Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,373 members, 7,958,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:49 AM

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) (46960 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Proffdada: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
tishbite41:
Prof. A. O Afonja B. Sc Skullogy(Ibadan) M. Sc Skull Mining and Management(Lagos) PhD Human Parts Ritualism(Ife) Fellow, Yoruba Society of Skullers
ambassador of okija shrine ultimate royal skull mining group of companies (and sons)grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by pezest: 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
That driver's would make it 8 gringringrin
People from wasteSide and human head are 5&6

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by onatisi(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
sadly enough this is the last we will hear of this case.

i have always said it that the only deterrent to this menace is the[b]FULL IMPLEMENTATION OF THE DEATH PENALTY[/b]
Once someone is caught with human parts , there should be no long delay in taking the person to court , maybe just after 2 days , sentence the person to death and execute the person within 7 days , it is only then this crime and menace will reduce.
the badoo issue immediately calmed down , when youths in the area killed about 5 ppl through jungle justice , the only language nigerians understand and obey if brute force .

but unfortunately , this can never happen in nigeria because over 95% of our policticans and leaders are all rituatlists and they are the ones who send these boys out to get them human heads and parts . definitely there seems to be q huge market and demand for these human parts

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Cyriloha(m): 10:07am On Oct 13, 2017
kay29000:

No. I just said that to book space. I am working on my response.

na #adaumuocha brothers them lol @adaumuocha
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by muller101(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Nothing to say
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by buffalowings: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
Haha
I wonder when this useless fetishism will end grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Proffdada: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
chinedubrazil:

as in?
thunder is mere sound but lightning will strike you tongue
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Amajerry83(m): 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Hahahahaha

EricMason:
I cover my HEAD ��‍� with the Blood of JESUS �

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by wonder233: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
There was mild drama today in Mowe, Ogun State, after a man was allegedly caught with seven human heads. According to sources, the man was on his way to Lagos. He had approached a commercial bus driver to transport only him.
He driver allegedly told him he would pay for the 18-passenger space and he agreed. This made the driver suspicious and asked him for the content of the sack he was carrying. .
It was gathered that he replied that it was clothes, but the driver insisted on confirming. He later wanted to flee, but he was apprehended.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/man-caught-with-7-human-heads-in-ogun_12.html
Skulls can't get mined better than this... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by joenor(m): 10:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Ewooo a whole seven head? my head is not for sell!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by chibuike65: 10:15am On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm Afonja

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by mechanics(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
Desperation to be rich.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Afonjas and human head are like Ants and Sugar

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by delugajackson: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:
I always touch my head whenever I pass through Ogun to be sure it's intact . God save us
Jesu.. Oga you don kill me with laugh ooo grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
There was mild drama today in Mowe, Ogun State, after a man was allegedly caught with seven human heads. According to sources, the man was on his way to Lagos. He had approached a commercial bus driver to transport only him.
He driver allegedly told him he would pay for the 18-passenger space and he agreed. This made the driver suspicious and asked him for the content of the sack he was carrying. .
It was gathered that he replied that it was clothes, but the driver insisted on confirming. He later wanted to flee, but he was apprehended.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/man-caught-with-7-human-heads-in-ogun_12.html
na thesame people.doing what they know how to do best.
No wonder all their movies you must see babalawo.
Government should change the name from ogun to nugo mat be the mining will reduce.

NCAN,reporting from bariga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by sukkot: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2017
dayum the pic no work
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by balogun16(m): 10:21am On Oct 13, 2017
my people are worse than Boko Haram. even Boko Haram nor get mind reach some of my afonja people. federal government should declare a state of emergency in the west before everybody head miss for our land. there is no difference between this and bokoharam. I pray none of our head go missing any time we visit Yoruba land. I can't even live in town in osun because of my ritualist terrorist gayist uncle rauf aregbesola before he mine my skull or my anus

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2017
tishbite41:
Prof. A. O Afonja B. Sc Skullogy(Ibadan) M. Sc Skull Mining and Management(Lagos) PhD Human Parts Ritualism(Ife) Fellow, Yoruba Society of Skullers
hahahaha laff wan kill me for this thread

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Bestchisom(m): 10:22am On Oct 13, 2017
Florblu:
And what's his own head doing on his neck?
he is the head of department of skull miners

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by sukkot: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2017
Saintinoo:
these people are truely cursed, land of skullership
that nigga said skullership

4 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Yeligray(m): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
sweetilicious:
I am afraid
don't be i'm here to protect u
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Firefly2017(f): 10:26am On Oct 13, 2017
Instead of them to open the sack and display the evidence publicly, they rather striped the man naked what is our obsession with nudity sef??
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by AlfaWaleFatai: 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
LionDeLeo oooooooo shocked
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Stevengerd(m): 10:27am On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:
I always touch my head whenever I pass through Ogun to be sure it's intact . God save us
Lol...
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by sukkot: 10:28am On Oct 13, 2017
tishbite41:

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 13, 2017
This wicked act has become so rampant here in the South West that I DON'T tread bush paths, I don't go near uncompleted buildings, I don't take bikes or cabs late in the night..... if I'm having a rendezvous with a friend, I arrive 30 minutes earlier or later than the time scheduled. If I'm entering a bus and I notice the slightest sign of FAMILIARITY between the driver and any of the passengers, I change my direction.

You have to be very cautious in order not to fall victim of these bastard ritualists.

Although, I'm opposed to jungle justice, I would gladly support the brutal and merciless lynching of any animal caught with human parts. Anything else is a mockery of justice. How heartless. Seven human heads!

5 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by sukkot: 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
pezest:
That driver's would make it 8 gringringrin

People from wasteSide and human head are 5&6
this nigga said wasteside lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by flemzyjoe(m): 10:32am On Oct 13, 2017
[WATCH VIDEO] Pastor caught having sex with two members of his church
http://plus1gist.com.ng/2017/10/13/watch-video-pastor-caught-sex-two-members-church/#more
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by zinaunreal(m): 10:33am On Oct 13, 2017
I CANT SEE ANY HEAD
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by DONFASZY(m): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2017
Crime rate have reli increased wit loads of horrific news day in day out
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Daeylar(f): 10:34am On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
This wickedness act has become so rampant here in the South West that I DON'T tread bush parts, I don't go near uncompleted buildings, I don't take bikes or cabs late in the night..... if I'm having a rendezvous with a friend, I arrive 30 minutes earlier or later than the time scheduled. If I'm entering a bus and I notice the slightest sign of FAMILIARITY between the driver and any of the passengers, I change my direction.

You have to be very cautious in order not to fall victim of these bastard ritualists.

Although, I'm opposed to jungle justice, I would gladly support the brutal and merciless lynching of any animal caught with human parts . Anything else is a mockery of justice. How heartless. Seven human heads!

Say it isn't so shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Bullhari007(m): 10:37am On Oct 13, 2017
high time FG should declare state of emergency in Ogun state... one thing you can never take away from this people is their ritualistic mindsets, even their children are born to believe that mining human skull for ritual brings prosperities . look at Davido the turtle ninja who will ever believe he can kill 3 of his bosom friends for money ritual high time FG give this people boko haram treatment , sambisa is safer than Ogun state... TUFIAKWA

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Police Taser Naked Woman On Her Chest As She Destroys A Restaurant In Florida / 51-year-old Woman Caught With Heroin At Lagos Airport / How Nigerians Are Scamming Nigerians With Used Luxury Phones - Read And Learn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.