Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,073 members, 7,956,994 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:11 AM

'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election (24816 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by piperson(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
F
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ruggedtimi(m): 4:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
Wike trounced the APC back to back despite the so called federal might in the last guber polls in Rivers.So sure APC will receive more when the next one will come around.

U are amnesic! Contrary to ur opinion, D opposite was actually d case. Wike was d person with plethora of federal might at his beck during the last guber.His Paid foot militant/cultist soldiers like Isi Samuel were part of his GDI.

4 Likes

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by cristianisraeli: 4:17pm On Oct 12, 2017
“What do you call him, ‘cry cry governor.’ He is a governor with one agenda, namely ‘Amaechi.’ He sleeps and wakes he dreams of Amaechi. He has no adviser. He sees me in his dreams. You know I’m a Catholic, there are powers they gave to us to fly at night to go and meet them.”

>>> http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/12/2019-amaechi-calls-wike-cry-cry-governor-reveals-apc-will-win-lose-election/

[/quote]

this small boy mama peace turn to UGU still day talk

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Lomprico2: 4:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Lol grin

Una don start!
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Bizibi(m): 4:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
Toketimt:
Hardly will u see any fool claim rivers is pdp and pdp is rivers. Gradually but surely methodically, Wike is a goner. Upon all his shout, rivers currently has 2 apc senators out of three. Some apc HOR and few members in states assembly.
Wike can only shout and talk rubbish, APC gradually continue to secure what matters.
Who cares how they did it? Afterall its not as terrible as when Wike secured his seat when thousands of lives were lost.
demdem!!!! grin grin grin grin
Wonderful!!!! So APC will take rivers.....

Everyone should clap fr this man
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Anyad231: 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amaechi, will u keep quiet.....u will just be running ur mouth upandan....u forget u are a major culprit when u ensured d FG shared d funds among the governors that was saved for the future of this nation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by GetMeRight: 5:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
Beehshorp:
Some people are dumb o.. Just as Apc would never rule in Anambra that's how Apc would never win an election in rivers.. It's like you don't know that some parties own some specific state
Going by what happened during the last general election, you may want to reconsider your opinion. There wasn't election in some states in the SS in 2015, just plain silly rigging

1 Like

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by nengibo: 5:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
Amaechi and the APC rather are the cry,cry baby here.Wike trounced the APC back to back despite the so called federal might in the last guber polls in Rivers.So sure APC will receive more when the next one will come around.
The Guber was held when Pdp held sway at the Federal, Apc has two out three senate seats in the state
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by stieyven(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Toketimt:
Hardly will u see any fool claim rivers is pdp and pdp is rivers. Gradually but surely methodically, Wike is a goner. Upon all his shout, rivers currently has 2 apc senators out of three. Some apc HOR and few members in states assembly.
Wike can only shout and talk rubbish, APC gradually continue to secure what matters.
Who cares how they did it? Afterall its not as terrible as when Wike secured his seat when thousands of lives were lost.
He who calls his brother a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by senatordave1(m): 5:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Yes,hardly a week passes without some form of wailing and gnashing of teeth from the toutish wike.gradually,apc are overrunning the state and the fortunes of pdp are dwindling.if apc can field senator abe as its candidate,wike would be a gonner.down wike,up apc.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by saintade01(m): 5:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
toluxa1:

Did he just insult the Police CSP?

You just spoke my mind
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by mechanics(m): 5:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
funny minister.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Sleyanya1(m): 5:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Unfortunately almost everyone in this country have taken the sides of either APC or PDP when it comes to gubernatorial or Presidential positions. angry

Nobody wants to care about good leaders anymore. Automatically candidates for leadership positions will be chosen based on popularity of Political parties, irrespective of these lots being Thesame Chronic corrupt Leaders. sad

We're still very far from achieving Good leadership in Nigeria.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ibietela2(m): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Toketimt:

Thousands of lives? Brother fear God o
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by openmine(m): 5:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
I have observed that the only time ameachi hits the news is when he talks about GEJ or Wike....

Why can't we know from him the progress he has made so far in his ministry....? Or is this attack a way of masking his obvious inadequacies in that ministry ?

I can't believe people including the press still give him audience without a single mention of his progress as minister of transport....

1 Like

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by wingmanII: 6:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Toketimt:
Forget sentiments, be honest for once, did APC really win those senatorial seats.?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Toketimt: 7:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
wingmanII:

Forget sentiments, be honest for once, did APC really win those senatorial seats.?

Of cos they did. Even our courts confirmed it.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Toketimt: 7:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
ibietela2:

Thousands of lives? Brother fear God o

So because none of ur household was a casuality right?
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Toketimt: 7:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Bizibi:
demdem!!!! grin grin grin grin
Wonderful!!!! So APC will take rivers.....

Everyone should clap fr this man

Point of correction. APC already taking rivers. The result is there for all to see.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by guiddoti: 7:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
wingmanII:

You mean wike did not rig?
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by orisa37: 7:44pm On Oct 12, 2017
Amaechi was fighting his kiths and kins over their common heritage. Now Wike is fighting Thieves who have come to steal their heritage.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ibietela2(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Toketimt:

So because none of ur household was a casuality right?

because you are a very big fat liar.... where is your proof that thousands were killed during the election. ( i never said no one was killed)
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Bizibi(m): 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Toketimt:

Point of correction. APC already taking rivers. The result is there for all to see.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by dnawah(m): 7:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Former governor of Rivers state now Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has described Governor of the State, Nyesom Wike as “cry cry governor.”

Amaechi said during his administration as Governor, the then President molested and harassed him with soldiers and police, yet he did not complain.

Amaechi insisted that the All Progressives Congress, APC is not ready to rig elections in the state, adding that President Buhari will never allow such.

The Minister said the coming governorship and other elections in the state will be fair and free while accusing Wike of masterminding election mal-practices during the last government of Goodluck Jonathan.

He said this when he met members of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Eleme kingdom, Rivers State.

“Fight for your right. I fought for my right (during the Jonathan’s administration) when the President was molesting and harassing me, I got up, mobilized Rivers People and we fought for our right.

“We would not have won Rivers governorship because they rigged everywhere, wrote results and brought army and police to chase us away.

“Now there will be voting. They shouting and crying ‘police o, army o; INEC o just because they are scared of what they did to us (APC).

“President Buhari will not allow that happen. He will not allow any police man to stop anyone from voting.

“That person is there shouting ‘INEC, police’ while he was inside INEC building the day of election and they were writing results and we didn’t complain. Now he is shouting ‘INEC o, police o’ because he is afraid.

“But we’ll follow the law; we shall vote on that day and get our people to vote for us. If we win, we thank God.

“If he wins, we thank God. It will be free and fair. Let him stop crying because its too early. When a man starts crying, it means he is afraid.

“Did I cry about President Goodluck Jonathan? I didn’t cry, I came out to fight for my right. But this man is crying because of ordinary one police CSP every day.

“What do you call him, ‘cry cry governor.’ He is a governor with one agenda, namely ‘Amaechi.’ He sleeps and wakes he dreams of Amaechi. He has no adviser. He sees me in his dreams. You know I’m a Catholic, there are powers they gave to us to fly at night to go and meet them.”

>>> http://dailypost.ng/2017/10/12/2019-amaechi-calls-wike-cry-cry-governor-reveals-apc-will-win-lose-election/

our people said that,when pikin dey cry dey point somewhere.if him parents no dey there,waitin dey do there.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ihatesycophant(m): 9:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
supersystemsnig:
Who is Amaechi by the way ?
On political scene
He was the Former Rivers State House of Assembly Speaker for 8 fruitful years.
He was the Former Rivers State Governor for 8 fruitful years.
He was the Chairman of Nigeria Governors Forum for 4 fruitful years.
Now Minister for Transportation (year still counting)
The Lion of Ubioma that never allows his destiny to be mortgaged by political expediency.
Now, I ask you, who's Wike?
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ihatesycophant(m): 9:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
wingmanII:

That should be question 2. The question 1 should be, would PDP have won with the margin they released in 2015 general elections? Forget sentiment and be honest for once.

1 Like

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ihatesycophant(m): 9:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
orisa37:
Amaechi was fighting his kiths and kins over their common heritage. Now Wike is fighting Thieves who have come to steal their heritage.
Ameachi was fighting his kith and kin by telling Jonathan not to cede Rivers oil wells to Bayelsa State. You must have sold your brain away to slave masters to have written this rubbish from pit of hell. Is Wike not complaining today that all the oil wells ceded to neighbouring states be ceded back? Karma is a bitch. He thought he was undoing Ameachi but not knowing he was undoing himself and at the same time the people of Rivers State.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ogbuluj(m): 11:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Paperwhite:
Amaechi and the APC rather are the cry,cry baby here.Wike trounced the APC back to back despite the so called federal might in the last guber polls in Rivers.So sure APC will receive more when the next one will come around.

It is obvious that u were not in rivers state then. PDP was in power at federal then
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by orisa37: 4:20am On Oct 13, 2017
So these two will remain Tails in Nigeria?
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Nobody: 4:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Toketimt:

Are you more interested about which party wins or about your State to be better? Politics is not Chelsea Vs arsenal
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by gare(f): 7:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Groovenaija360:
Former governor of Rivers state now Minister of Transport, Rotimi Amaechi, has described Governor of the State, Nyesom Wike as “cry cry governor.”

Amaechi said during his administration as Governor, the then President molested and harassed him with soldiers and police, yet he did not complain.

Amaechi insisted that the All Progressives Congress, APC is not ready to rig elections in the state, adding that President Buhari will never allow such.

The Minister said the coming governorship and other elections in the state will be fair and free while accusing Wike of masterminding election mal-practices during the last government of Goodluck Jonathan.

He said this when he met members of the All Progressives Congress, APC in Eleme kingdom, Rivers State.

“Fight for your right. I fought for my right (during the Jonathan’s administration) when the President was molesting and harassing me, I got up, mobilized Rivers People and we fought for our right.

“We would not have won Rivers governorship because they rigged everywhere, wrote results and brought army and police to chase us away.

“Now there will be voting. They shouting and crying ‘police o, army o; INEC o just because they are scared of what they did to us (APC).

“President Buhari will not allow that happen. He will not allow any police man to stop anyone from voting.

“That person is there shouting ‘INEC, police’ while he was inside INEC building the day of election and they were writing results and we didn’t complain. Now he is shouting ‘INEC o, police o’ because he is afraid.

“But we’ll follow the law; we shall vote on that day and get our people to vote for us. If we win, we thank God.

“If he wins, we thank God. It will be free and fair. Let him stop crying because its too early. When a man starts crying, it means he is afraid.

“Did I cry about President Goodluck Jonathan? I didn’t cry, I came out to fight for my right. But this man is crying because of ordinary one police CSP every day.

Amaechi you're a federal minister but I hardly hear comment on National issues, all your concern is Wike and who becomes who in Rivers state.

Why can't you grow up for once and allow Wike do his work while you do yours. Today it's you tomorrow it will be Dakuku, una no dey tire.

Was that not the same way you cried too, for church you cried, baby dedication you cried, birthday parties you cried, naming ceremony you cried, everywhere you go crying was your hobby and is still your hobby, as far as I am concern you are still crying.

Guy Focus, be a man and grow up. Because you're behaving like a toddler.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senator Bukola Saraki In Lagos To Meet With PDP Delegates / Atiku In Early Lead In Five LGAs In Delta / Wike Vs Fubara: The Home Team Is Winning But Game Is Wide Open - Dele Momodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.