Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum (1212 Views)

Candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party declared Oyo South / Silent Revolution Of Olawepo Hashim Ahead Of 2019 Presidential Election / APC Primaries: 18 States Defy Oshiomhole, Opt For Indirect Primaries (names) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 6:22am On Oct 12, 2017
The 11th October, 2017 was a remarkable Day in our struggle for self determination.
On that day, news went viral that terrorists known as Nigerian Army are all over our lands visiting schools with what they called "Medical Outreach'..

The spontaneous reaction of the people was like:
What
Nigerian Army
Medical Outreach?
Vaccine

You can get angry, throw tantrums, lay curses on us, but the fact remains that we have no singular reason to trust Nigeria and her terrorists Army.

If they were expecting us to welcome them with cultural dances, then they must be slow pokes.

50 years after, Asaba is still a fresh knowledge on what happens to a people when they welcome terrorists with cultural dances.

Didn't Buhari nick name us 5% and vowed to deal with us for rejecting him at the polls?
Was it not the same Army that called us terrorists because we are waving flags?

The atrocities of the Nigerian Army in our lands is very well documented.
Questions we want then to answer.
1. What was the vaccine meant for?
2. Do we have an epidemic?
3. Did we suffer a natural disaster?
4. Who gave you the authority to visit our schools and inject out kids without our knowledge and consent?
5. And if there must be vaccine or medical outreach,why must be from those who shed innocent blood in our lands?

This is to commend our parents for the bravely they exhibited.
We shall make sure the whole world hear what Nigeria and her Army intended and how you our people responded.

By this singular act, our people have shown the world that we have rejected Nigeria the way every sane human should reject the devil.

A silent revolution has taken place and an indirect Referendum was conducted.
In that Indirect Referendum, you said a Big NO to Nigeria.

Finally. Obiano and selfish and incentive and greedy politicians like him, must know that the people have moved on. They have lost our confidence and we see them as agents of our detractors in Abuja.

Come November 18, there shall be polls in Anambra but we expect only those who are mentally enslaved to go to the pills.
That day is a sit at home, where in we shall mourn our dead and vote against the politicians NY not voting at all.

Shout out to all who stood with us in our pains.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2017
We're u suppose to wave flag in a sovereign state? "Nigeria and her terrorists army" and Other things written here are bullshit. The army already said ,itz not a must! The op is probably holding a Nigeria passport..if u R serious about this hate thing ,then u shouldn't be identifying with anything Nigeria ,henceforth. But I doubt u can.typical IPOBian!*

4 Likes

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Illiteracy at work...hatred at its peak!...simply because your IPOB plan and strategy failed

2 Likes

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by policy12: 6:27am On Oct 12, 2017
What a Revolution and Referendum??

1 Like

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by frankdGreat125: 6:28am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmm zoo soldiers has eaten what they can chew.
Hatred all over south east, killing our people inorder to reduce the population during referendum,
We are watching them.
So strange....
My fellow southerners is time we start watching our back

9 Likes

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Dillusionist(m): 6:31am On Oct 12, 2017
come election day!!this is what is going to happen, ,,,nobody will be seen outside,,cos the zoo army will even frighten the ones that may have double mind ,,and they will back down and decide not to go out.

Obiano your doom is near!!!

it's obvious the east have rejected anything coming from this ZOOISH kingdom.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Prinxxdave: 6:32am On Oct 12, 2017
One corner
one Corner
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 6:51am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:
Illiteracy at work...hatred at its peak!...simply because your IPOB plan and strategy failed
Hahahahaha.

I can feel your pains.
But you know what?

I give no damn.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by OjukwuWarBird: 6:54am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:
We're u suppose to wave flag in a sovereign state? "Nigeria and her terrorists army" and Other things written here are bullshit. The army already said ,itz not a must! The op is probably holding a Nigeria passport..if u R serious about this hate thing ,then u shouldn't be identifying with anything Nigeria ,henceforth. But I doubt u can.typical IPOBian!*

Is one Nigeria by force.?

Take your One Nigeria to the gutters.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 6:55am On Oct 12, 2017
policy12:

What a Revolution and Referendum??

Revolution:
We have rejected the present crop of selfish, incompetent and insensitve politicians who are deceiving themselves as our leaders.

Referendum:
We have rejected Nigeria and her terrorists Army.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 6:56am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:

Nigeria is "suffering' state created by Slave Traders.

Taking about hate, didn't the old bigot in Aso Rock vow to deal with us for rejecting him at polls?

Talking about hate, didn't the Nigerian Army close their eyes against the hate killings by the Fulani Herdsmen while they shoot unarmed civilians because of their hatred?

None can compete with you folks when it comes to hate.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by OjukwuWarBird: 6:59am On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

Revolution:
We have rejected the present crop of selfish, incompetent and insensitve politicians who are deceiving themselves as our leaders.

Referendum:

Ipoblogic, check your mention and share to other freedom lovers one of the information that I tagged your moniker

That information will help our people in the hour of our need when the monkeys in uniforms decide to physically wipe out our people.

Save and share with every freedom lovers.

4 Likes

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by mpianya39(m): 7:04am On Oct 12, 2017
Come November 18, there shall be polls in Anambra but we expect only those who are mentally enslaved to go to the pills.
That day is a sit at home, where in we shall mourn our dead and vote against the politicians NY not voting at all.

Shout out to all who stood with us in our pains.

Ise! Ise!! Isee!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by policy12: 7:39am On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

Revolution:

Referendum:

Hmm lol.
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

Nigeria is "suffering' state created by Slave Traders.

Taking about hate, didn't the old bigot in Aso Rock vow to deal with us for rejecting him at polls?

Talking about hate, didn't the Nigerian Army close their eyes against the hate killings by the Fulani Herdsmen while they shoot unarmed civilians because of their hatred?

None can compete with you folks when it comes to hate.

Are you holding a Nigeria international passport ; applied to NIMC for National ID card; Nigeria Drivers Licence ; voters card , or u work with a company or a civil servant in Nigeria( which you commonly refer to as a ZOO),among others ? I would suggest u start by burning them publicly to show you are serious and truly hate the country ...until then,you are a joke !*

1 Like

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 7:45am On Oct 12, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Is one Nigeria by force.?

Take your One Nigeria to the gutters.

What is the meaning of BIAFRA? ...Does it mean Children of hate? Just wondering.Mscheww
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Ngokafor(f): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2017
No matter what anyone says,especially those from the 'other side'..it is extremely dangerous,embarassing and an error to have people distrusts their Military to this point..

I pity this country called Nigeria.
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 7:51am On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

Hahahahaha.

I can feel your pains.
But you know what?

I give no damn.

If you give no damn,then you wouldn't quote me. You are the one that is pained..that s y u R transferring the pains from the unsuccessful IPOB agitation to the Army ..Moreso,itz obvious from your post (u feel terribly pained ) .
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Ngokafor(f): 7:54am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:

Are you holding a Nigeria international passport ; applied to NIMC for National ID card; Nigeria Drivers Licence ; voters card , or u work with a company or a civil servant in Nigeria( which you commonly refer to as a ZOO),among others ? I would suggest u start by burning them publicly to show you are serious and truly hate the country ...until then,you are a joke !*

You lots are damn too childish and myopic with this out-dated narratives of yours...A large number of people distrusts their Military to the point of suspecting them of such heinous crimes as Chemical poisoning,you are here talking bunkum.

..Will this childish talk of yours make everything alright in this country and get these people to love you and your country?..

Indeed critical reasoning is a big proble, in this country.
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 7:57am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:

That's childish and you know it.

The rejection of the devilish vaccine by your terrorist Army is enough to tell you where our loyalty lay.

And come 18th November, am gonna be home with my voters card and vote against people.like Obiano and other myopic individuals by simply not voting.
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 8:01am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

You lots are damn too childish and myopic with this out-dated narratives of yours...A large number of people distrusts their Military to the point of suspecting them of such heinous crimes as Chemical poisoning,you are here talking bunkum.

..Will this childish talk of yours make everything alright in this country and get these people to love you and your country?..

They reason like little kids..
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 12, 2017
Ngokafor:

...and what does your childish and inferior brain tell you about the probable cause of that? The Army had conducted something similar like this in this same region in years past so,why now? I'm sure ur brain can decifer that now ,and be true to it
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 8:05am On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

They reason like little kids..

You all (IPOBians) reason like PIGS and Idiots ..
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by Nobody: 8:09am On Oct 12, 2017
ipoblogic:

That's childish and you know it.

The rejection of the devilish vaccine by your terrorist Army is enough to tell you where our loyalty lay.

And come 18th November, am gonna be home with my voters card and vote against people.like Obiano and other myopic individuals by simply not voting.

Where does your loyalty lye? And moreso,I don't give a damn where y'all will be come Nov 18...if u like stay in the moon
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 8:49am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:

Where does your loyalty lye? And moreso,I don't give a damn where y'all will be come Nov 18...if u like stay in the moon

My loyalty lay in the opposite of where yours lay.
They are irreconcilable.

2 Likes

Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by mpianya39(m): 8:56am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:

undecided undecided undecidedWeak argument coming from the Zoogerian headquarter of unity beggars association a.k.a yoruba muslim
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by mpianya39(m): 8:57am On Oct 12, 2017
freddywells81:

E pain am enter his muslim conehead grin grin grin
Re: Army Vaccine N The Peoples Rebellion: A Silent Revolution, Indirect Referendum by ipoblogic: 9:34am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=freddywells81 post=61339929]

You all (IPOBians) reason like PIGS and Idiots ..[/quote

Hahahahaha.

Check your blood pressure sir.

Hate kills]

(1) (Reply)

God Is At Fault, Not Buhari - Discussion With An Aboki Shoe Shiner / Caption This Photo Of Plateau State Governor & His Commissioner Of Information / Different Types Of Muslims During Ramadan - (MEME COLLECTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.