Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,028 members, 7,956,819 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:55 PM

From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (97557 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 7:59pm On Mar 29, 2011
Joagbaje:

Wetu is wiser than you dude, he is a mature  discussant . I think you should learn from him. We agreed on many points.

^^ Am I arguing with "Wetu"? Fine, I agree he is wiser than me. But you are what Christ called a hypocrite - you ask me not to judge[size=14pt] yet you decide[/size] who is wiser and who is mature.

What faculty did you use to decide and why do you ask that same not be applied to you. You keep proving your carnality and baseness of mind.

Please keep talking - you will contradict yourself soon again.  cheesy

BTW, have you started creating the accounts you will use to vote for yourself this year? December is approaching, PASTOR Jo and pastor chris will not be happy if you do not win!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Joagbaje(m): 8:46pm On Mar 29, 2011
I will nominate you come December. Since you are so passionate about this meaningless award that i don't even understand the benefit. Is it giving me free air time? So I will nominate you but make sure you work for it by sensible posting and be sound scripturally. If not the nomination will only embarrass you.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by nuclearboy(m): 9:49pm On Mar 29, 2011
Judge Jo, you mean you have a right to judge that nuke the non-christian (as you once judged) and another time the baby christian (as your godship latedr judged again) is the one? If you do so, I will feel insulted since you are renowned for lying.

So - thank you, NO.

My own is - what gives you right to judge but stops others from same? Hypocrisy, dude, that is what!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Delafruita(m): 10:20pm On Mar 29, 2011
I have heard so many things about prophet joshua,mostly bad things.sometime ago i came across emmanuel tv and since then i have been an ardent viewer.watching emmanuel tv makes it difficult to believe the stories about the prophet.the man in my opinion has a large heart,preaches the word the way it should be preached(not just prosperity sermons).in short,i fell in love with the man.anyone who says the miracles are fake is either blind,dumb,or a combination of both.the argument people make is not that he doesnt perform miracles,it's the perceived source of the power that is the basis for the widespread hatred of the man.

1 Like

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by wetu: 7:10am On Mar 30, 2011
Delafruita:

I have heard so many things about prophet joshua,mostly bad things.sometime ago i came across emmanuel tv and since then i have been an ardent viewer.watching emmanuel tv makes it difficult to believe the stories about the prophet.the man in my opinion has a large heart,preaches the word the way it should be preached(not just prosperity sermons).in short,i fell in love with the man.anyone who says the miracles are fake is either blind,dumb,or a combination of both.the argument people make is not that he doesnt perform miracles,it's the perceived source of the power that is the basis for the widespread hatred of the man.

The anointing water and wristbands sound like witchcraft, when the wristbands start talking, that is definitely witchcraft. But the man has blinded his followers so much that they refuse to turn to the truth that it is the blood of Jesus that was shed on the cross of Calvary that gives us victory and not TB Joshua's water which he changed from calling Blood of Jesus, and now calls Anointing Water.

Muslims and Catholics are deceived and God's judgement is just, it will be unfair to absolve Catholics from their sin of idolatry (Mary, Mother of God) and punish the Muslims. Those who are deceived by TB Joshua cannot expect to be treated differently.

You must be born again

From the testimonies on that channel many of those people are not born again, that's why he can play with them to show his power and still boast about it and you call the man humble!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by cleancaleb(m): 5:27pm On Aug 21, 2012
This is just another area of ignorance... Will you stop judging the man of God My first time at Dunamis head quarters wuese Abuja, i tried snapping pastor paul eneche with my phone but i was stopped... Does that make him a devil People just won't stop being stupid
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by samuelokoye: 12:27am On Feb 14, 2013
Mr or Mrs Uchkochi,
I think your name is very incomplete.
It's an insult on the intelligence of guys that acknowledge the good work done by God through prophet T.B Jossha

How on earth could you sit in your house and hear? Go there and see for yourself a kind hearted man who changed people life positively through his act of love by giving all he has to the needy or couldn't he use these wealth to ride on a private jet, building branches at every street in Nigeria and the world for his children and associates, wearing designers outfits, moving in convoys of exotic cars, etc?
Rather this humble man chose to serve humanity selflessly!!!!!
Always say what you are very sure of, especially in a case of spiritual matters.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by akaazua(m): 9:03am On Feb 14, 2013
samuel.okoye:
Mr or Mrs Uchkochi,
I think your name is very incomplete.
It's an insult on the intelligence of guys that acknowledge the good work done by God through prophet T.B Jossha

How on earth could you sit in your house and hear? Go there and see for yourself a kind hearted man who changed people life positively through his act of love by giving all he has to the needy or couldn't he use these wealth to ride on a private jet, building branches at every street in Nigeria and the world for his children and associates, wearing designers outfits, moving in convoys of exotic cars, etc?
Rather this humble man chose to serve humanity selflessly!!!!!
Always say what you are very sure of, especially in a case of spiritual matters.

What some of us seem not to understand is that the many people who worked with this man have told us many things about him, yet you keep telling us to go there before we believe them. Agomo, Kayode, Abisola, Ajide and many others know this many more than most of you. If you believe he is a man of God who gave you the ministry of defending him. Do you know the man more than these people?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ogbuchuks: 3:12am On Mar 12, 2013
in ur words ,u said somebody said .it is not u that saw ,even in the bible it was said that a prophet is no recognise in is home town ,tb joshua is a nigerian so as a nigerian u will not recognise him pls kindly till the whole world which chucrch in nigeria that is giving schoolaship the way he is giving are those people he is giving to being aranged.the less privilaged like the leper ,the blind at alagarogo home of the blind and lepers being aranged,the trailer load of rice to maidugury and damaturu in borno and yobe are being aranged let me tell u the truth u need deliverance and u need to beg God for forgiveness synanagouge is a church that on ur first visit nobody will give u special seat because u are a new commer because every service 80 percent are new commers
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ogbuchuks: 3:26am On Mar 12, 2013
jpworld: Don't be surprise  most of this positive reply about TB Joshua, Alias Man of Dog, is been posted by his Media Officer.
tb joshua media officer do not have time for people like u the people replying u ,some have not even gotten the opportunity to meet tb joshua somebody like me and i wish one day i will have the opportunity
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by iswell1(m): 6:16am On Mar 12, 2013
PLS CAN ANYONE TELL ME ONE BAD THING PROH,TB.JOS HAVE DONE? LET STOP THIS INSULT ON HIM PLS, HE IS A (MOG).
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 6:46am On Mar 12, 2013
Truth be told TB Joshua is a false prophet. I am privy to information that he sells his picture and a bottled water for healing and deliverance.. Now how about that FOR PROOF.

1 Like

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 7:10am On Mar 12, 2013
Bidam: Truth be told TB Joshua is a false prophet. I am privy to information that he sells his picture and a bottled water for healing and deliverance.. Now how about that FOR PROOF.
so that makes him a false prophet? You need to have yourself checked.

1 Like

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by iswell1(m): 9:44am On Mar 12, 2013
Bidam: 6:46am
Truth be told TB Joshua is a false
prophet. I am privy to information
that he sells his picture and a bottled
water for healing and deliverance..
Now how about that FOR PROOF. OK CAN U TELL ME WHAT MAKE ALL THOSE TOP BIG NAME WE HEAR TODAY BISH,EVAN,PROH AND PAST REAL (MOG)?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by iswell1(m): 10:02am On Mar 12, 2013
Bidam: 6:46am: IF TB.JOS IS FAKE,TELL ME WHO IS REAL MAN OF GOD FROM THE TOP NAME WE KNOW IN NIGERIA?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Chilug(m): 10:57am On Mar 12, 2013
uchkochi: All u see on Emmanuel T.v(Tb Joshua station) is organized.Somebody i know went there and said there is more death in the church than healing.He also said u are not allowed to video the service with your phone otherwise it will be destroyed.

Tb Joshua is a prophet no doubt but an Evil prophet from the devil.A man that pastors with fear is of the devil.All the evil prophecies are organized from hell so as to make people believe him but guess what his time is up and Heaven is exposing him faster than can be imagined in Jesus Name. A true man of God stands in the gap.Tb Joshua is not from God.Beware ask members of his church they are all bewitched,to confirm why not go there yourself,don't mind what u see on TV its organized.Beware let the Holy spirit guide you and not 'emmanuel Television'.Remain blessed

You are sinply not a christian. Am sorry for u oga
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by JIGHU(m): 11:54am On Mar 12, 2013
Kx:

whats the fone number for?

FOR YOU TO CALL HIM AND GET THE REAL PROPHECIES NA
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: so that makes him a false prophet? You need to have yourself checked.
You also need your brain examined..The key word is SELL...Did Jesus merchandise MIRACLES? And the theaterical razzmataz called "deliverance" that goes on in his synagogue every sundays...is it biblical?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 12:39pm On Mar 12, 2013
is well: Bidam: 6:46am
Truth be told TB Joshua is a false
prophet. I am privy to information
that he sells his picture and a bottled
water for healing and deliverance..
Now how about that FOR PROOF. OK CAN U TELL ME WHAT MAKE ALL THOSE TOP BIG NAME WE HEAR TODAY BISH,EVAN,PROH AND PAST REAL (MOG)?
the issue is NOT abt others..you can raise another thread for that. It is about TB joshua the OP raised..stick with that for now.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Mar 12, 2013
is well: Bidam: 6:46am: IF TB.JOS IS FAKE,TELL ME WHO IS REAL MAN OF GOD FROM THE TOP NAME WE KNOW IN NIGERIA?
If you follow MOG then it's a pity i thought you are a FOLLOWER OF CHRIST.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Mar 12, 2013
Bidam: You also need your brain examined..The key word is SELL...Did Jesus merchandise MIRACLES? And the theaterical razzmataz called "deliverance" that goes on in his synagogue every sundays...is it biblical?
u need to get your testes and scrotal sack checked.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Mar 12, 2013
blink182: u need to get your testes and scrotal sack checked.
follower of tb...if dats what they do in your church i ain't surprised..you know them by their fruits.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ichuka(m): 1:54pm On Mar 12, 2013
@Bidam
Bro,you should take it easy.no church/ministry is perfect,not that am disputing your claims.
My take is,any church/ministry that don't express Christ in person and inparts Christ as a person to believers is a FRAUD.
Merely prophecies and miraculous works has very little or no effect in the growth/lifes of Christain.
What we(christains) need is FOOD(spiritual) not tales.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Mar 12, 2013
i.chuka:
@Bidam
Bro,you should take it easy.no church/ministry is perfect,not that am disputing your claims.
My take is,any church/ministry that don't express Christ in person and inparts Christ as a person to believers is a FRAUD.
Merely prophecies and miraculous works has very little or no effect in the growth/lifes of Christain.
What we(christains) need is FOOD(spiritual) not tales.
yeah you are right. We christian don't know what we carry until we exercise it, instead of looking up to a so called "prophet in the synagogue"..The period of one "man show" is over. God is raising SONS not lazy christians who are after cheap miracles never realizing their authorithy in Christ.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ogbuchuks: 2:21am On Mar 14, 2013
wetu: @Joagbe

I'm not saying I'm not interested in football. I'm saying God isn't interested in football. A prophet prophesying football results is prophesying in another spirit not the Holy Spirit, If I blasphemy then let it be so.

God on the other hand will warn His people of the famine because it affects the Church. Football results do not affect the true Church that is separate from the world.

Daniel's prophecies were prophecies about the future of the world those cannot be compared with a divinator saying: "I see a goal, it's a header" ,"The home team will score first, then they must not try to score again"

I agree. We must not physically attack TBJ. We must not call him or e-mail him with threats. We must not go on Radio and attack his ministry. But when people are talking about him like on a forum like this, we can talk about him. And if we suspect he is a false teacher, it's not a problem.

The scripture commends those who try false teachers, obviously that means those who try true teachers will not be judged because they did what was required of them (Revelation 2:2,2:20). Jesus commended those who tried false teachers and condemned those who did not try false teachers but why didn't he condemn those who tried true teachers?

You can post as many scriptures as you like but the fact is that false teachers will still come in the name of Jesus:
[color=#99000]
Mat 24:5 For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many. @WETU AND JOEGHE

[/color]GOD IS NOT INTERESTED IN FOOTBALL ,ARE U GOD? HAVE MET GOD AND DISCUSS WITH HIM TO KNOW THAT HE IS NOT INTERESTED IN FOOTBALL AND THE FACT THAT U ARE INTERESTED IN FOOTBALL .IT MEAN U ARE NOT OF GOD AND EVERYBODY THAT PLAY FOOTBALL OR WATCH FOOTBALL ARE NOT OF GOD, WHAT A STATEMRNT HAVE FORGOTEN THAT IT IS WRITTEN THAT THE EARTH IS OF GOD AND THE FULNESS THEREOF MEANING ALL IN IT, WHERE U THERE WHEN GOD CALLED HIM AND GAVE HIM THE MINISTRY OR WHERE U ALSO WITH GOD WHEN GOD CALLED HIM OR WHERE U WITH THE devil WHEN THE DEVIL CALLED HIM IF IT WAS THE devil THAT CALLED HIM ,OR IS IT THAT GOD GAVE U THE MANDATE TO JUDGE PASTORS AND PROPHETS, OK TELL US THE TRUE MEN OF GOD IN NIGERIA .FOOTBALL STARS ARE OTHER godS SO IT IS NOW A CRIME TO BE GOOD AT WHAT ONE DOES NA WA OOOO
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ogbuchuks: 2:47am On Mar 14, 2013
Bidam: Truth be told TB Joshua is a false prophet. I am privy to information that he sells his picture and a bottled water for healing and deliverance.. Now how about that FOR PROOF.
@BIDAM THAT SHOWS UR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE AND HOW U HAVE MADE UP UR MIND TO CRUCIFY HIM, IN OTHER CHURCHES SPIRITUAL MATERIAL ARE GIVEN FOR FREE FOR EXAMPLE BOOKS ,CASSETES E.T.C? POTRAITS ARE GIVEN FOR FREE IN THE MARKET, WRIST BAND TOO. THE CONTENT THAT CONTAIN ANOINTING WATER CONTAIN VIDEO CASSETTE ,BOOK ,STICKER AND ANOINTING WATER AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE GIVEN FREE BECAUSE U GAVE THEM THE MONEY TO PRODUCE THEM?IN THE CHURCH THAT U ATTEND ALL THE THINGS MENTION ARE GIVEN FOR FREE
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ccollins(m): 3:12am On Mar 14, 2013
@poster,i hope God opens your eyes for how can you say that ,,, among all the fake pastors in Nigeria,u just accuse the humble and faithful servant of God of being fake...LISTEN,GOD IS NOT MOCKED,WHATEVER A MAN SOWS ,HE SHALL REAP AND FOR GOD KNOWETH THOSE THAT ARE HIS,SO LET THE RIGHTEOUS DEPART FROM INIQUITY.. So mr.poster,go there yourself and stop that rubbish friend thing,u have to darkness will always work against light
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by seekingtruth(m): 11:54am On Mar 14, 2013
mabell: @poster,
mr criticism, how many people have you healed,
how many have you given homes,
how many families have you reconciled back together,
how many relief materials have you sent outside this country
or better still how many people have you sponsored their education
maybe you should not open your mouth to speak anywhere using
someone else's assumption!!!
is the money his?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by seekingtruth(m): 11:57am On Mar 14, 2013
ccollins: @poster,i hope God opens your eyes for how can you say that ,,, among all the fake pastors in Nigeria,u just accuse the humble and faithful servant of God of being fake...LISTEN,GOD IS NOT MOCKED,WHATEVER A MAN SOWS ,HE SHALL REAP AND FOR GOD KNOWETH THOSE THAT ARE HIS,SO LET THE RIGHTEOUS DEPART FROM INIQUITY.. So mr.poster,go there yourself and stop that rubbish friend thing,u have to darkness will always work against light
is not all that glitters is gold shocked
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by seekingtruth(m): 12:00pm On Mar 14, 2013
grin
ogbuchuks: @BIDAM THAT SHOWS UR LEVEL OF IGNORANCE AND HOW U HAVE MADE UP UR MIND TO CRUCIFY HIM, IN OTHER CHURCHES SPIRITUAL MATERIAL ARE GIVEN FOR FREE FOR EXAMPLE BOOKS ,CASSETES E.T.C? POTRAITS ARE GIVEN FOR FREE IN THE MARKET, WRIST BAND TOO. THE CONTENT THAT CONTAIN ANOINTING WATER CONTAIN VIDEO CASSETTE ,BOOK ,STICKER AND ANOINTING WATER AND THEY SHOULD ALL BE GIVEN FREE BECAUSE U GAVE THEM THE MONEY TO PRODUCE THEM?IN THE CHURCH THAT U ATTEND ALL THE THINGS MENTION ARE GIVEN FOR FREE
they will soon be selling Jesus to people,that is if they aren't doing it now.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ccollins(m): 4:55pm On Mar 14, 2013
@ seeking the truth,u aint serious,what about those that lie and recieve money and don't use it to help others poor ones.okay,ask urself this question- which minister of God in this world has the wealth as his is not due to contribution from the church
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by ogbuchuks: 8:19am On Mar 15, 2013
ccollins: @ seeking the truth,u aint serious,what about those that lie and recieve money and don't use it to help others poor ones.okay,ask urself this question- which minister of God in this world has the wealth as his is not due to contribution from the church
THANKS BRO,TELL THIS IS THE MINISTRY THAT GIVES SCHOOLARSHIPS TO STUDENTS WITHOUT LOOKING AT UR RACE,COLOUR DENOMINATION NOR RELIGION ,SAME IN THE AREA OF HUMANITARIAN SERVICE OR IS IT IN THE AREA OF RECONCILIATION,BETTER STILL THIS MAN WILL NEVER ENCOURAGE SPEAKING AGAINST ANY MAN OF GOD ,VERY VERY HUMBLE WHAT A QUALITY?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Share Your Experience With Fetish Friends, Neighbor, Landlord, Co-worker Etc / "How Can One Witness To A Jehovah's Witness?" / Bishop David Oyedepo: Biography, Age, Children And His Updated Networth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.