Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos (35529 Views)

“If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady / Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by juman(m): 8:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Divorce is allowed but discouraged in islam.

Instead of the couple kill one another, they better be separated.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Elukapendragon(m): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2017
iamJ:
abeg stop doing copy and paste lies thread

Men will leave for other women because his wife was becoming a problem

a woman will never abandon her children over a man
you dnt know what u are saying
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by bigtt76(f): 8:25am On Oct 13, 2017
The end result is what we are facing in Lagos and other rowdy parts of the country today grin

Explorers:
6&7: Mum walking away.

https://www.boredpanda.com/sad-divorce-comics/
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by iornenge81(m): 8:27am On Oct 13, 2017
iamJ:

you can't be sure. I saw physically a woman abandoned her 4kids including a four months old. so don't be so certain
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by ivolt: 8:29am On Oct 13, 2017
somehow:

So both of you didnt see a post stating that their mum also abandoned them? Does being a feminists make some people go blind?

What is the point of using exceptional circumstances to represent a general case?
Lions do eat grass sometimes, is that enough reason to forget that they are carnivores?

FYI, being a feminist is not an insult, it is the position taken by enlightened humans.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by BiafranBushBoy: 8:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
so pathetic..divorce is really bad

Really? Tell me more.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by balogun16(m): 8:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:

yes oo,,he's always against women naa,can't you see his other thread about women...

idiot feminist, always taking side. so, men are the bad ones? I have seen a lot of bad mothers one even poisoned her innocent child because her husband annoyed her. you better shove your feminist idea back into your anus because men are getting wiser. men nor mumu again like Adam ooo. you can't blackmail us again. we say no to violence against men #menpower

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by ashjay001(m): 8:43am On Oct 13, 2017
Nbote:
It's d kids who are worse for it afta a divorce... Becos d parents are unintentionally making dem chose sides. But why is d illustration asserting dat its d man who's always at fault for a divorce

Tanx for noticing that!? Some wives can frustrate for africa n still claim victim!

1 Like

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by kagari: 8:51am On Oct 13, 2017
iamJ:

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by LordIsaac(m): 8:52am On Oct 13, 2017
A feminist's minɗ in pics. Is it always the man that ɓegins infidelity? Ɓesiɗes, nagging can be another cause of ɗivorce...the Scripture captures it.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Adebowale89(m): 8:53am On Oct 13, 2017
divorce is one of the social problem, infact big problem to their kids. my parent might not be rich but I respect them for staying together despite the tough time.

I do feel sorry for those that are going through this, nothing is better than the love of mother and father join together
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Kam0007: 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
TRY AS MUCH AS YOU CAN NEVER TO GO THROUGH IT!
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by CNNN: 9:01am On Oct 13, 2017
never giver room to a strange woman.

Explorers:
2. Seeing someone else.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by monex(m): 9:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:

We don suffer sha grin

If we try dat kin tin our own don finish .... u know it’s even common with other races ... man world sad yet Adam gave a rib just to have the company of a woman ....
my uncle's wife left him for another woman and abandoned her children with him

it's rare though
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Lalas247(f): 9:05am On Oct 13, 2017
monex:

my uncle's wife left him for another woman and abandoned her children with him

it's rare though
Yes some do
In the West it’s more common but Africans it’s rare just due to our upbringing ....
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Gemc3(f): 9:11am On Oct 13, 2017
zionmade1:
explorers kudos to u U are the best nairalander i know all ur threads are super educative, enlightening and fun filled keep it up bro
So true.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Nobody: 9:12am On Oct 13, 2017
Its very rare for divorced mothers to abandon their kids for the dick undecided,especially in my part of the world

1 Like

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by bayulll011(m): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
iamJ:

REALLY.

DO U HAVE SENSE ?

SHM U DONT KNOW NOTHING..
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Freeman59: 9:17am On Oct 13, 2017
This is not divorce, it's a cheating and separation case
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Coloradvantage(m): 9:32am On Oct 13, 2017
someone from a broken family once told me.., Daniel Dont ever pray for that... for even your enemy! it affected his childhood so so much
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2017
stuff like that are set back if ur to think of it. 've learn to move on. nothing much.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by ikp120(m): 9:48am On Oct 13, 2017
This only happens because marriage is a big scam. What happens to having kids without being married, and mutually looking after the kids?undecided

Oh, I forgot, religious talks! Every logical person knows that there's no benefit in being married, not even one, apart from religious talks.

If there's no marriage, then there will be no divorce.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by COUNSELME: 9:52am On Oct 13, 2017
This is a good narrative of the effect of divorce,the children are mostly the ones affected by the decisions of the parents to get divorced,i hope this serves as a eye opener to couples to always think of their actions carefully.Having issues in your marriage or relationship,you can speak to a professional relationship counselor for free on 092749494 or live chat on counselme.ng,our handles are @counselmee on twitter,@ counselme on instagram,you will be glad you did.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by naturefellow(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2017
sheffyUTD:
Oga explorers, after your thread on California wild fire, you should have given us a break with something adventurous na. Broken home is worse than death!
Na this kind people I dey like be friends for real life �
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by somehow: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
Lion eat grass? Lol do goats eat meat?

Enlightened indeed. Feminists are some women who wants to eat their cake and have it. Wants some privileges on a platter of Gold and not ready to work for it like their counterparts do.
ivolt:

What is the point of using exceptional circumstances to represent a general case?
Lions do eat grass sometimes, is that enough reason to forget that they are carnivores?

FYI, being a feminist is not an insult, it is the position taken by enlightened humans.

1 Like

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by sweetilicious(f): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Divorce is not good psychologically and emotionally to all involved
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Opinedecandid(m): 10:28am On Oct 13, 2017
sheffyUTD:
Oga explorers, after your thread on California wild fire, you should have given us a break with something adventurous na. Broken home is worse than death!

Do you mean broken home is worse than the death of a spouse?
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by sheffyUTD(m): 10:40am On Oct 13, 2017
naturefellow:
Na this kind people I dey like be friends for real life �

Nice. I like people who dream big.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by sheffyUTD(m): 10:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Opinedecandid:

Do you mean broken home is worse than the death of a spouse?

It is figurative.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by itsmeurLady(f): 10:51am On Oct 13, 2017
I understand this and I can relate Cs I'm from a broken home, I don't want to ever be in this situation with my future husby. I lost my bro because of divorce, if mom and dad were together he wldnt have gone astray. Dad was distracted, mom was distracted, nobody was praying for us, the devil took advantage, snatched their son away and now they both have taken God seriously. Only A Family centred on Christ can have this long lasting love filled home. Every family that I see that are united till today is because they have surrendered their home to Christ and it is helping them. God help us all in the choice of a great partner whose mind is stayed on God!!

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Nobody: 10:53am On Oct 13, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
stuff like that are set back if ur to think of it. 've learn to move on. nothing much.
I sent u a mail yesterday

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man In Search Of Ghost Finds Girlfriend Sleeping With Son / Obituary Of Another Young Nigerian Woman Who Died After Childbirth / Different Types Of Nigerian Mothers (MEME COLLECTION)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.