Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,196 members, 7,839,068 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

A Cursory View Into Anambra Politics. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Cursory View Into Anambra Politics. (374 Views)

Anambra Politics: Man Accused Of Rape In Topmost Contest To Be A Lawmaker / Chief (hon.) Allwell Heacho Onyesoh (jp): A Cursory Look / A View Into The Life Of The Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Cursory View Into Anambra Politics. by Lotechi(m): 11:52am On Oct 12, 2017
I don't normally support any political party or any governor but after following closely the Politics of Anambra state, I decided to pick sides. People are quick to blame Obiano for biting the finger that fed him.But what people are not asking is "what if that finger wanted to dictate to him on how to run the state against the interest of the people?" whom he has sworn to protect? I think Peter Obi wants to assume the position of a king maker which we the people are against. It is clear from every fact out there that Obiano is not among the worst performing Governors in Nigeria. under four years, he has built flyovers, constructed motorable roads across the state, built and renovated hospitals and has continued to pay workers their entitlement. Despite the economic hardship and the scarce inflow of finances, he has been able to manage the little to achieve what he has achieved. Obviously, there are areas he has to improve on but if anyone says he is a failure then I think failure has been given another meaning.

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Benue Lawmaker; Four Others Remanded In Prison Over Alleged N107billion Fraud / Buhari’s ‘ethnocentric Display’ Upon Public Perception / Oyo State Governor Ajimobi's Unbecoming Interference In Ogun's Internal Politics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.