Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO (5913 Views)

My Experience With A Fake Ass Unilag girl (photos) / Unilag Girl Posted Π @ked Revenge P#rn Photos Of Her Ex On Instagram 18+ Only / UNILAG Girl Recounts Her "Rape & Beg" Experience With A Man, Unilagolodo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by emitheo(m): 8:39am On Oct 13, 2017
This is a Viral video that just surfaced online. A Unilag babe Strips and dances to Olamide's WO. The song seems to drive people nuts or what do you think? Watch The Short Video Clips Below No fear,your MB no go finish.... LoL.........
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSYFdu-RGPo
Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by Nobody: 9:06am On Oct 13, 2017
Person Pikin!! I will do my best to raise good daughters.

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by Nobody: 12:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
People like this are useless sex objects to the coming generations
Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by Nobody: 1:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
really?

op u need brain reset oo
Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by Emekus92(m): 1:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
I thought "strip" means naked but she wear cloth na

1 Like

Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by kenness(m): 1:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
see person pikin
Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by emitheo(m): 2:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Emekus92:
I thought "strip" means naked but she wear cloth na
all join
Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by wunmi590(m): 2:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lamooo, Nigerian girls been dancing to nonsense songs since 0015BC.

It remain"one corner dance"
Re: This Unilag Girl Strips And Dances To Olamide's WO by emitheo(m): 11:01pm On Oct 13, 2017
wunmi590:
Lamooo, Nigerian girls been dancing to nonsense songs since 0015BC.

It remain"corner dance"
hahaha hahahaha

(1) (Reply)

I Disvirgined Her, Pls Help Me / Love And Marriage... From The Spiritual Point Of View... 31 Deep Truths! / See What Is Waiting For Every Slay Queen's And Pussy Hunters

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.