Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise (22449 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Accuses Buhari Of Copying Campaign Promise / Dino Melaye’s N250 Million Tour Bus For His Political Campaign / Presidential Campaign Promise: You Won’t Regret Voting APC In 2019 – Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by davbaba: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Impressive... I will love you for this

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by castrol180(m): 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
You really tried, thumb up for you. Only for your nephew gbege
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by clerkent(m): 6:32pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:

Hatred and an attempt to impress your ipob yoots audience, will not even allow you, to question, the source of the MOney..a senator and not a governor! Beside, Why did you drop your former handle?
He is still better than those who loot it for there unborn generation

4 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Olukat(m): 6:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
That's impressive.
Those asking for the source of funds pls hold your breath
The senator isn't joking, Gov loading!

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Bakbillz44(m): 6:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
sureheaven:
Radarada, I don't care or give a Bleep how many millions he spends as scholarship.... when, where and how he made the money is what matters to me. giving back two spoons of rice while he already takes a whole rice factory from his gullible followers. Nija politicians I hail una

But honestly, would you prefer the one dat took a whole rice factory too and would not even share a grain but rather share pictures of his exotic fleet of cars? flaunting his luxurious lifestyle to the face of the 'ripped' with zero remorse?
Abeg Bros, if person try small, make we commend am small. #mythoughts

3 Likes

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by shevchenko(m): 6:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why did he wait till Davido kill 3 people and planted drugs before he continues his brothers legacy .Continue
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Mrkumareze(m): 6:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
Ajekuiya:

It’s too much right ?

It's too much bro. I doubt the figures
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Oladipo1166(m): 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
Mrkumareze:

It's too much bro. I doubt the figures
nah private university
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by yhemster(m): 7:04pm On Oct 12, 2017
Gulible Nigeria smh, they hear free money from Politicians they start jumping and praising. Later, when we hear that the Senator is a looter then they start crying and cursing them again.

***ALWAYS ASK QUESTIONS
Where is the source of this fund?
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by OAUTemitayo: 7:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
If true, this is very impressive. And I hope it was given to people who actually need it not political jobbers. God bless you Senator Adeleke.

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Abudu2000(m): 7:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
shevchenko:
Why did he wait till Davido kill 3 people and planted drugs before he continues his brothers legacy .Continue
I wonder oo, Nigerians are smarter than the world in combine
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by ehissi(m): 7:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:

Hatred and an attempt to impress your ipob yoots audience, will not even allow you, to question, the source of the MOney..a senator and not a governor! Beside, Why did you drop your former handle?

Shebi they said Nigerian senators are the highest earners in the world or they are not again?

All these BMC people sef................ angry

The man made campaign promise to provide scholarship of #250mill, he has fulfilled it, una still dey wait for #5k for Buhari whey E don promise Una since 19kokoro, make una face Buhari, Una don carry una bad belle come face our dancing Yhampion!! tongue

The man gave scholarship to people from his state you dey complain, abi is this thing electoral loss painment syndrome (ELPS)?

Make Jelosi no just kill una by mistake you hia...................... angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by davibid: 7:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Three gbosa

smiley

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Meritocracy: 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
Photo or I don't believe it. Almost 3.7million for each student, to do what please? Why not 1million for each student to cover 250 scholars from poor background. I won't be surprised if the money is been shared among rich men or politicians children.
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Harrynight(m): 7:30pm On Oct 12, 2017
Promxy94:
Nice one from senator Adeleke...
But why doing it now when your nephew is in a mess....
Or u want to pull out media attention from him

With Ppl like dis bhind Davido and u think Davido is in a mess

Dis Nigeria Bros
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by orisa37: 7:34pm On Oct 12, 2017
When you do Good to any Child of Christ, you have done Good for Christ.
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Milestones: 7:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Makarfi said, “For us in PDP, we had our flaws and we did not fail to admit them. I have apologised for our wrongdoings. I am using this medium to apologise again. We are sincerely sorry for all our failures,” he said. WHO BE MUGU? PDP WILL APOLOGIZE FOR THE NEXT SIXTEEN YEARS BY GOD'S, IJMN., AMEN.
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by myles24: 7:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s]
Still doesn't change the fact that the money was used for a good reason..you that they ain't playing your head what have you done?
Trash! They are playing over your head! cool
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Tecno66: 7:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
lightblazingnow:

http://therenaissanceng.com/senator-adeleke-fulfills-n250-million-scholarship-campaign-promise
Its obvious he didnt make this money from the senate because he was sworn-in barely 3 months ago.
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Ojuororun(m): 7:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Those that colected the money most pay it back but indirectly politician nawa for them
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by jashar(f): 7:59pm On Oct 12, 2017
Where did he get the money from?

How much is their school fees or is it Harvard they are attending?

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by NicoBaba(m): 8:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originality007:

just like how APC are using ur brain..
iz not fair

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Sylverly(m): 8:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
So each student got above 3million naira? undecided
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by toprealman: 8:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
It is absolutely wrong in every respect. A senator should be concerned with policy, making laws.....these guys just don't get it!
Make good laws, set up sustainable systems.....every other thing will fall into place.
You loot 2 Billion and share 300Million......who is fooling who?
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by mikeweezy(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
Clerverly:

go and sleep jor,you are here asking for the source of his money hope you know his not a poor fellow before him join politics why not go and ask dino Malays or all those ur good for nothing senators how them get all their money

1 Like

Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by deledayo: 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
nice one for pdp undergraduates
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Taiwo20(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
I think its his constituency allowance and not his personal money..... at least he did something worthy....

BTW, I'm just thinking o.....what's 250,000,000/66?
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by Charly68: 9:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
That is the next Governor of Osun State ..this is what oracle has declared.
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by abimbolayekeen: 10:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
Good move , keep it up .
Re: Senator Adeleke Fulfills N250 Million Scholarship Campaign Promise by tballeyy(m): 5:05am On Oct 13, 2017
Clerverly:
[s][/s]

Trash! They are playing over your head! cool
what do u want the man to do agAin, ingrate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forget About Producing President In 2023, Okorocha Tells Igbos / Anambra Election Declared Inconclusive / Saraki, Allies Move To Regain Relevance In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.