Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,292 members, 7,957,746 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter (43441 Views)

The Type Of Men I Don't Want (personal Opinion) / Lady I Sent My Nude Pictures To Online Is Blackmailing Me - Young Girl Cries Out / A Man Saved My Name As "Afang Soup" After I Cooked For Him - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Oladipo1166(m): 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
nice one, she is doing what she is good at
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by netflicks(m): 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
Eayah! Hope u did not straff all this men... wink
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by toprealman: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2017
If I be the guy, this tart will be DISENGAGED asap! Why cry for your former bedmates if you claim you are now with muah
If Okafor's law of Congo dynamics is anything to go by, these are potential "proteins' I will be competing with for her " binding site" abi Ero ooo....not happening!!!
Watch out for a follow up next few days....."engage immature confused woman sleeps with 3 Ex's few hours to her wedding".

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Amarabae(f): 9:21am On Oct 12, 2017
I hate it when a lady comes out to whine about not getting married,
gosh,
keep it to yourself! Not yet married does not stop you from achieving your other life's dream.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by curvilicious: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2017
She looks like Mercy Aigbe in my eyes
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by chuckdee4(m): 9:23am On Oct 12, 2017
and people wonder why we have old leaders, just look at what a "leader of tomorrow" is writting
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 12, 2017
chi chort grin grin grin

e fit b reason
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nov6(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:
Probably you are one of those ladies that do cook Noodles with Knorr Maggi.

Or you do give the guy a plate of Oil with a touch of Jollof rice

Or a plate of water with a touch of Vegetables

Common, they won't marry you.

But truth be told, our men are ingrates. Don't go outta your way to please them.

not all men dear.
Goodmorning
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by asawanathegreat(m): 9:27am On Oct 12, 2017
What a shame useless girl. If na Me I for don quit that engagement
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by DALE917(f): 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
Lmao
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by deafeyez: 9:29am On Oct 12, 2017
And what about all those you didn't cook for y u no marry dem. These women, I stroke of Cain for ur yash.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by dukeo(m): 9:32am On Oct 12, 2017
All I have to say is that I love her dimples smiley

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by zulex880: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2017
dammyshaggs:

As a typical Yoruba man I cannot eat that is not pepperish. My body will now be irritating me or spitting .God forbid that kind wife for me.
Ena dey try o, The day i eat food for my yoruba guy house, God i couldn't sleep that night, My yansh be like where dey catch fire grin
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by AreaFada2: 9:42am On Oct 12, 2017
fabulous85:
Am I the only one that feel listing the names of all her ex is disrespectful to her Fiance.
Disrespectful? shocked sad

It is a sackable offence o. Now the whole world knows you have played wife to half the town. Why should I be the mumu to come pay dowry? How can I be sure she used condom with all these guys Or did not do abortion for each of them too?

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by killaskillz: 9:44am On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by badoh(m): 9:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Honestly, that is the power men have. A man could be dating four girls at the same time but sometimes looks beyond beauty and how well you can cook to choose. You could as well be endowed but as long as the man feels you are not his choice to be the mother of his children, there is nothing you can do.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Nobody: 9:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

But truth be told, our men are ingrates. Don't go outta your way to please them.
KNORR IS NOT MAGGI... all are seasoning cube... Its just like calling all noodles all indomie
Florblu:

KNORR IS NOT MAGGI... all are seasoning cube... Its just like calling all noodles all indomie
Florblu:

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by davillian(m): 9:50am On Oct 12, 2017
The demons are still alive. grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by elyonchee(f): 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:
the last time I checked, she is engaged to be married. So stop saying unncessary things.color=#000099]Same way you didn't marry all the guys that spent cash on you.

Being a good cook can never cover up for your stupidity and HOE-FUL behavior.

Don't know maybe being stupìd comes with having a light skin.

Dumb hoe.
[/color]
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by adahgold(m): 9:53am On Oct 12, 2017
Imagine all na Yoruba boys you no go change cloth?
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by sonature1: 9:58am On Oct 12, 2017
elantraceey:
If I'm your present fiance, I'll break up with you immediately undecided

Calm down. You don't make decisions like that. What you would do would be to ask her to take down the posts. Her boyfriend knows about her cooking for her exes, I suppose. And she's still cooking for the present one now grin
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Papiikush: 9:59am On Oct 12, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Should one cook for their bf? Yes or No
Yes. I don't think it is possible for you to date me without knowing your kitchen skills.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by BakireBulmaker: 10:01am On Oct 12, 2017
She must have had sexxx with them.

There lay the problem.

Ladies shouldnt sleep with any guy they want to marry.

chikena!
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by BakireBulmaker: 10:03am On Oct 12, 2017
badoh:
Honestly, that is the power men have. A man could be dating four girls at the same time but sometimes looks beyond beauty and how well you can cook to choose. You could as well be endowed but as long as the man feels you are not his choice to be the mother of his children, there is nothing you can do.

Wrong!

What of medical factors? spiritual factors?

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by DeRay98(m): 10:04am On Oct 12, 2017
nikkypearl:
our yoruba demons no dey carry last grin

Most especially d femi *s* grin

E be like say the name "Femi" is synonymous heartbreak for girls be 5&6. grin

1 Like

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by uzoexcel(m): 10:05am On Oct 12, 2017
fabulous85:
Am I the only one that feel listing the names of all her ex is disrespectful to her Fiance.
you are right
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by BakireBulmaker: 10:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Lalas247:
These girls need to learn to STOP offering wifey package for bf undecided

Moderation is key.

She can cook occasionally.

Sexxx No! No!! Never!!!

2 Likes

Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Adaumunocha(f): 10:07am On Oct 12, 2017
Papiikush:

Yes. I don't think it is possible for you to date me without knowing your kitchen skills.
Oh OK...
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by xangerar: 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
fabulous85:

Pardon her, she was casual in the use of first names only.

Possibly she may have also used pseudonyms for some of them.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by juman(m): 10:08am On Oct 12, 2017
Economy is terribly bad.

APC recession have destroyed everything.
Re: All The Men I Cooked For Didn't Marry Me - Young Lady Recounts On Twitter by Mikeal09: 10:10am On Oct 12, 2017
Florblu:

So are our ladies. Ingrates!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: It Is Wrong To Reward A Lady Who Stuck With You When You Were Poor / 4 Delta Brothers That Wedded 6 Wives Same Day (Photos) / Wedding Photos Of A Feminist & Her Man 5 Months After He Slid Into Her DM

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.