Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,573 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:04 PM

Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' - Fashion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' (68862 Views)

Woman With Protruding Belly Button Goes Viral As She Proudly Shows It Off / Shade Okoya's Daughter, Olamide, Flaunts Her Expensive HandBag Collection / Do You Have A Low Bumbum Or Saggy Butt And A Big Stomach? Check In Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 3:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

No there are not.
There are different kind of boob shapes, oranges, pawpaw, watermelon etc. Its probably the pawpaw shape you're referring to. That's not same as saggy.
Saggy is collapsed and shrivelled at the areola. In pawpaw the nipples may point downwards but the boobs are still fresh and areola are not shrivelled.

You spoke my mind. There is absolutely nothing wrong with this lady's boobs.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Nobody: 3:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
LONDON HAS FALLEN
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by IkpuMmadu: 3:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
iamchybs:

Those way neva born wey their own sag pass those way don born 4 nko

Although the origins of National No Bra Day are unclear – this event has been running since at least 2011, with the message of raising awareness for the importance of breast cancer screening, recognising the symptoms of breast cancer and regular self-examinations in the fight against breast cancer, by encouraging women to leave their bras at home on October 13th.

BOOBIES ARE FANTASTIC… WE ALL THINK SO. AND WHAT BETTER WAY TO EXPRESS THE WAY WE FEEL THAN TO SUPPORT A FULL DAY OF bosom FREEDOM??

WOMEN ARE MAGNIFICENT CREATURES, AND SO ARE THEIR BREASTS. LET US SPEND THE DAY UNLEASHING BOOBIES FROM THEIR bosom ZOOS.

LADIES, FREE YOUR BREASTS FOR 24 HOURS BY REMOVING THOSE DREADFUL (BUT AT TIMES OH-SO-HELPFUL) BRAS. OUR PERKINESS SHOULD NOT BE HIDDEN. IT IS TIME THAT THE WORLD SEE WHAT WE WERE BLESSED WITH. YOUR BREASTS MIGHT BE COLOSSAL, ADORABLE, MINIATURE, FULL, JIGGLY, FANCY, SENSITIVE, GLISTENING, BOUNCY, SMOOTH, TENDER, STILL BLOSSOMING, ROSY, PLUMP, FUN, SILKY, JELLO-LIKE, FIERCE, JOLLY, NICE, NAUGHTY, CUDDLY… BUT THE MOST USED WORD TO DESCRIBE YOUR BREASTS ON OCTOBER 13TH SHOULD BE FREE!

https://etimes.com.ng/national-no-bra-day/
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 3:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

bro, i didnt assume, i just gave you the opposite possibilities of your assumptions... IMHO just because she breastfed 4 kids does NOT say anything negative OR positive about her character, it only confirms she is a mother.
And we all respect mothers don't we? smiley
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 3:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:
And we all respect mothers don't we? smiley

assumptions again, there are good mothers and bad one... havent you heard of the many who dump their babies or use/sell them for rituals?!
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 3:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

assumptions again, there are good mothers and bad one... havent you heard of the many who dump their babies or use/sell them for rituals?!

So you don't respect mothers? sad
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MissJoy29(f): 4:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
buskie13:
awesome ,I'm glad I did help,well you look really beautiful in your profile, can we talk off NL?
Yeah you did help.

Thanks for the compliment.

I think so
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:
So you don't respect mothers? sad

i respect the ones that respect MOTHERHOOD, there are many who dont.... assuming that they all do is where you are wrong.

the majority of mother who abused/tortured/killed or sold their kids did, at one point in life, breastfed these same kids (unless they chose not to breastfeed)
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 4:39pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i respect the ones that respect MOTHERHOOD, there are many who dont.... assuming that they all do is where you are wrong.

the majority of mother who abused/tortured/killed or sold their kids did, at one point in life, breastfed these same kids (unless they chose not to breastfeed)

Lol, and you were the one a few posts ago telling me not to force my opinion on anyone grin

I'm not wrong in anything. I take motherhood very seriously. The idea that another human being can carry a baby in her womb for 9 months without going crazy, go through the pain of labour to deliver the baby and then go ahead to breastfeed her....to me she has already earned maximum respect. If that is the reason why her boobs are sagged then give me saggy boobs anyday.

Nobody is 100% perfect all their lives. At one point or the other they will make mistakes. Me, I don't judge, we all have different situations in life we have to deal with .

But at that point in time where a mother breastfeeds her 4 kids , whether they be from bastard fathers or not, the act of giving herself for her baby at that point in time makes me love women all the more.

That's my opinion. Don't shove yours down my throat.

Maximum respect to all mothers!
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by buskie13(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
MissJoy29:

Yeah you did help.

Thanks for the compliment.

I think so
okay,a private message on WhatsApp would be nice,here's my number, 08165124160
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Prognose:

Lol, and you were the one a few posts ago telling me not to force my opinion on anyone grin

I'm not wrong in anything. I take motherhood very seriously. The idea that another human being can carry a baby in her womb for 9 months without going crazy, go through the pain of labour to deliver the baby and then go ahead to breastfeed her....to me she has already earned maximum respect. If that is the reason why her boobs are sagged then give me saggy boobs anyday.

Nobody is 100% perfect all their lives. At one point or the other they will make mistakes. Me, I don't judge, we all have different situations in life we have to deal with .

But at that point in time where a mother breastfeeds her 4 kids , whether they be from bastard fathers or not, the act of giving herself for her baby at that point in time makes me love women all the more.

That's my opinion. Don't shove yours down my throat.

Maximum respect to all mothers!

i am not forcing my views on you, i am just telling you that many women with sagged boobs are evil demons who knowingly abuse/torture/sell or kill these same kids they breastfed... so stop assuming that having breastfed a kid deserves a medal, many deserve the death penalty.

it takes a LIFETIME (at least until the child is 18) to emotionally/physically and financially raise a kid properly, but hey, if you think that carrying a child for 9months and breastfeeding him/her deserves a medal then go to any street junction to see all the abandoned kids begging for their next meal OR BETTER YET all the mad women that are roaming the street with baby in their stomach, and come tell us again if they also deserve a medal.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 4:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
donnaD:

then u wud be shocked to ur bones when u see a 15yrs old girl in my area with a big and sagged breast.wud now tell me she promiscuous or she has given birth before??which I know is not true becus I know her too well.

See your 15yrs old girl @donnaD found in her boyfriend's house grin Later when she comes back with saggy boobs at 16 una go talk say na genetics grin

https://www.nairaland.com/4114712/missing-15-year-old-jss2-ogun-student#61381934
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Prognose: 4:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

i am not forcing my views on you, i am just telling you that many women with sagged boobs are evil demons who knowingly abuse/torture/sell or kill these same kids they breastfed... so stop assuming that having breastfed a kid deserves a medal, many deserve the death penalty.

it takes a LIFETIME (at least until the child is 18) to emotionally/physically and financially raise a kid properly, but hey, if you think that carrying a child for 9months and breastfeeding him/her deserves a medal then go to any street junction to see all the abandoned kids begging for their next meal OR BETTER YET all the mad women that are roaming the street with baby in their stomach, and come tell us again if they also deserve a medal.

OK sir, I don hear.

Maximum respect to ALL mothers! grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by mexxmoney: 5:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
WhiskeyTangoFox:

As intelligent as u think u mite b, u think pointing out the obvious shows a high level of intellect? U mite have ur opinion, bt wot gives u the right to comment on another person's body? Not like u can create a strand of hair, yet alone a human being in God's image and likeness. Call names all u want, bt intelligence also requires knowing when to speak, and when not to. Jst like I know u Cnt impact any meaningful knowledge on me, and Dis back and forth communication with u has been an absolute waste of my data. Ur way of reasoning is appalling, bt none of my biz....feel free to sail ur ship further into endless sea of self delusion. To me, this dialogue is over, like ur emotional intelligence tongue

You should look in the mirror if you want to see the person who is wallowing in self deceit and has an appaling reasoning. Almost the entirety of this your nonsensical diatribe perfectly applies to you. You have no qualms talking about "pen cover dicks" and yet you are asking me what right I have to comment on other people's bodies? Talk about emotional intelligence, I can only see you're full of emotions but the "intelligence" part is far from you
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by GetMeRight: 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

Choose your words carefully

Have youfücked any
Some of them do, fact. Even some fathers actually fathered children, fact.
It doesn't matter if you tried to convince yourself that none of them do. They're human being too.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by GetMeRight: 5:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

Many are dying during labour. That's a great sacrifice. You may want to reconsider your opinion about what makes a mother.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by seunmsg(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
adedayoa2:
some people body no firm, those ones go definitely get saggy breast. No be because sey person don press or suck am.

Well done ehn, expert in booby sagging. grin

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by RaeMystix: 7:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

I prefer it in a sexual way cry cry

Well, I don't think you would want that if you do remember my previous username, who fought you for about a week straight on the Mugu/ Maga " Women with fish brain" comment. That was a few years ago, and It seems you've changed.
This comment of yours was actually one of the top best comments, and if not best comment that I have ever seen on NL.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Toks2008(m): 7:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
neoapocalypse:

Opinionated isn't actually a good word , and it is INTELLIGENCE not INTELLIGENT

Like seriously? Tell me you are joking.SMH!

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by adedayoa2(f): 7:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
seunmsg:

Well done ehn, expert in booby sagging. grin
grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Mynd44: 7:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
RaeMystix:

Well, I don't think you would want that if you do remember my previous username, who fought you for about a week straight on the Mugu/ Maga " Women with fish brain" comment. That was a few years ago, and It seems you've changed.
This comment of yours was actually one of the top best comments, and if not best comment that I have ever seen on NL.
Keep it light. Jokes are allowed

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by RaeMystix: 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mynd44:

Keep it light. Jokes are allowed
Got it. Take care
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
GetMeRight:

Many are dying during labour. That's a great sacrifice. You may want to reconsider your opinion about what makes a mother.

... and many throw that same baby (they carried for 9months) in the garbage etc as soon as it is born.

what makes a mother is the same thing that "makes" a father. it takes more than giving a sperm/egg to be labelled a father/mother. when that person can emotionally, physically and financially care/raise/feed/clothe/educate AND (most importantly) love that child for the next 18yrs, then that person can be labelled a MOTHER/FATHER. all them useless other ones are just egg/sperm donor (IMHO)
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by GetMeRight: 9:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

... and many throw that same baby (they carried for 9months) in the garbage etc as soon as it is born.

what makes a mother is the same thing that "makes" a father. it takes more than giving a sperm/egg to be labelled a father/mother. when that person can emotionally, physically and financially care/raise/feed/clothe/educate AND (most importantly) love that child for the next 18yrs, then that person can be labelled a MOTHER/FATHER. all them useless other ones are just egg/sperm donor (IMHO)
The words mother and father are simple words, no ambiguity.
You're talking about responsibility of a parent here. In this case, you are talking about RESPONSIBLE mother and not mother.
Not being responsible doesn't make you less a mother but just that you are not a RESPONSIBLE mother.
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:55am On Oct 14, 2017
GetMeRight:

The words mother and father are simple words, no ambiguity.
You're talking about responsibility of a parent here. In this case, you are talking about RESPONSIBLE mother and not mother.
Not being responsible doesn't make you less a mother but just that you are not a RESPONSIBLE mother.

sorry, in my book they are simply biological sperm/egg donors...
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by opynahnah(m): 5:00am On Oct 14, 2017
Rokia2:
At the end of the day, how you see yourself is all that matters.
Slm...
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by tk4rd: 7:41am On Oct 14, 2017
fastgyal:
The men who wrecked these boobs have no mercy cheesy
NOT MEN.. BUT GRAVITY
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by Okeikpu(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
Where is okeikpu
NWA GUY PASA N'OGBE grin
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by arnold123: 8:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
chriskosherbal:
Hmmm those Boobs cheesy
do u wish to be slapped/strangled by it?
Re: Beautiful Lady Proudly Flaunts Her 'saggy Boobs' by seangy4konji: 11:04pm On Oct 16, 2017
i love saggy...its d best.....squeezing it like pure water...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage's Outfit To BET Awards 2014 / Ade Hassan Honoure By Queen Elizabeth With MBE Award For Services To Fashion / Lady's Outfit At The Abuja International Airport Sparks Outrage (Pics, video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.