Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,822 members, 7,817,397 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos (35489 Views)

“If My Husband Sexually Abuses My Child,He’ll Be Reported But Not Divorced" Lady / Divorced Woman In Court For Refusing To Leave Ex-husband’s House / 15 Divorced People Reveal The Subtle Red Flags They Ignored Before Marrying (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by salesforce: 11:01am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by ivolt: 11:14am On Oct 13, 2017
somehow:
Lion eat grass? Lol do goats eat meat?

Yes, Lions do sometimes eat grass, I don't expect you to know that.

Enlightened indeed. Feminists are some women who wants to eat their cake and have it. Wants some privileges on a platter of Gold and not ready to work for it like their counterparts do.

Only enlightened people knows the meaning of feminism,
to uncivilized lay men, they just regurgitate the gibberish they heard
from their uninformed friends or read on some obscure blog.

Again, you fail to note the difference between rights and privileges.

What gives you the right to determine the direction of an adult's life?
Live and let live!

2 Likes

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by judgedredd22(m): 11:47am On Oct 13, 2017
Lalas247:
Hmmm see what the Guy did cry

mmhhh... the guy didn't did it! grin grin grin

on the other hand, ayam coming to chop 'waist soup' this weekend!! grin grin grin grin grin i like the way you 'cook' it! cool
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by AfonjaConehead: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Poor kids now cry
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by talk2percy(m): 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thank God I never experienced this....for those that did....I learnt it's unbearable. Take hearts.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Djbond(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
I'm a victim. I'm from a broken home. My parents divorced when I was 11

1 Like

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by somehow: 8:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
I really don't have the time to dance around with you. You can't eat your cake and have it.

And NO, lions don't eat grass!
ivolt:

Yes, Lions do sometimes eat grass, I don't expect you to know that.

Only enlightened people knows the meaning of feminism,
to uncivilized lay men, they just regurgitate the gibberish they heard
from their uninformed friends or read on some obscure blog.

Again, you fail to note the difference between rights and privileges.

What gives you the right to determine the direction of an adult's life?
Live and let live!
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by SmartMugu: 8:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adukey:

Second? I pray God ease your pains.Stay strong for the kids,please.
I'll be fine. 11 years with the second one, only to find out she's a stranger and had other motives all along. It's hard, but I'm pulling through. I'll be fine though.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Adukey(f): 3:34am On Oct 14, 2017
SmartMugu:

I'll be fine. 11 years with the second one, only to find out she's a stranger and had other motives all along. It's hard, but I'm pulling through. I'll be fine though.

Please,ensure you are fine,sir.The lord is your strength

1 Like

Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Rockyrascal(m): 8:41am On Oct 14, 2017
Divorce makes the kids look like orphans.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Localamos(m): 12:56am On Oct 16, 2017
Explorers:
6&7: Mum walking away.

https://www.boredpanda.com/sad-divorce-comics/

No 7 is faulty because the child from the mistress is safe whether the man leaves or not. The moral of the picture is that if a woman wants to have save children, she should always go after married men - that way her children will not hang on the cliff!
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by SmartMugu: 2:52am On Oct 16, 2017
Adukey:

Please,ensure you are fine,sir.The lord is your strength
Appreciate you boss. I'll be fine.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by SmartMugu: 2:54am On Oct 16, 2017
sisisioge:

So sorry to read this. Sometimes, life serves us what we don't want. Please ease up on the mental stress you are giving yourself.Run if it comes to that or beg like your life depends on it. There's nothing victorious about a man who died losing the battle. Better beg to ease up. It is well.
Thanks. It's hard. But God is on my side. I'll scale through the journey. Thanks for your thoughts.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by pedestal82(m): 8:31am On Oct 16, 2017
iamJ:
abeg stop doing copy and paste lies thread

Men will leave for other women because his wife was becoming a problem

a woman will never abandon her children over a man
Don't be so sure about that, my uncle's wife abandoned her children for another man after his death. She left her children with her sister.
The day I went to pick one of the son, to come live with me, she didn't bother to come say good bye to him, she only called her sister to help the boy pack.
Imagine your son going to another state fat away and didn't even bother to come see him.
Re: Divorced Summed Up In Seven Photos by Nobody: 11:14am On Feb 08, 2018
somehow:
Dey there make pant wear you. A woman left her kids with her MIL for 8 years without her whereabouts known then showed up from the blues wanting to claim the kids. The kids refused to go with her because they didn't know her as their mum, rather thought the MIL was their mum
sorry 4 dragging u back here. it goes both ways, when my parents divorced, dat took us to his new wife, mum was sick, she was thrown out with nothing. went back to her parents house, after three months, she came back one night to find us alone in d dark house. mum stole us, three of us and suffered 4 us. dad was angry, never contributed a dime. today we are better, no one thought it possible but here we are. women are more emotional doesn't mean we Dont have bad ones, same with men

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Types Of Husbands / My Husband Wants Us To Relocate To The Village / Groom Abandons New Bride At Benin Registry, Takes To His Heels On Sighting Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.