Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) (46653 Views)

Man Chops Off 3 Persons' Heads In Imo (Graphic Pictures) / Driver Arrested With Human Heads In Ondo (Photo) / Four Grave Diggers In Ondo Caught With Five Human Heads (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by difference5050: 11:31am On Oct 13, 2017
Some people are evil
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by ipobarecriminals: 11:33am On Oct 13, 2017
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided angry sad embarassed kill him
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Abbotp: 11:36am On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nowenuse: 11:38am On Oct 13, 2017
GoodGuysGoodGir:
these Yoruba people are demons disguising as humans I swear. Only him with 7 human heads, shey na WATERMELON. don't blame them though since they believed that their demonic folklore that said their ancestors fell from the sky and hit their heads on the hills of Abeokuta abi na Ife.... Mumu people

Seriously, i have started avoiding Yorubas and Yoruba land like a plague, these people are very demonic
Heartless fetish human beings!

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Fidelismaria: 11:40am On Oct 13, 2017
Blood of God

seems politician don dey prepare for 2019

7human heads

MBA

I cover my head,my body parts and that of my family with the blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Richtronix(m): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Nowenuse:

Seriously, i have started avoiding Yorubas and Yoruba land like a plague, these people are very demonic
Heartless fetish human beings!

Your FADA!!!!!

I hope they were all harvested from Flattino Ipod yoots especially those from Aba
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Ttipsy(f): 11:41am On Oct 13, 2017
Ogun the capital of juju as the name goes, human. head headquarters

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 13, 2017
Yorubas and human skulls....

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Lomprico2: 11:48am On Oct 13, 2017
Ogoboloooo! shocked shocked

7 cha?

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by kcy(m): 12:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
ZaraGift:

You have no shame
I can see shame all over u
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mrkumareze:
I always touch my head whenever I pass through Ogun to be sure it's intact . God save us

You dey craze oh grin

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
It 6heads Nt 7,he Boarded A Bus From Owode In Mowe N Wz Headed 4 Lagos Bt D Odour 4rm D Bag He Carried Made Passengers Asked Him Wat Wz In His Bag Bt He Didn't Respond.It Wz Wen He Asked D Driver to Stop Dat He Wasn't Goin Anymore He Got Caught After D Driver Demanded 4 Z Bag To B Searched. A Friend Of My Even Slapped D Shameless Man

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Otunla236: 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
I cover my head and my body with blood of JESUS in the name of GOD...Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Agbalanze(m): 12:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Afonja and skull mining is like bread and butter....

2 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Wisedove(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Even as a Yoruba boy this Ogun matter of a thing don tire me self. Most ritual related offence in most state of the federation are somehow traced to this same Ogun.

Those at the realm of affairs in that state I carry yansh give hunna oo

Every weapon formed against my skull shall not prosper in Jesus name

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by AfonjaConehead: 12:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by glossyj(f): 12:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
AMEN OOOOO
EricMason:
I cover my HEAD ��‍� with the Blood of JESUS �
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Arysexy(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
1,2,3,4,5,6,7 human heads! OMG!

7 lives wasted and nobody is asking questions? The so called loud mouth afonja are not bordered about this notorious act of their ppl but are busy pokenosing into ipob affair. Shame on all south wa.ste leaders!

7 heads ! Are u kidding me? Life no get value again in that part of d country.

Spits! Tufiakwaaaaaaa!

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Emanuola(m): 1:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ogun State and rituals killings!!!!
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Emanuola(m): 1:10pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ogun State and rituals killing!!!!
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by DreamChaser101: 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
Johnnyessence:
There was mild drama today in Mowe, Ogun State, after a man was allegedly caught with seven human heads. According to sources, the man was on his way to Lagos. He had approached a commercial bus driver to transport only him.
He driver allegedly told him he would pay for the 18-passenger space and he agreed. This made the driver suspicious and asked him for the content of the sack he was carrying. .
It was gathered that he replied that it was clothes, but the driver insisted on confirming. He later wanted to flee, but he was apprehended.

source:http://www.pressnewsng.com.ng/2017/10/man-caught-with-7-human-heads-in-ogun_12.html

Fake news everywhere, what is wrong with this hungry bloggers? The man was carrying two dried corpses in the sack which he exhumed from the local cemetery of mowe. I am an eye witness and that is where I live in the picture background, the case is now being handled by the police for further investigation.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by DreamChaser101: 1:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
Kittenprincess1:
It 6heads Nt 7,he Boarded A Bus From Owode In Mowe N Wz Headed 4 Lagos Bt D Odour 4rm D Bag He Carried Made Passengers Asked Him Wat Wz In His Bag Bt He Didn't Respond.It Wz Wen He Asked D Driver to Stop Dat He Wasn't Goin Anymore He Got Caught After D Driver Demanded 4 Z Bag To B Searched. A Friend Of My Even Slapped D Shameless Man

LIAR. I live at mowe, and the man was carrying two corpses and not 6 heads.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Mrkumareze(m): 1:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lucid1:

You dey craze oh grin
Dey dia na. One day u go see say it head don disappear
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by RealZizou(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Na dem handwork be dat...I feel like bombing dem state sef grin grin
Cyriloha:

they love rituals pass food bro
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Oct 13, 2017
DreamChaser101:

LIAR. I live at mowe, and the man was carrying two corpses and not 6 heads.
oga Where Me Kan Dey Live?Mtcheew!!! I Wz At D Police Station N Lata Waited At D First Bank Bsdy D Station To C D Outcome.The Police R Already Hidin D Man In Qustn

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by tishbite41(m): 2:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
ToZaraWithaZ:
Seven human beings were murdered in cold blood and decapitated, with their heads being transported as an insult to their innocent souls even in death. And you guys keep reveling in the stupidity of making pointless and senseless jokes and tribal slurs out of such evil and tragedy.

Which cow urinated in your empty skull?
d same cow dat urinated on ur kinsman who murdered 7 pple. hypocritical Afonja

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by davillian(m): 2:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
This Guy just won the best skull miner award of the year.
#7 goals in one match.
Sorry #7 head in a day.
Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by 400billionman: 3:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
EricMason:
I cover my HEAD ��‍� with the Blood of JESUS �

Brotherly, these yorunba people self.

He wan go do supply of human heads in Lagos from.Ibadan.

Chineke Lekwa o.

1 Like

Re: Man Caught With 7 Human Heads In Ogun State(photos) by UncutSk(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
nothing good ever comes from the west(waste)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Hides Stolen Newborn Baby In Her Handbag In Port-Harcourt (Photos) / How A Guy Was Almost Kidnapped This Morning For Rituals / Nigerian Man Killed After His Filipino Wife Alleged That He Is A Criminal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.