Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (12745 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Are There Atheists In Nigeria? / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by ScienceWatch: 4:35pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Is Islam based on life of Moh'?

This does not make any sense .

I'm a theist because I deify something - the First Cause . And I reject the deification of other entities . I become an atheist when I reject any sort of deification of any entity

Seriously man , if you have no serious rebuttal quit and you need to stop wasting my time .

We are witnessing the deification of Prophet Richard Dawkins. The only thing that is slowing this Satanic deification ceremony, is that Atheist want to worship him for free and he wont have none of it.

Prophet Richard Dawkins insist that all true Atheists pay tithes/fees of only 27,000Naira a month to gain the true enlightenment that only he can offer. He is pleading with them to buy this “Religion – together we can find the cure” T-shirt from the Richard Dawkins Foundation store for just 7,206.03 Naira and contribute to the spread of reason, rationality, and progress!

The leader of modern Atheism promises its members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” one meal per year with him which cost, again 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 5:05pm On Nov 06, 2017
ScienceWatch:
We are witnessing the deification of Prophet Richard Dawkins. The only thing that is slowing this Satanic deification ceremony, is that Atheist want to worship him for free and he wont have none of it.

Prophet Richard Dawkins insist that all true Atheists pay tithes/fees of only 27,000Naira a month to gain the true enlightenment that only he can offer. He is pleading with them to buy this “Religion – together we can find the cure” T-shirt from the Richard Dawkins Foundation store for just 7,206.03 Naira and contribute to the spread of reason, rationality, and progress!

The leader of modern Atheism promises its members of the “Evolution Circle” or “The Magic of Reality Circle,” one meal per year with him which cost, again 31.4million Naira – $500,000 annually. Do your own research, there are more disturbing facts.

Oh boy o ! Dont forget his book containing his doctrine 'The God Delusion ' that almost every atheist has . He also made millions from the sales of the books from gullible atheists. grin Please tell that man to free the atheist sheeple.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by ScienceWatch: 5:34pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Oh boy o ! Dont forget his book containing his doctrine 'The God Delusion ' that almost every atheist has . He also made millions from the sales of the books from gullible atheists. grin Please tell that man to free the atheist sheeple.
Yes Sir, I will go on the internet tomorrow morning to let the world know that the truth is freeing thousands of his sheeple.
Oh boy ! You say most Atheists have a copy of the bible of Atheism, THE GOD DELUSION?"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by 4kings: 6:52pm On Nov 06, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Islam is not based on the life of Muhammed grin
Interesting.
Tell me how they differ from Christians.

Yes .

There have been human deities - ancient emperors of China , Japan ; ancient Pharaohs of Egypt ; Julius Caeser ; Mary the mother of Jesus ; Jesus Christ Himself , there are so many my brother .

If you deify anything you are a theist , if you don't deify anything you are an atheist . Its pretty simple
Interesting play on definitions, but weird logic...

Have you been taking some youknowwhat? just asking...

So pick a human that is an atheist?
Well from your next post, i know the answer none.
Therefore they are hardly any atheist from what i can infer from these right?

KingEbukasBlog:
@4kings

You are smart enough to see how deficient the current definition of atheism is .

Non-belief in God/gods

Replace 'God/god' with entities that have been deified .

Non-belief in universe(universe deified by pantheist as God )
Non-belief in Sun (The Sun deified by pagans )
Non-belief in the Moon (The Moon deified by pagans)
Non-belief in Julius Caeser (Caeser was deified after his death)

etc

How does this make any sense ? You reason am na
There is no deficiency, you just have to get an established definition, words are subjective and can translate to different things if not put in the right context.

Okay, John 3: 16 says For god so love the world that he gave his only begotten son that whosoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life. (hope i got that right.)
Now if like you, i was to carelessly make a meaning out of this;
It will imply that all Christians regardless of their behaviors as far as they believe in Jesus are saved from perishing and qualify for everlasting life, including likes of Adolf Hitler, Matthew Hale, Fred Phelps, the crusade and witch hunting priests and so on, right?

Let me see how you handle this differently from atheism.
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by budaatum: 4:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
4kings:

I deify my babe(an entity) in bed, does that make me a theist?
Yes it does, according to KEB's very loose definition.

You are a babe theist in so far as you deify her, and moreso if you choose to worship her, which by her being 'your babe', and 'deified', you must do!

Do note, you may or may not develop a religion around her to worship her (though, I can't see how you wouldn't), and when you dump her, you will become a babe atheist as far as this particular babe is concerned.

1 Like

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by budaatum: 4:45pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:
@4kings

You are smart enough to see how deficient the current definition of atheism is .

Non-belief in God/gods

Replace 'God/god' with entities that have been deified .

Non-belief in universe(universe deified by pantheist as God )
Non-belief in Sun (The Sun deified by pagans )
Non-belief in the Moon (The Moon deified by pagans)
Non-belief in Julius Caeser (Caeser was deified after his death)

etc

How does this make any sense ? You reason am na
Oh, come on. Surely you understand that he means that first you have to see the thing itself as a god!

Hence, the proper expression a la KEB would be:

Non-belief in a deified universe
Non-belief in a deified Sun
Non-belief in a deified Moon
Non-belief in a deified Julius Caeser

Which makes you an atheist, regarding these deified entities, so far as they are seen as deities by some others.

Today, I went to the bank. There's money in my account, but no where close to the million pounds I believed I had and with which I planned to buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari. I deified this money. It is why I applied 'belief' to it, as odd as that sounds. I am therefore, and for today only, a million pounds I believed I had in my bank account atheist.

By reason a la.............
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by 4kings: 6:25pm On Nov 07, 2017
budaatum:

You are a babe theist in so far as you deify her, and moreso if you choose to worship her, which by her being 'your babe', and 'deified', you must do!

Do note, you may or may not develop a religion around her to worship her (though, I can't see how you wouldn't), and when you dump her, you will become a babe atheist as far as this particular babe is concerned.
grin grin grin grin grin
Don't mind KingEbukasBlog he can be funny at-times.

budaatum:

Oh, come on. Surely you understand that he means that first you have to see the thing itself as a god!

Which makes you an atheist, regarding these deified entities, so far as they are seen as deities by some others.

Today, I went to the bank. There's money in my account, but no where close to the million pounds I believed I had and with which I planned to buy a spanking brand new red Ferrari. I deified this money. It is why I applied 'belief' to it, as odd as that sounds. I am therefore, and for today only, a million pounds I believed I had in my bank account atheist.

By reason a la.............
Now this is reasonable.
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:43pm On Nov 07, 2017
budaatum:

Can I saw throw 'non-belief in a deified First Cause' into the mix to show that you are not saying anything new ?

2 Likes

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:59pm On Nov 07, 2017
budaatum:

Not all entities who are worshiped are deities .

1 Like

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by budaatum: 9:52pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Not all entities who are worshiped are deities .
Agreed. And some deities are not worshipped.

But all things deified are deities to the deifying individual.

Agreed?
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by budaatum: 9:53pm On Nov 07, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Can I saw throw 'non-belief in a deified First Cause' into the mix to show that you are not saying anything new ?
Non comprende.
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:07am On Nov 25, 2017
True
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:07am On Nov 26, 2017
Happy Sunday everyone . Glory ! Glory !
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2017
Rejoice ! Rejoice people of God . The world would be free of atheism soon . smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Adultery And Fornication(consequences And The Way Out) / How To Hack The Church To Manifest Your Desires! / The Corona Virus Has Shown How Christianity And Islam Have Failed Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.