Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,333 members, 7,819,142 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) (24760 Views)

Buhari Lacks Powers To Order Zakzaky’s Release – Presidency / Motion On El-zakzaky’s Release Divides Reps / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Makusidi(m): 6:12am On Oct 13, 2017
The should not release him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Legendaryarcher(f): 6:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
dnt spring up unnecessary arguement here,free zakzaky is theme of the protest not sunni or shia
Oh apart from that i dnt knw about this division of islam. shia and sunni. why the difference
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by notttty(m): 6:54am On Oct 13, 2017
When are we gonna storm Abuja for free kanu dead or alive. Na that one I wan join
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by ICEFLAME419ja(m): 6:56am On Oct 13, 2017
Bari22:

Hate is the beginning of madness

Hate kills

Your father, mother and entire generation are regretting giving birth to useless being like you

This is why they didn't taught u how to respect elders

Elder wey dey kill him pikin that one na still elder
Shift abeg your president has failed woefully, y'all will wanna put the blame on the people around him but the good question will be who picked those people?
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Akinz0126(m): 6:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Another propaganda on the lose they wana dvert our attention from 26B chai maka why
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by mideactive: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2017
aloeman15:

it would be almost impossible to find another human being that's as dumb as you.
its possible, but highly improbable.
I mean, who really has time to go look?
but just in case your comment is out of sheer ignorance, instead of stupidity-
better go read the second comment after yours, @mideactive to at least begin your enlightenment.
there's always hope.

Why are u bent on defending pmb,can't u see he's not ready turn a new leaf?even sadam was tried in court,he was not hidden in an underground cell.
We are not in a military govt. Dis is democracy,rule of law must be up hold. Moreover,quite following pmb blindly he's sure not on point no matter how u try to deffend him.Nigerians voted to get results,not excuses he really must wake-up from slumber.n thanks for d insult.
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by bigtalla(m): 7:51am On Oct 13, 2017
stankezzy:
A lot of ilitrate in this forum , although buhari is the cause

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by chineduemmao: 8:15am On Oct 13, 2017
gsparks01:
I watched one of their protests and these people were literally threatening the government if their leader wasn't released. How can you have such big balls?
they are terrorists right?
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:28am On Oct 13, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
Oh apart from that i dnt knw about this division of islam. shia and sunni. why the difference
there is no sect in islam,islam is one no sectarianism.
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Legendaryarcher(f): 9:30am On Oct 13, 2017
Ahmedhussain3463:
there is no sect in islam,islam is one no sectarianism.
huh, have heard of sunni and shia muslim. why the classification cool
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Ahmedhussain3463: 9:37am On Oct 13, 2017
Legendaryarcher:
huh, have heard of sunni and shia muslim. why the classification cool
lol,u are bitting more than u can chew.am a muslem that follows the teaching of islam and rosulu [SAW]i believe in quran,angels of God,prophets and deeds of the prophet.i think the sunni claims to b the orthodox islamic movement,they claim prophet was their ancestor becos he was born in their land and we have shia.bt let me ask u dis,cotholic is the orthodox church of the christan world,apart from catholic how many more sect do we have in christanity?
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by PointZerom: 11:16am On Oct 13, 2017
Bari22:

Hate kills

Your father, mother and entire generation are regretting giving birth to useless being like you

This is why I attack and torment people.
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by alaskido(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
You only see such arrests and protests when a retired military man takes over power as president. Buhari does not understand what democracy is all about. God will help all those who are oppressed by this APC government.
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Isobug: 12:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
No wonder Sumaya didn`t come to work today.. She must be here shouting..
"Pree Za Zaki! Pree Za Zaki!" grin
Funny you
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by frankihima(m): 12:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
nwaanambra1:

where they are will be revealed at the end of this EVIL REGIME!

sadly it will NOT be good news for their families, friends and loved ones.

May Heaven forgive me for campaigning for this evil man!

He may escape thru death bc of his old age, but his entire linage will suffer the sins of their father and grand father! angry

WE CONCLUDED THAT ABACHA WAS EVIL UNTIL WE MET BUHARI - THATS WHEN WE REALIZED THERE IS DEADLIER EVIL WITH WRAPPER!

IMAGINING HOW MUCH EVIL HE WOULD AV BEEN IF IT WASN'T FOR DEMOCRACY - THE THOUGHT GIVES ME GOOSE BUMPS!
u are crying here.sorry stop crying like a baby.if u are too brave pls go to army Barack and say this if animal like u will return alive
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by frankihima(m): 1:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
RZArecta:
That evil miscreant of a tadpole called Buhari might just decide to send Buratai on another genocidal mission against these Shiites.
How do they expect to see Zakzaky when the man was carried from his home in a wheelbarrow with bullet wounds to the eye and torso, it will surprise me if that man is alive. Insha'Allah, Buhari will be hounded to the ICC like a common criminal that he is come 2019
u are a useless and coward animal that is why talk anyhow.if u are living in Kaduna u praise bihari for what he has done ,do u no how many innocent those guys have been harass day by day in Kaduna.I cry for this nation with kind of useless and coward people I'm living in the same country with .Nigeria need somebody even harder than buhari if u don't like it u can g o and jump inside river.foolish people like u

1 Like

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by RevT1: 1:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Bari22:

Hate kills

common English u can't even spoke.
Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by Bari22: 1:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
RevT1:
common English u can't even spoke.

See yourself grin
English is not my mother tongue so I don't need to be perfect
While trying to correct me you finally kill English
rip English

Re: Thousands Storm Abuja To Demand El-Zakzaky's Release (Photos) by RZArecta(m): 1:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
frankihima:
[s]u are a useless and coward animal that is why talk anyhow.if u are living in Kaduna u praise bihari for what he has done ,do u no how many innocent those guys have been harass day by day in Kaduna.I cry for this nation with kind of useless and coward people I'm living in the same country with .Nigeria need somebody even harder than buhari if u don't like it u can g o and jump inside river.foolish people like u[/s]
LOL grin idíot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu Replies Junaid Mohammed: IPOB Not Ohaneze, PANDEF That Bow To Threat / Economic Effect Of A Devaluation Of The Currency on a MonoEconony like Nigeria / 2019: "Tyranny Has A Short Lifespan" - Jonathan Urge Nigerians Not To Lose Hope

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.