Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,035 members, 7,956,837 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:20 PM

'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election (24815 Views)

Ralph Uwazuruike Blasts Wike Over Hotel Demolition Says "What Nonsense Governor" / Rivers New Year Massacre: Peterside Blasts Wike As Death Toll Rises / You’re Lying About Roads Construction, Ortom Blasts Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ihatesycophant(m): 7:57am On Oct 13, 2017
gare:

Amaechi you're a federal minister but I hardly hear comment on National issues, all your concern is Wike and who becomes who in Rivers state.

Why can't you grow up for once and allow Wike do his work while you do yours. Today it's you tomorrow it will be Dakuku, una no dey tire.

Was that not the same way you cried too, for church you cried, baby dedication you cried, birthday parties you cried, naming ceremony you cried, everywhere you go crying was your hobby and is still your hobby, as far as I am concern you are still crying.

Guy Focus, be a man and grow up. Because you're behaving like a toddler.
Karma is a bitch. So you forgot so soon how Wike used Federal might to destabilised Rivers Government and created the cult he's fighting to quench today.
I pray you let go your bias mind before it made you sin against your maker. You forgot how his plane was grounded? You forgot how the road leading to the government House was blocked by police? You forgot how they used 5 House Assembly members to impeached a speaker? You forgot how Wike was inside the INEC office on the day of election while collation was on going? You forgot how Wike sent soldiers to manned stadium because he was told the stadium was still under construction and cannot be used?
You forgot when a retired Mbu Joseph said, he lion tamed a tiger of Rivers State?
As at today Wike has not faced half of what Ameachi went through in his hand.

1 Like

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by gare(f): 9:24am On Oct 13, 2017
ihatesycophant:

Karma is a bitch. So you forgot so soon how Wike used Federal might to destabilised Rivers Government and created the cult he's fighting to quench today.
I pray you let go your bias mind before it made you sin against your maker. You forgot how his plane was grounded? You forgot how the road leading to the government House was blocked by police? You forgot how they used 5 House Assembly members to impeached a speaker? You forgot how Wike was inside the INEC office on the day of election while collation was on going? You forgot how Wike sent soldiers to manned stadium because he was told the stadium was still under construction and cannot be used?
You forgot when a retired Mbu Joseph said, he lion tamed a tiger of Rivers State?
As at today Wike has not faced half of what Ameachi went through in his hand.

So with all your facts against Wike, why did the supreme court not rule against him because you guys know all, you have sinned against your maker and you are condemned
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ihatesycophant(m): 6:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
gare:

So with all your facts against Wike, why did the supreme court not rule against him because you guys know all, you have sinned against your maker and you are condemned
It cost nothing to say the truth but it cost more thousands to defend falsehood. The Bible explicitly told us to buy the truth and sell it not. Learn to say the truth ALWAYS and never allow politics to make you sin against your maker.
Reminder, you claimed everything about Ameachi is to talk about Wike as subject and I took time to reminded you tips of things Wike and his group did to the person and government of Ameachi because those of us with sense of history don't forget things easily like those of you that only remember the immediate. Ameachi truly is a spirit filled man to not have recompense evil with evil. They that live by the sword shall surely die by the sword. It's a universal law and immutable and irrevocable.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by gare(f): 10:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
ihatesycophant:

It cost nothing to say the truth but it cost more thousands to defend falsehood. The Bible explicitly told us to buy the truth and sell it not. Learn to say the truth ALWAYS and never allow politics to make you sin against your maker.
Reminder, you claimed everything about Ameachi is to talk about Wike as subject and I took time to reminded you tips of things Wike and his group did to the person and government of Ameachi because those of us with sense of history don't forget things easily like those of you that only remember the immediate. Ameachi truly is a spirit filled man to not have recompense evil with evil. They that live by the sword shall surely die by the sword. It's a universal law and immutable and irrevocable.

You keep taking side with Amaechi as if he is such a saint forgetting what he did in the last rerun elections, or your sense of history has eluded you so quick my friend go and sleep hypocrites like you
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by gare(f): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
ihatesycophant:

See I am not say Wike Is a saint, but Amaechi should keep quiet and allow this guy render his service, Wike is not the only Governor that won that will not know peace, don't we have opposition in other states, they leave him in peace, today is Dakuku, tomorrow will be Magnus, the other it will be Chidi Lyodd or Emeka Beke, pls they should let him be, they are the first to loose elections

real sycophants like will come here take sides with bad loosers
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ihatesycophant(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2017
gare:

See I am not say Wike Is a saint, but Amaechi should keep quiet and allow this guy render his service, Wike is not the only Governor that won that will not know peace, don't we have opposition in other states, they leave him in peace, today is Dakuku, tomorrow will be Magnus, the other it will be Chidi Lyodd or Emeka Beke, pls they should let him be, they are the first to loose elections

real sycophants like will come here take sides with bad loosers
You now agreed that he will not know peace. I saw it again, if Wike is to face half of what he did against Ameachi the whole Rivers State will be burning day-in-day-out. He has not faced anything politically in the negative. If there is any one that has been using every avenue to lampoon his opponents is Wike, even going to churches to talk politics. Guilty conscience still worrying him and he need to let loose from the grip because as at today he has become an opposition to himself. These men you mentioned here has been men of few words. They attack and restrain but your Wike dwell on it at every opportunity. From this one Ameachi said now, you may not hear him for weeks to come. If it were Ameachi of 2013 - 2015 everyday he will be giving him (Wike) in doses.

1 Like

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ihatesycophant(m): 8:54am On Oct 14, 2017
gare:

You keep taking side with Amaechi as if he is such a saint forgetting what he did in the last rerun elections, or your sense of history has eluded you so quick my friend go and sleep hypocrites like you
I never said he is a saint but you will know if he's a saint or not in years to come when the veil of politics is off of his transducers face.
Pls what did he do that I don't know? That he told Wike to hijack result sheets and take INEC officials to government House to announce result. That he told INEC official to admit one result and discard another on the result of the same pooling units, wards and local government area. That he told INEC to engage in double standard of jettison collated result because it doesn't favour his camp. Remember he personally supervised this. Or is government house a designated place for collation and announcement of result by any known law both at constitutional and electoral levels?
Correct, next time you're on a public forum like this you don't engage in abuse but engage constructively, intelligently and straight. It's an intelligent discourse and not a market where you throw tantrum up and down.

1 Like

Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Toketimt: 1:33pm On Oct 14, 2017
Ezechinwa:

Are you more interested about which party wins or about your State to be better? Politics is not Chelsea Vs arsenal

Actually it's interwoven. The past govt in the state remains the best so far in delivery of infrastructural amenities to the people. This current fool is just lazying around.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Toketimt: 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
ibietela2:

because you are a very big fat liar.... where is your proof that thousands were killed during the election. ( i never said no one was killed)

Fool, what is ur proof that thousands weren't killed for u to Av that audacity to open ur putrid mouth to challenge me?
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by ibietela2(m): 3:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Toketimt:

Fool, what is ur proof that thousands weren't killed for u to Av that audacity to open ur putrid mouth to challenge me?

Where's your own proof that thousands were killed? Why are getting all worked up?
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Nobody: 4:56pm On Oct 14, 2017
Toketimt:

Actually it's interwoven. The past govt in the state remains the best so far in delivery of infrastructural amenities to the people. This current fool is just lazying around.

well, I don't know what's happening in Rivers state, but generally our leaders have failed us all.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Toketimt: 1:49pm On Oct 15, 2017
ibietela2:

Where's your own proof that thousands were killed? Why are getting all worked up?

Goon, u alleged first that I lied. The onus is on u to prove that I did. Am waiting.
Re: 'Cry Cry Governor’, Amaechi Blasts Wike Over 2019 Election by Toketimt: 1:50pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ezechinwa:

well, I don't know what's happening in Rivers state, but generally our leaders have failed us all.

Well, I know. Current govt here is a curse.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Will Support The Abolishing Of Age Limit For Presidential Aspirant: Jonathan / Nigeria Hits 5,000MW Power Generation Mark / Goodluck Jonathan Writes To Congratulate Trump On His Inaguaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.