Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,772 members, 7,809,978 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! (97252 Views)

Hell Fire Is NOT Real! Don't Be Deceived By Any Pastors: BIBLE PROOFS INSIDE. / Synagogue Building Collapse Was Controlled Demolition – Emmanuel Tv / Today's Prophesy From TB Joshua (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by tayeola24yahoo: 6:55pm On Mar 24, 2013
akaazua:

What some of us seem not to understand is that the many people who worked with this man have told us many things about him, yet you keep telling us to go there before we believe them. Agomo, Kayode, Abisola, Ajide and many others know this many more than most of you. If you believe he is a man of God who gave you the ministry of defending him. Do you know the man more than these people?
those 4 names you mentioned were there to steal his money later now castigated him.

1 Like

Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by GABRIELCLARK: 7:45pm On Mar 29, 2013
KEEP THAT TO GOD,DOT
SAY BAD WORD TO A REAL MAN OF GOD BUT KEEP IT TO GOD
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by tinnymerit(m): 2:17am On May 20, 2013
matt 24:36-41
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 6:06am On May 20, 2013
Mufuadamu: I and millions of others beg to differ. I have been there physically as well as watching Emmanuel TV and I am certainly NOT hypnotized. The miracles are real. There is no doubt about it. Just this last Sunday alone was amazing - hundreds healed, a man called Mr Dickson - healed of mental disorder (he had been mad for 14 years, living in the bush - he is completely sound and reasoning well now. Then, number 4 in the world boxer, King Davidson testifying of his victory after coming to the Synagogue for breakthrough. The list is endless and really, there is no denying it - he is a true servant of God as well as being incredibly humble.
So, persecution is to be expected. Go and see for yourself - nothing is arranged. It is real and lives really are changed.
Lmao* in as much as i do not take sides, i will suggest that you dont just beleive all miracles are from God. God can do miracle, the devil also can do miracle so the only uniqueness of Gods miracle is THE TRUTH. and that is what personally u would deduct urself. Thank you
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by chinaman666(m): 6:54am On May 20, 2013
I'm not religious but when I first arrived in Lagos, I was suggested by a friend to go to TB Joshua's Synagogue of All Nations to receive a blessing for my business and life in Nigeria. It has really worked. I've never expected that life in Nigeria for a Chinese like me could be so fulfilling. I'll never criticize this Prophet and is convinced that he has special powers.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by harlos: 6:55am On May 20, 2013
Are you saying i should go to his church to confirm?
You know it isn't good and you are telling us to taste it angry
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by onatisi(m): 8:47am On May 20, 2013
OliverPin: Lmao* in as much as i do not take sides, i will suggest that you dont just beleive all miracles are from God. God can do miracle, the devil also can do miracle so the only uniqueness of Gods miracle is THE TRUTH. and that is what personally u would deduct urself. Thank you
my brother ,miracle na miracle,it has no other distinction.if someone is using the powers of satan to bring healing ,hope and happiness into the lives of millions i think he is better than ppl using the power of God to milk their members and while they are living big,buying jets ,houses and cars their members are dying in abject poverty.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by smokeydrinky: 8:52am On May 20, 2013
been der several times.... always feel d presence of God and the prophecies and miracles aren't fake.

No op, u are wrong.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 9:03am On May 20, 2013
onatisi:
my brother ,miracle na miracle,it has no other distinction.if someone is using the powers of satan to bring healing ,hope and happiness into the lives of millions i think he is better than ppl using the power of God to milk their members and while they are living big,buying jets ,houses and cars their members are dying in abject poverty.
this is a different topic entirely. read what i wrote over again and get my point
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by davseun2ta(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2013
when i saw this trend, i thought its going to be different from every other trends, cos of the class of people that are supposed to involved(Christians). I never knew that this is what am going to see.

Anyway,what i can only say is that God knows those who are His. My fellow brethren, working of miracle is not the hallmark of one's believe in God!!!! the bible says, "even the devil can come as an angel of light"...

I could remember vividly, when the likes of Bishop David Oyedepo,Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ,Daddy G.o and the likes started working wonders on TV, i was part of those that criticized them,WHY? cos of my level of faith. Now, i have come to know that working of wonders and miracle is possible!!! please, lets concentrate on building on our most holy Faith and stop building it on the miracles performed by men of God....PEACE!!!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 12:40pm On May 20, 2013
davseun2ta:
I could remember vividly, when the likes of Bishop David Oyedepo,Pastor Chris Oyakhilome ,Daddy G.o and the likes started working wonders on TV, i was part of those that criticized them,WHY? cos of my level of faith. Now, i have come to know that working of wonders and miracle is possible!!! please, lets concentrate on building on our most holy Faith and stop building it on the miracles performed by men of God....PEACE!!!
Every born-again child of God can work miracles. The only thing that hinder us is unbelief.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 1:47pm On May 20, 2013
No man has the power through Christ to perform any miracle (never be deceived) in this dispensation of grace and the church age. The only spiritual gift left is knowledge and teaching cos all other gifts seized. Anyone that claims he does miracle is talking direct from the pit of hell.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 3:21pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi: No man has the power through Christ to perform any miracle (never be deceived) in this dispensation of grace and the church age. The only spiritual gift left is knowledge and teaching cos all other gifts seized. Anyone that claims he does miracle is talking direct from the pit of hell.
Do you have scriptures to back this statement you made? Are you a JW?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by tical(m): 3:31pm On May 20, 2013
onatisi:
grin grin grin grin grin

shdemidemi: No man has the power through Christ to perform any miracle (never be deceived) in this dispensation of grace and the church age. The only spiritual gift left is knowledge and teaching cos all other gifts seized. Anyone that claims he does miracle is talking direct from the pit of hell.
can u pple imagine this? angry
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 3:44pm On May 20, 2013
tical:

The thing tire me bro..this guy is making the death and resurrection of Christ of no effect..If the gospel of Christ has no power then we are doomed.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by davseun2ta(m): 3:56pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: Every born-again child of God can work miracles. The only thing that hinder us is unbelief.
you are absolutely correct. Unbelief has made a lot of us, lost touch with our identity.It was clearly stated that Greater works will you do.Now do i have to run to one man of God before i get healed of headache?...bro, the church is loosing its identity
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: Do you have scriptures to back this statement you made? Are you a JW?
no I am not a JW.
You can find this in the book of Corinthians. How do I mean? The Corinth church is similar to our present contemporary churches of today, they were bad, they were canal. Paul never had more problems with any other church, they got the whole message of Christ wrong. They were babies in the spirit, Paul actually said he would talk to them as carnal.
They bragged so much and believed so much in speaking in tongues and miracles, Paul didn,t say they were lying about tongues but made it known it is of no use cos it does not edify the church but self.

As for all the gifts Paul stated them here where he said God gave people different gifts-

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

Note in verse 31, He said they should covet earnestly for the best gifts, he mentioned these gifts in the next chapter

8 Charity(LOVE) never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

These best gifts according to verse 8 are love, prophecies, tongues and knowledge. He also said in verse 8 that love never fails, so love is forever relevant. We are left with knowledge, tongues and prophesy.

In verse9, the apostle mentioned just knowledge and prophesy leaving out tongues. So we have just knowledge and prophesy left (not forgetting love that is there forever). Notice he said in part, which means we don't know in full neither can we prophesy in full.

In verse 10, he said even knowledge and prophesy that we have in part will cease when the perfect(Christ) comes.

NOTE: prophecy in the context used means teaching
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by davseun2ta(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2013
tical: grin grin grin grin grin

its obvious he is ignorant of the word..!!!
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 4:10pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi: no I am not a JW.
You can find this in the book of Corinthians. How do I mean? The Corinth church is similar to our present contemporary churches of today, they were bad, they were canal. Paul never had more problems with any other church, they got the whole message of Christ wrong. They were babies in the spirit, Paul actually said he would talk to them as carnal.
They bragged so much and believed so much in speaking in tongues and miracles, Paul didn,t say they were lying about tongues but made it known it is of no use cos it does not edify the church but self.

As for all the gifts Paul stated them here where he said God gave people different gifts-

29 Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?

30 Have all the gifts of healing? do all speak with tongues? do all interpret?

31 But covet earnestly the best gifts: and yet shew I unto you a more excellent way.

Note in verse 31, He said they should covet earnestly for the best gifts, he mentioned these gifts in the next chapter

8 Charity(LOVE) never faileth: but whether there be prophecies, they shall fail; whether there be tongues, they shall cease; whether there be knowledge, it shall vanish away.

9 For we know in part, and we prophesy in part.

10 But when that which is perfect is come, then that which is in part shall be done away.

These best gifts according to verse 8 are love, prophecies, tongues and knowledge. He also said in verse 8 that love never fails, so love is forever relevant. We are left with knowledge, tongues and prophesy.

In verse9, the apostle mentioned just knowledge and prophesy leaving out tongues. So we have just knowledge and prophesy left (not forgetting love that is there forever). Notice he said in part, which means we don't know in full neither can we prophesy in full.

In verse 10, he said even knowledge and prophesy that we have in part will cease when the perfect(Christ) comes.

NOTE: prophecy in the context used means teaching
My friend you are misinterpreting and misrepresenting what Paul is saying here..Because you don't believe in miracles does not negate the fact that they are NOT real.. I think i shared a testimony to you of how God cured me of hypertension..Is that not a miracle
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 4:13pm On May 20, 2013
davseun2ta:
you are absolutely correct. Unbelief has made a lot of us, lost touch with our identity.It was clearly stated that Greater works will you do.Now do i have to run to one man of God before i get healed of headache?...bro, the church is loosing its identity
Thanks to Jesus i have a witness here.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2013
davseun2ta:

My brother if you have headache, use paracetamol if the headache persist, see your doctor. Our body responds to biology, our spirit responds to God. If any man has that power to heal, they should walk into a hospital like and heal all. Jesus healed all.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: My friend you are misinterpreting and misrepresenting what Paul is saying here..Because you don't believe in miracles does not negate the fact that they are NOT real.. I think i shared a testimony to you of how God cured me of hypertension..Is that not a miracle

My brother, your experience can't be used at a general standard. I believe the word of God not your experience. If you have the power to heal, visit the nearest hospital to test the powers. People like you compel charlatans to go seek powers from the devil. My bible tells me to endure.

3 And we are also happy with the troubles we have. Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient. 4 And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope. 5 And this hope will never disappoint us. We know this because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit he gave us.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by onatisi(m): 4:53pm On May 20, 2013
pls everyone something is confusing me here,each time tb joshua issue comes up xtians and ppl always questions his geniueness and whether he is a real man of God,most of the time majority of people pass judgement on him that he is fake,ok.
but when the geniueness of pastors like adeboye,oyedepo and wale oke comes up these same set of people are the first to tell people that we shouldnt judge them because the bible says judge not.is the bible contradicting itself?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 5:06pm On May 20, 2013
It is very easy to know a false prophet. The pioneer of the gospel of Christianity, the harbinger of grace says this in the bible-

1 Corinthians 11:1

Easy-to-Read Version (ERV)

11 Follow my example, just as I follow the example of Christ.

Any pastor that preach what this man didn't preach is false. If they give you handkerchief, holy water, candle etc. they are false.
But most of us are moved by our lust, we ignore the truth even when it stares us in the face.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

My brother, your experience can't be used at a general standard. I believe the word of God not your experience. If you have the power to heal, visit the nearest hospital to test the powers. People like you compel charlatans to go seek powers from the devil. My bible tells me to endure.

3 And we are also happy with the troubles we have. Why are we happy with troubles? Because we know that these troubles make us more patient. 4 And this patience is proof that we are strong. And this proof gives us hope. 5 And this hope will never disappoint us. We know this because God has poured out his love to fill our hearts through the Holy Spirit he gave us.
LET ME SHOW YOU The foolishness of you statements through the lens of scripture. Paul's experience on the road to Damascus was an act of validation that can happen to anyone and God has not changed.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 5:07pm On May 20, 2013
^^^His name is Apostle Paul
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 5:10pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: LET ME SHOW YOU The foolishness of you statements through the lens of scripture. Paul's experience on the road to Damascus was an act of validation that can happen to anyone and God has not changed.

did I say God can't do anything? I said no man has a direct link to make him do anything, everything is done at his time and not our time. Therefore, any man calling you to his show to come collect miracle is a liar.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi:

This your post smacks of big time hypocrisy..keep twist and changing like a chameleon. This post above shows you are not even a christian to start with..gudluck.

shdemidemi:did I say God can't do anything?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: This your post smacks of big time hypocrisy..keep twist and changing like a chameleon. This post above shows you are not even a christian to start with..gudluck.

joker .. If Christianity were to be for your dad, then you can monopolise it. You practise legalism+christianity and you claim to be the best Christian. The bible says

2 Timothy 2:15

King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

you just read the bible as 1 book without direction...divide it and know where you belong and stop mixing the whole thing to mislead yourself and others like all these fake pastors do.
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 20, 2013
shdemidemi:
joker .. If Christianity were to be for your dad, then you can monopolise it. You practise legalism+christianity and you claim to be the best Christian. The bible says

2 Timothy 2:15

King James Version (KJV)

15 Study to shew thyself approved unto God, a workman that needeth not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth.

you just read the bible as 1 book without direction...divide it and know where you belong and stop mixing the whole thing to mislead yourself and others like all these fake pastors do.
so by dividing the word of truth. Does it mean we should divide the bible into three or four messages?
Re: From TB Joshua's Church, Don't Be Deceived By Emmanuel TV Go And See, Its Fake! by shdemidemi(m): 6:51pm On May 20, 2013
Bidam: so by dividing the word of truth. Does it mean we should divide the bible into three or four messages?

In fact there are more messages there but they all lead you to the coming of Christ. All these messages are what various denominations have capitalised on, some pick miracle, some prosperity etc. But there is only one gospel to the church, as complicated as people try to make Christianity, the gospel is simple- It is believing that Christ died, He was buried and He resurrected for the sin imputed in us through Adam. Believing this with all your being is what makes you righteous according to the gospel of Christ contrary to all the yeye doctrines we have today.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

This Is Apostle Suleman's Nude Photo - Stephanie Otobo Says / 21 Signs You Have Mammi Water {water Spirit} / Former Catholic Reverend Sister Weds A Policeman (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.