Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,199 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Lovers Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lovers Get In Here (909 Views)

Movie Lovers Get In Here / Azz lovers get your Vaseline ready (photo) / Lovers Get Stuck During Sexxual Intercourse (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lovers Get In Here by zaramgrand(f): 5:35pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nairalanders, How do u know you are In love... Pls I need answers from those who still believes in love.
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 5:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
LMAO

I need answers too as I don't believe in love
Re: Lovers Get In Here by iamJ(m): 5:39pm On Oct 12, 2017
the smile on my face when i see anything related to her

just say julie and watch me melt cry
[img]https://media./images/07e8c81ad91637944e5553ea1dab04b5/tenor.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 12, 2017
v
Re: Lovers Get In Here by CyberGypsy(m): 5:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
zaramgrand:
Nairalanders, How do u know you are In love... Pls I need answers from those who still believes in love.
mmmmh does it exist ? Love is a game .. one loses, the other wins... Quote me anywhere
Re: Lovers Get In Here by zaramgrand(f): 5:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
iamJ:
the smile on my face when i see anything related to her

just say julie and watch me melt cry
[img]https://media./images/07e8c81ad91637944e5553ea1dab04b5/tenor.gif[/img]
Lol
Re: Lovers Get In Here by iamJ(m): 5:53pm On Oct 12, 2017
Evaberry:
LMAO

I need answers too as I don't believe in love
words only an ugly person would say, if you are worth som1's love, som1 would love you wink

2 Likes

Re: Lovers Get In Here by Dillusionist(m): 5:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
when you keep smiling for no reason,then you remember that you have been thinking of him /her ..it's an awesome feeling

1 Like

Re: Lovers Get In Here by zaramgrand(f): 5:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
Dillusionist:
when you keep smiling for no reason,then you remember that you have been thinking of him /her ..it's an awesome feeling
Aww!
That feeling though

1 Like

Re: Lovers Get In Here by biacan(f): 5:58pm On Oct 12, 2017
can't wait to learn so I would know if lefu,bayocunny,dindbang......are players let me see who truly want to take the big babe with all the spices all over her

1 Like

Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 12, 2017
biacan:
can't wait to learn so I would know if lefu,bayocunny,dindbang......are players let me see who truly want to take the big babe with all the spices all over her

love is good, see how this one dey blush on top innocent niqqi

1 Like

Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
zaramgrand:
SYMPTOMS
1. You'd start asking questions like this
2. Youd want to see,talk to him/her like everyday
3. Their messages make u blush beyond porportions and you can chat with him/her for hours without noticing time has gone by.
4. You get nervous when they are coming over to see you
5. Youd start thinkin about every little thing they say and be like .."i wish i had given a different reply"
6. Most importantly- when they say " i love u" to you.. Youd feel a rush..kinda like goose bumps

NOTE- all these happen within the first Two years of knowing each other.. In The later years, you simply start tolerating them
*Love doesnt last.*

4 Likes

Re: Lovers Get In Here by CyberGypsy(m): 6:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
thanta:

SYMPTOMS
1. You'd start asking questions like this
3. Their messages make u blush beyond porportions and you can chat with him/her for hours without noticing time has gone by.
5. Youd start thinkin about every little thing they say and be like .."i wish i had given a different reply"
6. Most importantly- when they say " i love u" to you.. Youd feel a rush..kinda like goose bumps

NOTE- all these happen within the first Two years of knowing each other.. In The later years, you simply start tolerating them
*Love doesnt last.*

actually lust does
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Windflower(f): 6:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
thanta:

If this is love,then I guess I have fallen in love with every of my male friends sad
Re: Lovers Get In Here by CyberGypsy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Windflower:

If this is love,then I guess I have fallen in love with every of my male friends sad
sorry to barge into u , but make your point ! u mean all your male friends say 'I love you' to u ? this is serious
Re: Lovers Get In Here by biacan(f): 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:

love is good, see how this one dey blush on top innocent niqqi
waiting happen nah allow a slay queen live her life.....
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 12, 2017
Windflower:

all your male friends tell u they love you?:-|... And err you might jus be the " i want them all" type.. Goodluck with your err emotional quests.
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Windflower(f): 6:48pm On Oct 12, 2017
CyberGypsy:
sorry to barge into u , but make your point ! u mean all your male friends say 'I love you' to u ? this is serious
Nope,I didn't say that. I meant if the points he listed is truly the signs one exhibit when they are in love,then its means I am in love with all of my friends( both male and female).
thanta:

SYMPTOMS

I have like 3 male friends that's I surely like seeing often

I am an introvert,so I chat a lot when am less busy,even while chatting with female friends I do blush,if what we are discussing is very funny

Its normal to be nervous when meeting with someone, even the same sex.you would want to please them with everything. I recently hanged out with two of my female coursemate and I was kind of nervous cos we haven't seen in two years.

I have goose bumps anytime am nervous, scared of something or when my body is reacting to anything
Even when a guy tells me he loves me,I get goose bump because at that moment confusion set in and I wouldn't want to hurt him by not replying but not because am in love or I can't do without him.
My point is,I don't agree that because of the above,its means ure in love. I think its goes beyond all this

Re: Lovers Get In Here by Windflower(f): 6:51pm On Oct 12, 2017
thanta:
all your male friends tell u they love you?:-|... And err you might jus be the " i want them all" type.. Goodluck with your err emotional quests.
Lol,I know what I want. I am not a confused human being,thank you
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Kimcutie: 7:22pm On Oct 12, 2017
No feelings.
Re: Lovers Get In Here by CyberGypsy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
Windflower:

Nope,I didn't say that. I meant if the points he listed is truly the signs one exhibit when they are in love,then its means I am in love with all of my friends( both male and female).
u forgot the part where he said ,' when they say " i love u" to you..
Youd feel a rush..kinda like goose bumps' .. m sure u get a thousand goose bumps from the I LOVE YOU different guys(ur male friends) tells u
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 12:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
I want you to think of me
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Love can juggle me nuts

the one thing I haven't got time for
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 13, 2017
... When You Have Money Love Will Rain On You, From Different Babes. So All You Do Is Choose Wisely
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Windflower(f): 6:52am On Oct 13, 2017
CyberGypsy:
u forgot the part where he said ,' when they say " i love u" to you..
Youd feel a rush..kinda like goose bumps' .. m sure u get a thousand goose bumps from the I LOVE YOU different guys(ur male friends) tells u
sadHaha,why would a male friend tell me he loves me,nah I was referring to my past boyfriend's.
I get goose bump because I am not one that says I love you to any random guy,The L word scares the shit out of me which people have abused by telling it to every dick and Harry that comes their way
Re: Lovers Get In Here by CyberGypsy(m): 7:38am On Oct 13, 2017
Windflower:

sadHaha,why would a male friend tell me he loves me,nah I was referring to my past boyfriend's.
I get goose bump because I am not one that says I love you to any random guy,The L word scares the shit out of me which people have abused by telling it to every dick and Harry that comes their way
mehn .. u don't know how to hold a convo .. is this my good morning ?? smiley
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Windflower(f): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2017
CyberGypsy:
mehn .. u don't know how to hold a convo .. is this my good morning ?? smiley
Lol,my bahd. Good night
You don't know how to be caring either,where is my breakfast when its almost lunch, huun
Re: Lovers Get In Here by CyberGypsy(m): 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Windflower:

Lol,my bahd. Good night
You don't know how to be caring either,where is my breakfast when its almost lunch, huun
I dot do mummy nd daddy games undecided … I like pillow fights. .
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'm here to learn
Re: Lovers Get In Here by Divay22(f): 12:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
It's a feeling you really can't explain...
You lack words where you love someone...Everything suddenly feels good and right.The best feeling one can ever have...
You alone can define it, when it hit you..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Help Me Out Here / Student, 21, Jailed For Raping Girl, 12, Saying He Wanted To Make Sextape With.. / Ladies Your Good Attitude Keeps A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.