Stats: 3,152,455 members, 7,816,050 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 (42326 Views)

‘buhari’ Sparks Commotion At Peter Obi’s Presidential Homecoming Campaign (vide / Mercy Twerks For Ike At Her Homecoming Party In Owerri / Yul Edochie And Emeka Okonkwo Visit Dunukofia For Campaign Homecoming (2) (3) (4)

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by ahamonyeka(m): 10:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Nna, no be by to be actor or popular actor pikin those men no go let you enter there you can try again but,for this one nothing for you.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by ibnchokomah(m): 10:16pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suspect33:
the same people clamouring for leadership to extend to the youths of this nation are the very same people ridiculing Yul for contesting for governor, na sense una no get, now i know why buhari is the president of Nigeria, Y'all are sheepishly gullible
My brother I tire!! That's why I laugh when I see youths talk about being leaders when they cannot even appreciate those that take the bold step to run for an office.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by ernietime(m): 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
macminista:
..lol no worry body go tell am grin cheesy

How exactly are you planning to be the young leader of tomorrow we all clamour for... it's a good thing George Weah never listened to talks like this... we need to encourage more young men and stop the criticism.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 12, 2017
Anambra is now home of Hollywood
where anyone can come act its movie and go
yul, I know you have been drinking mud but not up to this extent....
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Suspect33(m): 10:23pm On Oct 12, 2017
ibnchokomah:
My brother I tire!! That's why I laugh when I see youths talk about being leaders when they cannot even appreciate those that take the bold step to run for an office.
na to react untop social media we sabi, we keep waiting for the government when we can become the government

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Great4God: 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suspect33:
the same people clamouring for leadership to extend to the youths of this nation are the very same people ridiculing Yul for contesting for governor, na sense una no get, now i know why buhari is the president of Nigeria, Y'all are sheepishly gullible

My brother,is it not pathetic, the youths that should support thier own are the same people that are runing their own down,i tire no be smalll

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Aboguede(m): 10:24pm On Oct 12, 2017
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Great4God: 10:26pm On Oct 12, 2017
profmiganigal:
Anambra is now home of Hollywood

where anyone can come act its movie and go

yul, I know you have been drinking mud but not up to this extent....

You dont know what you are saying,you people think that governance is as complex as these politicians make it to be, stay there,He is pursuing His ambition and you are here displaying your ignorance

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by toprealman: 10:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
teresafaith:
Like play like play yul wan use him money play tete(bet9ja)
Yul to lose....over 2.5
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by 25ahmad(m): 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Sexy20:

haha
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 12, 2017
Great4God:

You dont know what you are saying,you people think that governance is as complex as these politicians make it to be, stay there,He is pursuing His ambition and you are here displaying your ignorance

next time u want to reply my comment......be cordial

yul is simply exercsbating his failure in Hollywood...

even his deputy is smiling showing he is not serious...
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 10:33pm On Oct 12, 2017
maxiuc:
Try your best yul

If you loose Today am sure you wouldn't loose Tomorrow
If am lying ask bubu the dullardeener
George weah also made history
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by UbanmeUdie: 10:35pm On Oct 12, 2017

He knows he won't even get his own father's vote but he does not give a fu^k about it!

He is obviously not in the race to win but just to sweat because to him, it will just be an exercise to develop his muscles.

I like his guts but hates his foolishness!

BTW his choice of a deputy is a double calamity!
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by alexiandro(m): 10:36pm On Oct 12, 2017
fulaniHERDSman:
grin cheesy
Na SUG abi NANS election? Two stupid boys
And tomorrow you will start crying that the government are sidlineing young people
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by MadCow1: 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suspect33:

I am not campaigning for any Youths nonsense. Dimeji Bankole matter has cleared my eye.

Yul needs to do his homework. His manifesto has to be on point. Identify the issues, come up with workable solutions and also how those solutions will be financed and maintained. The solution to our problems are not age grade leadership specific. The Youths in circulation today are probably worse than their fathers and this is based on the fact that our youth development programmes/institutions are turning out Morons by the hundreds of thousands daily.

I am not eligible to vote in Anambra State but I have vested interests in the State. The Governments of Peter Obi and this current guy Obiano have tried but a lot of their works have no sustainability to them. I really wish him luck as long as he is intellectually right to lead that State whose potentials are astronomical.

Oganiru Anambra State.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by deltapikin(m): 10:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suspect33:

Don't mind them. They complained of old people holding the country to ransom, now they are the same youth mocking the young man.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Chanchit: 10:38pm On Oct 12, 2017
teresafaith:

Dem no dey tell blind man sat rain fey fall.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by amokeme(f): 10:41pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suspect33:
I'm telling you... reason why I don't take all this "youth should be made leaders" nonsense from people especially NLders, they are still the one to ridicule any youth that takes a bold step. Untill we stop sabotaging ourselves, the old will keep ruling

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by kode12: 10:45pm On Oct 12, 2017
All those telling him to face acting are the very same ones that'll come out to complain of ancestors still clinging to power. Instead of you to come out and support him, sell him on your social media profiles and start the gradual change you're here trying to pull him down. Ill keep saying this,the problem of this country is not bad leaders because the leaders are a reflection of the people themselves. We ourselves are the problem.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by 2shure: 10:47pm On Oct 12, 2017
Winner

SUG president of Buka 17
Fools
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by concho(m): 10:49pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suspect33:
abeg, collect orijin frm mama nkechi, i go pay wen i cm bk

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Veeflow(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
Why wish him bad?? Why the rubbish comment. If you can't support why not shut your ass up and use your mb for something else. Seriously Nigerians can't be satisfied.. Here we have a youth who wants to be in government and here we have idiotic fools wishing him bad result yet we say we are the leaders of tomorrow. Today nnamdi KANU is fighting for a particular region, tomoro it might be someone from your own. What will you do?? Today it's yul in anambra ,tomorrow it might be your own state , what will be your response?? Do you support Good or evil or are u just acting ugly Cux u are already doomed to be ugly. Beginning yo lose faith in Nigerian youths here in nairaland acting like kids. God bless Nigeria national youth summit in a bit #ENUGU

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by frankfab(m): 10:50pm On Oct 12, 2017
This one dey waste time. When Nollywood dey find person wey go act as Prince of Ekwueke land.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Suspect33(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
concho:
abeg, collect orijin frm mama nkechi, i go pay wen i cm bk
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by KINGS100(m): 10:57pm On Oct 12, 2017
I am loving this, it's high time we the youth take charge of our future. I wish him success 100% behind him.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by senatordave1(m): 11:06pm On Oct 12, 2017
This will not stop hon tony nwoye from emerging victorious.i just wished yul was in apc so that tony nwoye can pick him as his running mate so that yul will divide oyi lga votes.anyway,since he is contesting he will still divide the votes obiano would have gotten courtesy of his wife hailing from there.after the election,nwoye would appoint him as youths or tourism commissioner.up apc,up nwoye.sweep anambra with tony nwoye.apc,ebe na kpotu.
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 11:09pm On Oct 12, 2017
teresafaith:

When you were told you are the leaders of tomorrow yet some people are so scared of becoming the great leaders but choose to sucking corrupt old dry skins of Nigeria politicians, yet, complaining of grandparents in politics stealing taxpayers money meant for positive projects and good governance.

Nigerians need to wake up from old corrupt politicians's spell.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by gameboyo: 11:18pm On Oct 12, 2017
Suspect33:

Best post I've read this week

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by fabre4: 11:27pm On Oct 12, 2017
BestySam:
0% chance of winning

Would you vote him?

give youths a chance now one has come out you guys are mocking him
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by fabre4: 11:29pm On Oct 12, 2017
Aboguede:
yul is my cousin brother but to say the fact while he is contesting for gov. house, his father my uncle edichie peter is compaigning for obiano second term.

by the way the poster looks like invitation for childrens birthday

and you?

let the old campaign for the old only and let's see if their poster won't be like a celebration of life obituary
Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Nobody: 11:46pm On Oct 12, 2017
There's sth about this thread that interestsed me so well. This is the first time I'm seeing a promising young and vibrant youth running for a respectable political position in the South East. If I'm in the position to cast my vote, I don't mind voting him as the most eligible candidate.

Only If Nigerian youth can learn and embrace this same approach, it's going to help a great deal to oust out those frail old men we have in the system devaluing both our economic and human resources.

Re: Yul Edochie Governorship Homecoming Campaign Holds Sat, Oct. 14th 2017 by Neddyned(m): 12:25am On Oct 13, 2017
chai!!! even in his dreams he can see his self taking last.

Davido Setting Up His Son’s Toys (Video) / Picture Of 2face And Genevieve Nnaji / Tiwa Savage Confronts Photographer Over Her Baby’s Pictures, Seizes Camera