Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,209 members, 7,818,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! (1404 Views)

Police Invitation Is A Mere Political Game, Says Saraki / Igbo Must Produce President In 2023 –Senator Hope Uzodimma / Igbo Must Produce President In 2019 To Pacify Biafra Agitators – Ohanaeze Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 8:37am On Oct 12, 2017
Why drag innocent children into the adult stupidity?
Children were gift of nature, we mustn't play non-sense with their lives, the information flying around these todays were very sad, why intoxicated the innocent children? what concern the children with the adult madness?
some terrified children may not return to school, Some may be psychologically disturbed, why all this non-sense? Children is sensitive to their environment, Children naturally detest Doctors, it's the parent that will calm him or her down, that the doctor didn't meant bad for him or her, but if mother jump the fence and taken the children from being attended by doctors, how can such a children accept of been attended by any doctors even in case of necessity?
Igbo mustn't torment the children.
It's unacceptable
oladeebo

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 8:46am On Oct 12, 2017
These children were born into the extended family of Nigerian, what concern them?
I feel like exploded since yesterday.
may be those circulate this rumors didn't even know the value of children!
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by months: 8:52am On Oct 12, 2017
[s]
oladeebo:
Children were gift of nature, we mustn't play non-sense with their lives, the information flying around these todays were very sad, why intoxicated the innocent children? what concern the children with the adult madness?
some terrified children may not return to school, Some may be psychologically disturbed, why all this non-sense? Children is sensitive to their environment, Children naturally detest Doctors, it's the parent that will calm him or her down, that the doctor didn't meant bad for him or her, but if mother jump the fence and taken the children from being attended by doctors, how can such a children accept of been attended by any doctors even in case of necessity?
It's unacceptable
oladeebo[/s]

go through ur post history.

U are a disgrace to ur fellow Afonja Yorubas.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 8:55am On Oct 12, 2017
months:
[s]

go through ur post history.

U are a disgrace to ur fellow Afonja Yorubas.
what a stupid?
I said your foolishness is out of hand, and you must stop it!
do you ever married?
how many children you have?
rubbish!

2 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by mpianya39(m): 9:00am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
It's unacceptable
oladeebo

Coming from headquarter of Zoogerian unity beggars association a.k.a ogbomosho yoruba muslim grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by mpianya39(m): 9:02am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
These children were born into the extended family of Nigerian, what concern them?
I feel like exploded since yesterday.
may be those circulate this rumors didn't even know the value of children!

No election in biafraland so deal with it angry angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by Dillusionist(m): 9:04am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
what a stupid? I said your foolishness is out of hand, and you must stop it! do you ever married? how many children you have? rubbish!
you are a nuisance and a disgrace to your fellow Afonjas

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

you are a nuisance and a disgrace to your fellow Afonjas

Dillusionist may be you in real delusion, let me make it clearer to you, if you a Afonja, Igbo of gambari if you cross my red line you will be hited by stray bullets, I hate any human divisional. the protection of human being interest for me is sacrosanct!
don't drag children into the adult madness!
ok!
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by pointblank247(m): 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
It's unacceptable
oladeebo

AKPA AMU EGHU AWUSA. its more convenient for you to blame the stupidity of your father on the igbos. the nigerian army has created an image of an enemy of an igbo man. the childrem have watched the viral videos of were the soldiers were brutalizing their people and killing some others and these hwve affected their young minds. so just shut your stupid mouth before i make dissing you my hubby. i am good so be carefull

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 9:14am On Oct 12, 2017
mpianya39:

No election in biafraland so deal with it angry angry angry
that concern the politician!
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by PointB: 9:16am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
It's unacceptable
oladeebo

Musiwa, is that you? grin
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by Dillusionist(m): 9:17am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

Dillusionist may be you in real delusion, let me make it clearer to you, if you a Afonja, Igbo of gambari if you cross my red line you will be hited by stray bullets, I hate any human divisional. the protection of human being interest for me is sacrosanct!
ok!
the same children your awolowo starved to death?? the same children that must study to get a pass Mark of 138 while their northern counterpart needs just 2??the same children that will still grow to jobless youth because they are from the east??...we don't belong to this ZOO kingdom,,and may I remind you that you can't lift a fly

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 9:19am On Oct 12, 2017
[quote author=pointblank247 post=61342118][/quote]
so you've done good work there as a pparent!
why it's interdict to show certain video at the presence of children then?
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by libertyhope2017: 9:21am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
[s] Why drag innocent children into the adult stupidity?

It's unacceptable
oladeebo[/s]

Shattap Afonja. What concerned innocent Igbo children and gift from nature in 1960-70 adult war madness when Awolowo starved over 3 million of them to death?

6 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by GeeString: 9:22am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
It's unacceptable
oladeebo

What doctors oga?

When did illiterate soldiers become qualified to administer vaccines?

So if i show up at your doorstep right now and demand to vaccinate your kids wearing army uniform, you will allow me abi?

Tell yourself the truth na bros even if you want to lie to others...

3 Likes

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by mightyhazel: 9:24am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

ok!
stop fooling yourself on nairaland.

get a life

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 9:49am On Oct 12, 2017
when you people will sit down and tell yourselves the bitter true that life is in motion?
when you will move past the past, catch-up with the present and move along to the future?
2million lives had gone for nothing in '70, you risk 10million lives in 2017!, Now you were still risking the lives of 20million children!
shame on the nation with out the vision!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by DrGoodman: 9:51am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
It's unacceptable
oladeebo

Shameless afonja head slammer

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by DrGoodman: 9:52am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:
when you people will sit down and tell yourselves the bitter true that life is in motion?
when you will move past the past, catch-up with the present and move along to the future?
2million lives had gone for nothing in '70, you risk 10million lives in 2017!, Now you were still risking the lives of 20million children!
shame on the nation with out the vision!

The only risk I see, is you injuring your cone head while slamming it as usual.
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by Vivere: 10:21am On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:

the same children your awolowo starved to death?? the same children that must study to get a pass Mark of 138 while their northern counterpart needs just 2??the same children that will still grow to jobless youth because they are from the east??...we don't belong to this ZOO kingdom,,and may I remind you that you can't lift a fly
The same children your Ojukwu allowed to die, by refusing to allow food get to them, through a land corridor. Ojukwu sent his own kids abroad to enjoy a life of safety and security, but failed to allow the food needed by the local children in his region, to reach them. May the souls of those children continue to find peace in the bosom of the Lord.
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by Vivere: 10:25am On Oct 12, 2017
GeeString:

What doctors oga?

When did illiterate soldiers become qualified to administer vaccines?

So if i show up at your doorstep right now and demand to vaccinate your kids wearing army uniform, you will allow me abi?

Tell yourself the truth na bros even if you want to lie to others...
The Army has fully qualified doctors among its medical corps.
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by pointblank247(m): 10:45am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

so you've done good work there as a pparent!
why it's interdict to show certain video at the presence of children then?
i dont have children yet ok? so i couldent have shown it to any but the fact remains that children know what is going around them.
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by freeze001(f): 10:48am On Oct 12, 2017
Did they inform the parents so that they come and calm their children down? How can they swoop in on schools without notifying and properly sensitizing members of the public? Medical outreach is supposed to be voluntary, did they include vaccination of vulnerable children?

oladeebo:
It's unacceptable
oladeebo

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by Allosaurus: 10:52am On Oct 12, 2017
Op, what's wrong with you? Are they your children? Better face your own problems and leave us be.
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by Ojiofor: 10:57am On Oct 12, 2017
Even an Almajiri thinks he have something to say about Ndi Igbo.
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 11:00am On Oct 12, 2017
Allosaurus:
Op, what's wrong with you? Are they your children? Better face your own problems and leave us be.
look at this one, children have owner? children were gift of nature to humanity, to serve human being, so you pls stop non-sense.
I fell mad when you people play ludo with lives of innocent children!
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by Allosaurus: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

look at this one, children have owner? children were gift of nature to humanity, to serve human being, so you pls stop non-sense.
I fell mad when you people play ludo with lives of innocent children!
Children don't have owners? undecided

Where do you come from again
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 11:02am On Oct 12, 2017
freeze001:
Did they inform the parents so that they come and calm their children down? How can they swoop in on schools without notifying and properly sensitizing members of the public? Medical outreach is supposed to be voluntary, did they include vaccination of vulnerable children?

the principal, the headmaster, the head mistress, the teachers, were the parents, what life are we now, for Christ sake?
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
pointblank247:

i dont have children yet ok? so i couldent have shown it to any but the fact remains that children know what is going around them.
how can you know the agony parent pass through before having children and when the lives of children is liquidated?
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 11:05am On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

The Army has fully qualified doctors among its medical corps.
don't mind the fool!

1 Like

Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by freeze001(f): 11:08am On Oct 12, 2017
oladeebo:

the principal, the headmaster, the head mistress, the teachers, were the parents, what life are we now, for Christ sake?

Principal, parents, etc are now parents? Carry ur illiterate nonsense to ur grave please!
Re: Igbo Must Stop The Stupid Political Game! by oladeebo: 11:09am On Oct 12, 2017
Vivere:

The same children your Ojukwu allowed to die, by refusing to allow food get to them, through a land corridor. Ojukwu sent his own kids abroad to enjoy a life of safety and security, but failed to allow the food needed by the local children in his region, to reach them. May the souls of those children continue to find peace in the bosom of the Lord.
I think it right time for Igbo elders and leaders to finally stop this biafra madness before it liquidated the totality of igbo nation
it had become unmanageable!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just In: Army General Who Threaten To Kill Buhari Is Finally In His Doom / Fulani Herdsmen : Time For Ortom To Stop Crying Like A Baby(Photos) / Amnesty International: Buhari Is “totally Inadequate, Too Slow And Ineffective"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.