Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:26 PM

Salt And Water... Really!!!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Salt And Water... Really!!!!! (1186 Views)

Between Postinor 2 And Salt And Water Which Is The Possible Solution! / Do This With Coconut Water And Salt And Attract Good Luck And Money Today. / Can Salt And Water Prevent Pregnancy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Salt And Water... Really!!!!! by Noblewhiz(m): 9:01pm On Oct 12, 2017
I met up with a friend and we got talking about lot of things when we finally arrived at a catching sight, Sexual adventures I would say. To be precise on that, we talked on spilling OR ejaculating inside a woman and we all know wat that means on a wrong time.
To my surprise, he said ' after the occasion wen u have reached the promised land that u can be able to make the girl not pregnant.
'Giving the girl a mixture of salt n water immediately after will help prevent pregnancy and go be frank, I was quite shock.
Not to get on a wrong side of this, Have come to ask WHETHER ANYONE AS DONE THIS AND IT WORKED with other things not being involved( like her safe period etc.)
Thanks
Re: Salt And Water... Really!!!!! by billbonesmd(m): 9:14pm On Oct 12, 2017
Jargon!!! Sh** doesn't work at all, same goes for antibiotics, Andrews liver salt, alcohol , peppered food.

Postinor 2. Within 72 hrs will rather save you the stress.
Re: Salt And Water... Really!!!!! by pat1612(m): 9:37pm On Oct 12, 2017
Condom can even save all of the experiment
Re: Salt And Water... Really!!!!! by Nobody: 10:13pm On Oct 12, 2017
Please Use A Condom so You Dont Birth Something Like Iam.J

4 Likes

Re: Salt And Water... Really!!!!! by Noblewhiz(m): 5:26pm On Oct 15, 2017
billbonesmd:
Jargon!!! Sh** doesn't work at all, same goes for antibiotics, Andrews liver salt, alcohol , peppered food.

Postinor 2. Within 72 hrs will rather save you the stress.

How much does it cost?
Re: Salt And Water... Really!!!!! by sonofanarchy(m): 5:29pm On Oct 15, 2017
it works perfectly been on that method for over a year my girl has not gotten pregnant

(1) (Reply)

I Will Never Forgive Her For This / When Your Fiancee Is A Football Fan Pre-wedding Pix / Guys, This Is The Bomb… 5 Places To Touch A Woman During Sex And Drive Her Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.