked the Nigerian Army, burnt places of worship and hunted innocent Nigerians in buses. Another fact.

No basis for comparison bro.
we have only one terrorist in the government and another freedom fighter in north east and one in south east... and one fearless leader in south west.. guess who they are...
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Referendum50(f): 9:54am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:
May evil never depart from the homes of those who plot to kill innocent children

Nonsense
that is why Boko Haram have ravaged them on a yearly basis
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 9:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Referendum50:
that is why Boko Haram have ravaged them on a yearly basis
And Boko boyz will continue to do so.
Karma remains a b!tch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tjw5lTnClBo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

Does any of these defenders of the ill-thought poorly executed military medical outreach has an answer to this?
What disease(s) were South East children being vaccinated against without parents' consent? Surely it's not monkey pox.
I've been pretty busy for 2 days now so I havent followrd up this story very well. But from the little I've read, I see all this as needless scare mongering by ipob and some other political losers; I may be very wrong though. But regarding what you just wrote above, do you have any proof that any child was forcibly being vaccinated without parental consent?... Besides the rumour mill on social media (which typically originates from ipob sources or from the camp of politically disgruntled persons), was there really any child that was vaccinated without parental consent?.. Let's be honest, do you know any?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by ofai: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2017
Facts are really emerging. Soldiers carrying out medical aid without proper sensitization. Why? They think they are everything. Its a shame.

The army is so so inhumane and unprofessional.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Referendum50(f): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Rawani:

Do you have any proof injections were used? photos? credible personal accounts? I'm sure you don't.

You are entitled to your opinion at the end bro. I'm not affected in anyway by whatever trauma and apprehension you put yourselves and your kids through in a bid to score a political point which always end up as an own goal.
you are just asking useless questions shows it a joke to you life means nothing to you lot that why you kill and die like cows
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by ipobarecriminals: 10:12am On Oct 12, 2017
cool cheesy smiley wink
Kokolet11:
their wonderful work will visit you and your family
sad
Kokolet11:
their wonderful work will visit you and your family
kid ,go take ur antibiotic/malaria shot.U need one
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Kokolet11: 10:16am On Oct 12, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
cool cheesy smiley wink sadkid ,go take ur antibiotic/malaria shot.U need one
no,is you and your family that need it from soldiers
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:

I've been pretty busy for 2 days now so I havent followrd up this story very well. But from the little I've read, I see all this as needless scare mongering by ipob and some other political losers; I may be very wrong though. But regarding what you just wrote above, do you have any proof that any child was forcibly being vaccinated without parental consent?... Besides the rumour mill on social media (which typically originates from ipob sources or from the camp of politically disgruntled persons), was there really any child that was vaccinated without parental consent?.. Let's be honest, do you know any?

If it was with parents' consent why would same parents come for their children in schools? Why would at least one of them scale school fence to rescue her ward. If it was rumour mongering by IPOB, what was the Military response to the rumour? Are they incapable of dealing with such rumours? If they are, what exactly can the military do well?

Fact is, as with most things in Nigeria, this exercise is clearly ill thought, and shabbily implemented. In IT they'll say, it didn't pass UAT (Users Acceptance Test). And that's no fault of the parents or the children whom they sought to vaccinate (or poke with needles).

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by delvinmaya(m): 10:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Apparently a lot of people do not know how a medical outreach works. I don't blame them.
A medical outreach has nothing whatsoever to do with vaccination. You get a free medical checkup and probably regular drugs if need be but you are not injected at all.
Any further treatment and you will be referred to the hospital.
And for a medical outreach, you walk in of your own free volition, no one forces you. That they are military personnel does not mean they are there to start injecting anyone.

What does the FG have to do with the military carrying out a medical outreach? Absolutely nothing.

So the pertinent question being asked which is being tactfully avoided by those who want to believe the worst is that can you provide evidence of anyone being vaccinated? Not a single person has been able to prove otherwise.

The only excuse at this point has been that the parents were not informed and that who would allow his ward to be injected. To answer that, no one will allow anybody or organisation inject his ward without his approval truly but nobody is being injected, so that point is baseless, just an excuse to justify the actions taken yesterday.
Should the parents have been informed, yes however the point of a medical outreach is you walk in or you don't, so if you see the medical outreach team at their location, you can swerve and bypass them altogether, nobody will kill you for that.

My observation is that the people distrust the military, no fault of theirs however, they are being fed a propaganda, and the sad thing is that it is working.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 12, 2017
delvinmaya:

So the pertinent question being asked which is being tactfully avoided by those who want to believe the worst is that can you provide evidence of anyone being vaccinated? Not a single person has been able to prove otherwise.
Read and stop playing around with empty concepts

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/commotion-s-east-vaccine/
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by obailala(m): 10:47am On Oct 12, 2017
PointB:

If it was with parents' consent why would same parents come for their children in schools? Why would at least one of them scale school fence to rescue her ward. If it was rumour mongering by IPOB, what was the Military response to the rumour? Are they incapable of dealing with such rumours? If they are, what exactly can the military do well?

Fact is, as with most things in Nigeria, this exercise is clearly ill thought, and shabbily implemented. In IT they'll say, it didn't pass UAT (Users Acceptance Test). And that's no fault of the parents or the children whom they sought to vaccinate (or poke with needles).
Children running away and parents frantically scaling fences to pick their children was obviously a result of the dangerous rumours from 'certain sources' about children being forcibly injected with killer substances in schools by soldiers. I live in London but even yestrday, I also received several broadcast messages to warn friends and relatives. If I were a parent, even though I know better, I would have also gone to pick my kids. Likewise if I was a student, I would have also run away upon hearing such a dangerous rumour. So I dont think you need a soothsayer to tell you why parents frantically went to pick their kids, not after the barrage of deadly messages in the airwaves yesterday.

Regarding the exercise generally, there's nothing ill-thought about it; this isnt the first time it is happening, the SE isnt the only place it is happening and Nigeria isnt the only place where the military has organised a medical outreach before. The only reason it became a problem is cos the way the SE has basically made Nigeria its enemy and the paranoia and distrust that follows that. Lastly, the outreach is voluntary, anyone who doesnt need it should simply ignore it; how is that too much of a problem?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by delvinmaya(m): 10:49am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Read and stop playing around with empty concepts

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/10/commotion-s-east-vaccine/

Sir, apparently reading is difficult for you. I will not be surprised if you are an apologist for something that never happened and you are trying to save face.
The link you provided even states accounts of witnesses that said they only heard that people were being vaccinated and not that they saw it or experienced it.

Before you try to dispute any argument, don't use evidence that destroys your own argument. I repeat the medical outreach is not a vaccination program.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by oparajicheta: 10:51am On Oct 12, 2017
This is articulate analysis of the situation!! Thanks to you the writer.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2017
delvinmaya:

Sir, apparently reading is difficult for you. I will not be surprised if you are an apologist for something that never happened and you are trying to save face.
The link you provided even states accounts of witnesses that said they only heard that people were being vaccinated and not that they saw it or experienced it.
So you expect them to abandon their kids to possible danger just like that?
Will you also abandon your kids in the face of such rumors?

delvinmaya:

Before you try to dispute any argument, don't use evidence that destroys your own argument. I repeat the medical outreach is not a vaccination program.
Playing around with words as usual

1. Every vaccination is a medical outreach.
2. But every medical outreach is not a vaccination.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by delvinmaya(m): 11:00am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

So you expect them to abandon their kids to possible danger just like that?
Will you also abandon your kids in the face of such rumors?

Playing around with words as usual

As usual you are being selective with your intelligence. There is a difference between a medical outreach and a vaccination program.
Also nobody is being forced, and lastly i plainly said nobody will allow his or her ward to be injected or forced, but being forced here is the question. Who is forcing who and do you have evidence?
Did the military go round forcing kids to be vaccinated when obviously they have a location for people interested to walk in or totally avoid
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2017
delvinmaya:

As usual you are being selective with your intelligence. There is a difference between a medical outreach and a vaccination program.
I repeat

delvinmaya:

Also nobody is being forced, and lastly i plainly said nobody will allow his or her ward to be injected or forced, but being forced here is the question. Who is forcing who and do you have evidence?
Do you have evidence that they were NOT FORCED?

delvinmaya:

Did the military go round forcing kids to be vaccinated when obviously they have a location for people interested to walk in or totally avoid
The nigerian military is not to be trusted.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by delvinmaya(m): 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

I repeat

Do you have evidence that they were NOT FORCED?

The nigerian military is not to be trusted.

Your opinion of course. The bolded here makes me laugh.

The only evidence here was the hysteria of a people wont to believe the worst
I won't waste time here arguing with you though
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by PointB: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
obailala:

Children running away and parents frantically scaling fences to pick their children was obviously a result of the dangerous rumours from 'certain sources' about children being forcibly injected with killer substances in schools by soldiers. I live in London but even yestrday, I also received several broadcast messages to warn friends and relatives. If I were a parent, even though I know better, I would have also gone to pick my kids. Likewise if I was a student, I would have also run away upon hearing such a dangerous rumour. So I dont think you need a soothsayer to tell you why parents frantically went to pick their kids, not after the barrage of deadly messages in the airwaves yesterday.

Regarding the exercise generally, there's nothing ill-thought about it; this isnt the first time it is happening, the SE isnt the only place it is happening and Nigeria isnt the only place where the military has organised a medical outreach before. The only reason it became a problem is cos the way the SE has basically made Nigeria its enemy and the paranoia and distrust that follows that. Lastly, the outreach is voluntary, anyone who doesnt need it should simply ignore it; how is that too much of a problem?

Like you said, you live in London, so you basically have little or no conviction on your comments, compare to those who are directly affected. So you of course have the liberty to choose what to believe.

There is no smoke without fire. If you insist there is nothing ill-thought about it, why were parents not carried along, while their wards were involved. There are suggestion that three persons died already as result of the exercise. Whether that was the 'certain source of the dangerous rumour' or not you obviously have no iota of idea. You are desperately trying to fit your narration within the context of the IPOB versus Army situation. While IPOB may have a beef with the Army and could potentially fuel this rumour, have you asked yourself this question:

Didn't this medical outreach start in September? Why was this 'rumour' only effective yesterday?

You still think there is no smoke without fire?

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 12, 2017
delvinmaya:

Your opinion of course.
we know the army went looking for kids to abuse in Ebonyi.

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by delvinmaya(m): 11:11am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

we know the army went looking for kids to abuse in Ebonyi.

Are you really this wise. I mean literally you just posted this picture of children being abused? Come on

1 Like

Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 12, 2017
delvinmaya:

Are you really this wise. I mean literally you just posted this picture of children being abused? Come on
Thats why I said you should remain in London drinking tea.
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by delvinmaya(m): 11:31am On Oct 12, 2017
giftq:

Thats why I said you should remain in London drinking tea.

Anyone who has a contrary view to you is either in London or an Afonja Muslim or from the north? Wow

The worst thing to ever happen to anyone is seeing white and calling it black. The picture you posted up there, does it depict anyone being abused?
Re: Army Free Medicare, Beyond The Idle Gossip By Charles Ogbu by Nobody: 11:32am On Oct 12, 2017
delvinmaya:

Anyone who has a contrary view to you is either in London or an Afonja Muslim or from the north? Wow

The worst thing to ever happen to anyone is seeing white and calling it black. The picture you posted up there, does it depict anyone being abused?
Stop defending the nigerian army.
They are a bunch of genocidal imbec1les.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Biafrans Will Never Tell You About The Real Cause Of Their Woes In Nigeria / Ogun Governor, Dapo Abiodun Receives Report On Farmers, Herders Clashes / 2023: Tambuwal Meets Borno, Yobe PDP Delegates, Garners More Support In Plateau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.