Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:56 AM

A View Into The Life Of The Senate President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A View Into The Life Of The Senate President (25893 Views)

A View From The Cockpit Of A Nigerian Air Force Jet (Video) / Pictures Of Dino Melaye Before And After He Entered The Senate Chamber / PDP Senators Help Dino Melaye To Stand Up At The Senate (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by OEPHIUS(m): 5:58pm On May 26, 2018
Just Stumbled into This 2 minute view into the world of the third most powerful person in the most populous black Nation in the world. It is a 2 minute peak into the busy world of _public service, hearings, policy making_, and the constantly moving world of developing Nigeria’s democracy

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW0l2QK91iI
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by agarawu23(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
I have Watched it from beginning to ending, it's total crap. Don't waste your data.

95 Likes 4 Shares

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
Please don't waste your data

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by kennylawd: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
Hmmm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by countsparrow: 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
That man wet dey carry mace up and down, him set go dey collect salary o, wetin be him job description abeg?

15 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by moscobabs(m): 6:09pm On May 26, 2018
Its a pity i used my expensive data to watch the life on a thief.

I pray i watch how he wud be convicted and sent to prison one day

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by blowjob: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
THIEVES.... grin grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Ashibelieve: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
So no light and he has to use rechargeable lamp...chai
OEPHIUS:

Just Stumbled into This 2 minute view into the world of the third most powerful person in the most populous black Nation in the world. It is a 2 minute peak into the busy world of _public service, hearings, policy making_, and the constantly moving world of developing Nigeria’s democracy

Enjoy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YW0l2QK91iI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by urchman23: 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
Bullshit
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Daminaj1(f): 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
smiley
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by IsaacBuchi(m): 6:10pm On May 26, 2018
I noticed lately the Senate President has been trying had to sell something to Nigerians...trust me he has a mission grin

17 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Nobody: 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Happy viewing o.
This one wey them dey show us TRAILER, na the 2019 movie I wan watch o grin
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Raskasal(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
noted
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Newpride(m): 6:11pm On May 26, 2018
Saraki is a crook ......

That’s all I have to say about him.

10 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by pejuakinab: 6:13pm On May 26, 2018
No comment yet..

Until I later found out it was absolute rubbish with d intent to display a fake life to portray him as an hardworking saint.
What of d video of places where they negotiate budget padding and illegal billions approvals.

5 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Antichristus: 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
Nigerians always celebrating those who destroyed and mortgaged their lives and the future of their children's children. Current wave of Nigerian politicians should be assembled and gassed to death for destroying Nigeria.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by obi4eze(m): 6:14pm On May 26, 2018
You forgot to show us his nocturnal meetings and how he disappears into the sea when he goes to attend them.

1 Like

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by kindnyce(m): 6:18pm On May 26, 2018
Thank God I didnt waste my mb as advised by those at the top.
Imagine that bull crap

2 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by xreal: 6:18pm On May 26, 2018
IGP right now.

2 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Lordchuks23(m): 6:19pm On May 26, 2018
The slave trade is still much active in kwara state, I can imagine the way this guy and his father are enslaving this afonja Muslims
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Pearlyakin(m): 6:24pm On May 26, 2018
His state can't even pay corper allawee even if na 1k.
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Smarkie: 6:26pm On May 26, 2018
saraki simply tell us you want to repackage your self for 2019
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by stainlessnature: 6:28pm On May 26, 2018
agarawu23:
I have Watched it from beginning to ending, it's total crap. Don't waste your data.
why didn't I listen to your advise? Crap!

6 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by ironheart(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2018
Wetin concern us? Why not take a look at the life of that sachet water seller along the street? Beside he is being taken care of by oil and tax payers money

4 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Dacronym(m): 6:29pm On May 26, 2018
To those guys at the top with the solid advice you're the real mvp!!
To the OP and the Mods...... well

3 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by ruffDiamond: 6:31pm On May 26, 2018
for rhe record,i can tell the ladies and gentlemen of this forum that there is nothing,i mean absolutely nothing specisl or exceptional about this crook polithiefician's life..he,along with his father were simply beneficiary if the fraudulent snd primitive quota system of the backward North.dazzol

4 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by ejimatic: 6:31pm On May 26, 2018
Incomplete! How they usually collect money to approve budget is not there? Thank u mama giver--#17b-- Okonjo Ewealla
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by asawanathegreat(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2018
I don't see reasonable thing there to celebrate, I regretted wasting my data for nonsense video
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by johnmartus(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2018
embarassed nonsense that's kind of luxurious life the stupid man like to live.
Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Firefire(m): 6:34pm On May 26, 2018
Looter!

6 Likes

Re: A View Into The Life Of The Senate President by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 26, 2018
countsparrow:
That man wet dey carry mace up and down, him set go dey collect salary o, wetin be him job description abeg?
mace carrier

(1) (2) (Reply)

George Weah, Dani Rodrik, Yahya To Speak At 12th Bola Tinubu Colloquium / 2019: Sanwo-olu, Hamzat Indigenes Of Ogun — PDP / Supreme Court Upholds The Sack Of Ishola Balogun-Fulani Kwara APC Exco

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.