Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,475 members, 7,836,880 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 PM

Love And The People - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love And The People (318 Views)

To The People Saying I Should Marry My Baby Mama / The Real Pictures Of The People In All Our Naira Notes (Pictures) / Young Lesbian Couple From Tanzania Wins The Heart Of The People After Posting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love And The People by mareeam802(f): 7:47am On Oct 12, 2017
Signs That You're Deeply In Love (1)
1. They sneak into your mind at the most random times. You're on your way to the shopping mall or even in the midst of friends.

All of a sudden, you just start to grin and beam in happiness with the thought 'I'm damn happy!!!'
You suddenly start to melt inside and your day is instantly brightened with the thought of your love.

2. Your phone is instantly a big load for pictures of you together.
You spend time browsing through the selfies of both of you together.
Each time you view it, you feel twinkles in your system because each picture is a little reminder that you've found your life partner.

Read more https://maryamnittywall..com.ng/2017/10/love-and-people.html

(1) (Reply)

Can’t Continue To Stay Alone, 87-year-old Lawyer Defends Wedding / Meet Up Your Life Partners Port Harcourt Only. - Dr Ano / I Know You Are Losing Interest In Life? Diagnosis And Solution By Yanshdoctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.