Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. (934 Views)

The Richest Man Ever In The World Was African / Gani Adams Is The Greatest Yoruba Man Of His Generation – Gbenga Daniel / God Will Choose My Successor - Fayose - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 5:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
this is the man that has challenged the status quo of politics in this country, he has threaded where nobody else has threaded in this country.

He has said things when his fellow governor's have refused to say it because of fear.

but his presidency is going to be a test of the Afonja-ness of all yoruba men. Whether his people will betray him with their vote (like they always do) for someone else.

This is the biggest test for all westerners. Will they make Fayose the greatest yoruba man of all time or will they cower because he said what he didn't like, considering all he does is for their own good.

He should be given the title of "Aare ona Kakanfo"

next year will make it twenty years without the title, the yorubas are waiting for the manifestation of an Aare ona kakanfo. he has merited that Title.

History will judge all omoluabi's for this
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 5:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
top of the Lister.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by SalamRushdie: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
The greatest Nigerian ever was Col Fajuyi
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by efighter: 5:43pm On Oct 12, 2017
Notorious billionaire kidnapper, Chukwuduben Onwuamadike, popularly called Evans is the greatest Igbo man ever, the greatest Biafran pig ever liveth.

3 Likes

Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
efighter:
Notorious billionaire kidnapper, Chukwuduben Onwuamadike, popularly called Evans is the greatest Igbo man ever, the greatest Biafran pig ever liveth.

what is it about my topic that stirs hatred in you....?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by T9ksy(m): 6:12pm On Oct 12, 2017
efighter:

Be ni o!!!

The greatest biafran that ever liveth.

2 Likes

Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 6:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
T9ksy:

Be ni o!!!

The greatest biafran that ever liveth.

Oga, the fact that you have nothing else to say by responding with a billionaire kidnapper. does that not make you feel somehow.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Fayose for 2019 does any yoruba man have a problem with that?

do you?

it brings out the betrayer in you but you are silent.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by chiagozien(m): 6:28pm On Oct 12, 2017
Greatest yoruba man ever for yoruba christians not for we yoruba muslim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 6:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
which do they prefer

Fayose the one that stands for the truth and is not afraid to speak his mind

or second place osibade, the one they use to send to buy Maggi and OMO whenever there is FEC meeting.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by wickyyolo: 7:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
chiagozien:
Greatest yoruba man ever for yoruba christians not for we yoruba muslim.

You can't have, because nobody like extremists
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by T9ksy(m): 7:07pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
Fayose for 2019 does any yoruba man have a problem with that?

do you?

it brings out the betrayer in you but you are silent.

It's now evident to any sane forumist here that, just 'cause the Op can spell "betrayer" doesn't necessarily means, he fully comprehend its denotation. This is why i tag your guys, "Clones".....................you just regurgitate the same asinine terms fed you by your sl.imy leaders out of all context, all the time.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 7:11pm On Oct 12, 2017
T9ksy:

It's now evident to any sane forumist here that, just 'cause the Op can spell "betrayer" doesn't necessarily means, he fully comprehend its denotation. This is why i tag your guys, "Clones".....................you just regurgitate the same asinine terms fed you by your sl.imy leaders out of all context, all the time.

sorry, it's just that when I say Fayose for 2019.
his people get so angry. I want to know why.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by T9ksy(m): 7:19pm On Oct 12, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

sorry, it's just that when I say Fayose for 2019.
his people get so angry. I want to know why.

Never mind.........you know what, we dash you Fayose for your "Land of the rising sun" now that your Cownu has done a runner like his predecessor and left you all in a limbo.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 7:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
T9ksy:

Never mind.........you know what, we dash you Fayose for your "Land of the rising sun" now that your Cownu has done a runner like his predecessor and left you all in a limbo.

You see. This is where the problem comes in.
No igbo man has endorsed his candidature.

but the misconception is that the igbos support him..... Why can't you take what's yours?

The igbos won't vote come 2019.
you know, and I also know that.

how did Fayose offend the yoruba people?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 7:27am On Oct 13, 2017
I need answers
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by zombieHUNTER: 7:37am On Oct 13, 2017
I love fayose
He is courageous... Smart and selfless
No doubt one of the best and boldest leaders to have come out of the west...

But unfortunately for him
The presidency has being zoned to another region
I honestly think he will make a good vice though
He will get a massive support from the south
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 7:39am On Oct 13, 2017
his aides were arrested by EFCC and you guys don't see a problem with that.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 8:25am On Oct 13, 2017
at the back of my mind I been thinking, why.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 1:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:
I love fayose
He is courageous... Smart and selfless
No doubt one of the best and boldest leaders to have come out of the west...

But unfortunately for him
The presidency has being zoned to another region
I honestly think he will make a good vice though
He will get a massive support from the south

why vice, can't he become the president?
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
The Yorubas have a chance with Fayose as a competent President or VP..............if they like let them blow the opportunity undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by Tamass: 3:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
indeed..

Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 8:50am On Oct 14, 2017
history will not forget 2019 elections
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by GoldNiagara(m): 10:04am On Oct 14, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

what is it about my topic that stirs hatred in you....?

What is it about his post that elicited a pained reply. The guy nailed it with mathematical precision, Evans is on top no doubt.
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 10:21am On Oct 14, 2017
GoldNiagara:

What is it about his post that elicited a pained reply. The guy nailed it with mathematical precision, Evans is on top no doubt.

I meant the Fayose hate
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by MyNewJackeT: 9:51pm On Oct 15, 2017
gani Adams just took the title of Aare ona kakanfo but Fayose can still get it done by winning the election
Re: Fayose The Greatest Yoruba Man Ever. by Odeshinwane: 10:19pm On Oct 15, 2017
I like fayose if u give him presidency he will give Biafra their oil, oduduwa their sea water to drink & the arewa their cow so that peace will reign. come to tink of it who do u think will lose? use ur head u will se why 9ja will neva allow biafrans to go

(1) (Reply)

See The Gingering Of Fayose & Uche Secondus At PDP Campaign In Ekiti(pics) / Breaking! Buhari Approves Governing Board Members of Agencies and Parastatals / Okonjo-iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.