Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police (981 Views)

Man Uses Lady's Backside As 'Punching Bag' While Working Out (Photos / Six Joints Where Teenage Sex Workers Woo Men With Charms In Delta Uncovered / Nigerian Sex Workers Move Online To Ply Their Trade (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police by InsideOut247: 5:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
The Newark Police Division’s Special Enforcement Bureau arrested six women for prostitution and soliciting prostitution on Sunday, October 8th.

The women are; Remones McDaniel, 29; Dorell Korngay, 19; DeShawn Washington, 26 and Zyquan R. Twitty, 20. The women were also wanted on outstanding warrants and charged with Contempt of Court. Yusef Husdon 26, of Newark and Derrick Benson, 25, of Hamburg, were also arrested and charged with Prostitution and Soliciting Prostitution.

The women's photos were made public and their physical appearance has people wondering if men really pay to have sexual relations with them.

See their photos below.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala
Re: Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
The second one is definitely a dude. shocked

I sympathise with those d..I.c.ks.

The owners violated them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police by fulaniHERDSman(m): 5:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Chisoooooos!
Re: Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police by SenorFax(m): 5:05pm On Oct 12, 2017
YUSEF na the only babe I see for here, but Mouth Gig don spoil her mouth, other can go to the men's room for heaven sake,

DERRICK looks like a bouncer

REMONES look like Annabell doll

DORELL, don't even go there that nigga's got balls

Who pay these things for sex?? Their look sef fit scare Evans
Re: Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police by ehis05(m): 5:10pm On Oct 12, 2017
.These 1ce are clearly transgenders...which kain living things be this especially the first undecided cry
Re: Check Out Photos Of Sex Workers Arrested By Newark Police by IamSINZ(m): 5:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
So people actually get down with these things??

(1) (Reply)

After 10 Years Of Marriage, U Discovered That 4 Out Of 5 Children Are Not Yours / SEUN, You Owe Babaramota Omonile Fee. / He Knacked My Ass The Way I Needed- Watch My Webcam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.