Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,073 members, 7,821,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:54 PM

Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 (12789 Views)

Atheists In The House, What Made You Stop Believing In Religion? / Are There Atheists In Nigeria? / Leaders Of World Religions Adopt Human Fraternity (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Do you even understand what they mean by the "nones" ? Why are you this dense?

The research is written in English and not in Creole so why is assimilation extremely difficult for you?

Zuckerman is talking about atheists and not about "nones" or "irreligious".
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

I would rather see a link from an atheist website. Your reply is nonsense supported by unreliable links.

There is no such thing as a christian atheist. Nonsense

Your mumu, your cross! Knowledge is available for free on the internet. Atheists are not Christian atheists. There is a slight inherent difference. But a classification of Christian atheists is necessary for those who do not believe in a transcendent God (deification) but simply state that God is among men.

Your mumu can drive a perfectly sane man insane
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:16am On Oct 14, 2017
Speaking of mumu-ism,

Dear kingebukasblog and butterflyl10n, show face in this thread since you want to argue that agnostics are not atheists
https://www.nairaland.com/4115987/agnostics-also-atheists-interesting-discussion

(pls no insults and derailing there- I have already notified a mod in advance)
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 9:18am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Zuckerman is talking about atheists and not about "nones" or "irreligious".

Sigh and SMH.

Here is from the pew research website

To be clear, the total number of religiously unaffiliated people (which includes atheists, agnostics and those who do not identify with any religion in particular

The population was clumped together as the religiously unaffiliated which are made up of atheists, agnostics and those who do not identify with any religion.

Notice how they separated atheists from agnostics?

I am sure you wouldn't notice it. grin
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:
Speaking of mumu-ism,

Dear kingebukasblog and butterflyl10n, show face in this thread since you want to argue that agnostics are not atheists
https://www.nairaland.com/4115987/agnostics-also-atheists-interesting-discussion

(pls no insults and derailing there- I have already notified a mod in advance)

That thread is as dumb as the one who opened it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:20am On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Your mumu, your cross! Knowledge is available for free on the internet. Atheists are not Christian atheists. There is a slight inherent difference. But a classification of Christian atheists is necessary for those who do not believe in a transcendent God (deification) but simply state that God is among men.

Your mumu can drive a perfectly sane man insane

Atheists are not christian atheists

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Atheists are not christian atheists

Like I said your mumu is very fertile this morning.
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:22am On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

That thread is as dumb as the one who opened it.

Keep running from discussions where you will lose. How ironic that you claimed that someone else was running

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:25am On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Like I said your mumu is very fertile this morning.

The appropriate word (adjective) would either be "strong" or "potent"

"Like I said, your mumu is very potent this morning"

Even your insults are daft.

SWERVE
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 9:26am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

Keep running from discussions where you will lose. How ironic that you claimed that someone else was running

Running from discussions where I WILL LOSE? LMAO cheesy cheesy

how on earth can anyone lose a dumb discussion? I am smarter than dumb . And dumb repulses me. So such an ignorant thread is something a one liner would deal with and shut it down.

Your mental ability does not realise how apart atheism is from agnosticism due to its inability to see beyond its minute knowledge. Sorry sorry for you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

The appropriate word (adjective) would either be "strong" or "potent"

"Like I said, your mumu is very potent this morning"

Even your insults are daft.

SWERVE

Nope I chose fertile because it keeps creating great breeding grounds for more of your mumu. Such as the thread you just opened about atheism and agnosticism being the same.

Your mumu is very very fertile this morning.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:28am On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Running from discussions where I WILL LOSE? LMAO cheesy cheesy

how on earth can anyone lose a dumb discussion? I am smarter than dumb . And dumb repulses me. So such an ignorant thread is something a one liner would deal with and shut it down.

Your mental ability does not realise how apart atheism is from agnosticism due to its inability to see beyond its minute knowledge. Sorry sorry for you.

#singing

Runaway, Run away from me baby.
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 9:29am On Oct 14, 2017
JackBizzle:

#singing

I know you wish I grace that thread so badly. grin

So I am key to validating you. cheesy

The internet is bigger than me. Use that to validate yourself. It will show you how stupid that thread is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
butterflyl1on:

I know you wish I grace that thread so badly. grin

So I am key to validating you. cheesy

The internet is bigger than me. Use that to validate yourself. It will show you how stupid that thread is.

#singing

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2017
hmmm

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:17pm On Oct 17, 2017
JackBizzle:
hmmm

Stats made by atheist assholes for atheist assholes grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 4:10pm On Oct 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Stats made by atheist assholes for atheist assholes grin
pew research centre is one of the best research organizations in the world.

But no, Kingebukasblog knows better. Clown
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 12:12pm On Oct 19, 2017
JackBizzle:
pew research centre is one of the best research organizations in the world.

But no, Kingebukasblog knows better. Clown

According to Pew Research atheists are in a massive decline while Religion is growing massively , theistic religions of course .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 8:35pm On Oct 20, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

According to Pew Research atheists are in a massive decline while Religion is growing massively , theistic religions of course .

Do you just lie out of anus on a daily basis?

The same pew research that estimates atheists to grow by 30 million?

1 Like

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by 4kings: 2:27am On Oct 21, 2017
Funny thread. grin
KingEbukasBlog seems desperate.
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by BlauGully: 2:31am On Oct 21, 2017
Atheism is on the rise, and so is the culture that promotes it: good education and worldly interconnectivity.

Top 10 countries in 2012 with populations saying they think of themselves as convinced atheists:

https://sidmennt.is/wp-content/uploads/Gallup-International-um-tr%C3%BA-og-tr%C3%BAleysi-2012.pdf

Countries
RP= A religious person

NR = Not a religious person

A= A convinced atheist

N/A =Don’t know / no response

1. China RP= 14% NR= 30% A= 47% N/A= 9%
2. Japan RP= 16% NR= 31% A= 31% N/A= 23%
3. Czech Republic RP= 20% NR= 48% A= 30% N/A= 2%
4. France RP= 37% NR= 34% A= 29% N/A= 1%
5. Korea, Rep (South) RP= 52% NR =31% A= 15% N/A= 2%
6. Germany RP= 51% NR= 33% A= 15% N/A= 1%
7. Netherlands RP= 43% NR= 42% A= 14% N/A= 2%
8. Austria RP= 42% NR= 43% A= 10% N/A= 5%
9. Iceland RP= 57% NR= 31% A= 10% N/A= 2%
10. Australia RP= 37% NR= 48% A= 10% N/A= 5%
11. Ireland RP= 47% NR= 44% A= 10% N/A= 0%

Notice how all of the above countries are highly educated, secular nations?
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 2:49pm On Oct 21, 2017
Atheism is falling and nothing can stop it from falling

1 Like

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
JackBizzle:

Do you just lie out of anus on a daily basis?

The same pew research that estimates atheists to grow by 30 million?

Christians are expected to grow by 800 million and Islam is expected to double its size grin .

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 3:10pm On Oct 21, 2017
BlauGully:
Atheism is on the rise, and so is the culture that promotes it: good education and worldly interconnectivity.

"Atheism is on the rise"

KingEbukasBlog:

You do realize that at some point there were more atheists than Christians grin , at some point in History there were thousands of atheists and no Christian . Fast forward , there are now close to 3 billion Christians and 140 million atheists . cheesy cheesy cheesy

KingEbukasBlog:

Atheism started between the 5th and 6th century BC and became popular around second century BC in countries like India , Christianity started in the first century AD .

Since Christianity started 500 years later , it means at some point there were atheists and no Christians and more atheists than Christians(when Christianity began).

Its just common sense sir , what atheists lack apparently

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by JackBizzle: 4:38pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Christians are expected to grow by 800 million and Islam is expected to double its size grin .

Source please
Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:08pm On Oct 21, 2017
JackBizzle:

Source please

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/#beyond-the-year-2050

I'm sorry man , religion will always be a part of man

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 6:30pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/#beyond-the-year-2050

I'm sorry man , religion will always be a part of man

cheesy grin

Brutal you are.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:32pm On Oct 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

cheesy grin

Brutal you are.

grin grin grin cheesy

I had to show it to him in 3D

2 Likes

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 6:35pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

grin grin grin cheesy

I had to show it to him in 3D

He isn't done yet. Either he would keep arguing or he will want to shift the goalpost. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by KingEbukasBlog(m): 6:54pm On Oct 21, 2017
butterflyl1on:

He isn't done yet. Either he would keep arguing or he will want to shift the goalpost. cheesy

Since JackBizzle can't come to terms with the fact that atheists are on a massive decline and religion is growing so fast in every part of the world , doesn't that mean he is delusional ?

2 Likes

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by butterflyl1on: 7:02pm On Oct 21, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Since JackBizzle can't come to terms with the fact that atheists are on a massive decline and religion is growing so fast in every part of the world , doesn't that mean he is delusional ?

it shows he is Clearly a DumbBizzle grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Global Study: Atheists In Massive Decline, Only 1.8% Of World Population By 2020 by 4kings: 7:07pm On Oct 21, 2017
I thought JackBizzle debunked this already.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s SCOAN Must Face Trial – Court Rules / Miracle By The Apostles Vs. Miracle By Today's Pastors And G.os / Any Muslims Who Converted To Christainity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.