Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,808 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 AM

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners (2417 Views)

Why Are South West Apc Supporters Mostly The Ones Against Obaseki's Re-election? / Rare Video Of Biafran Special Forces Attacking And Advancing On Ikot Ekpene. / South Africans React As Nigerian Man Threatens To Retaliate In Boko Haram Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by voiceofthetruth: 8:50am On Oct 13, 2017
Got this from the internet: lipsrsealed

An important and significant trend have been brought to light in the ongoing anti - Nigerian crisis in South Africa. We can all bear witness to the fact that despite the general outlook of the xenophobic attacks carried out by the South African people and police against Nigerians, a certain people indigenous to the south wastern part of the country have repeatedly and majorly fallen victims to such wicked and often fatal attacks.

From the murdered young student ( Ibrahim Badmus) to the white garment pastor, and other cases too numerous to mention, Southerners remain the most attacked and vilified group on South Africa. Such trend have led to an ostrich in the sand reaction by the southern governors hoping it all goes away

Reasons have been given by the south Africans for such targeted and often fatal attacks on Southern Nigerian Muslims and Christians. Such reasons include but not limited to : illegal propagation of hard and illicit drugs in South African society, unlicensed skull mining and organs harvesting, fraud and prohibited human (skull) surgery procedures, among other inhuman crimes and activities too horrible to mention.

As a concerned and we'll meaning citizen, I call on all Southern Nigeria socio political organizations and pressure groups to caution their youths, on the danger of their vile actions and crimes to themselves and other hardworking Nigerians in South Africa. Massive sensitization and awareness campaign should be carried out to halt the spread and execution of such crimes peculiar to Southern Nigeria, in Africa and the world at large. Pressure should be mounted on South African youths and police, to desist from association with Southern Nigerian Muslims and Christians, till all tensions have been doused and normality restored.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Africa!!
God bless America! !

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by whitebeard(m): 8:55am On Oct 13, 2017
It Nigerians not Yoruba's abeg..!!
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by babyfaceafrica: 8:56am On Oct 13, 2017
What is your own?...are they complaining?..
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by afroniger: 8:57am On Oct 13, 2017
Stop this nonsense. It's not funny. While most of the Nigerians arrested and accused of drug trafficking in south Africa may proportionally be from igbo tribe, it is only to be expected that other tribes will also become collateral damage at some point. At the end of the day South african police don't care much whether a Nigerian is igbo, Yoruba or whatever when they want to carry out their raids. The real concern should be the fact that Nigerian lives are not worth much to south African police these days.

9 Likes

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by voiceofthetruth: 9:34am On Oct 13, 2017
afroniger:
Stop this nonsense. It's not funny. While most of the Nigerians arrested and accused of drug trafficking in south Africa may proportionally be from igbo tribe, it is only to be expected that other tribes will also become collateral damage at some point. At the end of the day South african police don't care much whether a Nigerian is igbo, Yoruba or whatever when they want to carry out their raids. The real concern should be the fact that Nigerian lives are not worth much to south African police these days.

The tribal bias and inclination of you southerners never cease to amaez me. Differentiating tribes even at the point of death.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by Ereolamide: 9:49am On Oct 13, 2017
These flattheaded drug peddlers will repeat any lies to themselves to feel good, pigs and idiots are the most hunted tribe in the world, you guys are literally sports for Asian policemen, in fact the numbers of pigs killed in South Africa is enough to populate a two local government in potor region, your brothers in Asian jails will represent Biafra in the upcoming prisoners world cup before their vital organs are harvested like pigs for diseased Thais.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 9:55am On Oct 13, 2017
voiceofthetruth:

No, the real concern should be the constant mockery and vilification of innocent Igbo victims by Yorubas. How many times on this forum have we seen the Yorubas support and extricate the south African killers by laying all faults in the Igbos and insisting they deserve it. I'm just pointing out the facts, nothing more.
Don't mind them, the level of hate they have for Igbo is very alarming but look at what is happening in south Africa. Even in Dubai and middle east, their people do not have the level of cohesion Igbo people have out there, and they will always run to Igbo people for cover. But whenever an Igbo lost sheep is killed they will all gloat and dance. Forgetting that in any one Igbo man death there are 3 of other tribes whose deaths are unaccounted for.
I give up on anything Nigeria.

7 Likes

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
The pigs have spoken again....

Anything to make them feel good...

If are not being attacked, right?

Let SAs continue then...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 9:56am On Oct 13, 2017
voiceofthetruth:
An important and significant trend have been brought to light in the ongoing anti - Nigerian crisis in South Africa. We can all bear witness to the fact that despite the general outlook of the xenophobic attacks carried out by the South African people and police against Nigerians, a certain people indigenous to the south wastern part of the country have repeatedly and majorly fallen victims to such wicked and often fatal attacks.

From the murdered young student ( Ibrahim Badmus) to the white garment pastor, and other cases too numerous to mention, Yorubas remain the most attacked and vilified group on South Africa. Such trend have led to an ostrich in the sand reaction by most tribal western Muslims, who constantly ignore the facts and keep pointing to there eastern and more progressive counterparts as the deserving victims of xenophobia attacks.

Reasons have been given by the south Africans for such targeted and often fatal attacks on western Nigerian Muslims and Christians. Such reasons include but not limited to : illegal propagation of hard and illicit drugs in South African society, unlicensed skull mining and organs harvesting, fraud and prohibited human (skull) surgery procedures, among other inhuman crimes and activities too horrible to mention.

As a concerned and we'll meaning citizen, I call on all Western Nigeria socio political organizations and pressure groups to caution their youths, on the danger of their vile actions and crimes to themselves and other hardworking Nigerians in South Africa. Massive sensitization and awareness campaign should be carried out to halt the spread and execution of such crimes peculiar to Western Nigeria, in Africa and the world at large. Pressure should be mounted on South African youths and police, to desist from association with Western Nigerian Muslims and Christians, till all tensions have been doused and normality restored.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Africa!!
God bless America! !

you igbos and lies...just say already that you need our help against those moroonic south africans...ofcourse they will attack yorubas too if a known igbo drug seller attend his church....

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 9:57am On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Ereolamide:
These flattheaded drug peddlers will repeat any lies to themselves to feel good, pigs and idiots are the most hunted tribe in the world, you guys are literally sports for Asian policemen, in fact the numbers of pigs killed in South Africa is enough to populate a two local government in potor region, your brothers in Asian jails will represent Biafra in the upcoming prisoners world cup before their vital organs are harvested like pigs for diseased Thais.
[/s]
If we Igbo people should reciprocate half of the vile you have for us. You would disappear.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 9:58am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:
[s][/s]
If we Igbo people should reciprocate half of the vile you have for us. You would disappear.

you are the people mostly in drugs...its a known fact worldwide....

if you want help from other nigerians, then you must stop peddling drugs...am not gonna defend a drug dealer no matter who they sell it to...

forget it...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 9:59am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

you igbos and lies...just say already that you need our help against those moroonic south africans...ofcourse they will attack yorubas too if a known igbo drug seller attend his church....

Which help? Just last two years, a stinking Yoruba man was caught on camera snitching on Igbo people, when he was caught with drugs.
The Thailand police know Igbo tribe, from you scuum. snitches.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:

Which help? Just last two years, a stinking Yoruba man was caught on camera snitching on Igbo people, when he was caught with drugs.
The Thailand police know Igbo tribe, from you scuum. snitches.

stop meddling in drugs,and we shall kick their faces in....

1 Like

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by afroniger: 10:03am On Oct 13, 2017
voiceofthetruth:

No, the real concern should be the constant mockery and vilification of innocent Igbo victims by Yorubas. How many times on this forum have we seen the Yorubas support and extricate the south African killers by laying all faults in the Igbos and insisting they deserve it. I'm just pointing out the facts, nothing more.

I understand where you are coming from, even though I don't support drug trafficking in any ramification, but I am not amongst those that mock igbo victims in South Africa because in the end their police don't give a damn about the tribe of their victims. I once advised Nigerians on a thread to get the hell out of that racist country when some wanted to protect themselves from mobs. I blame Nigerian government for abandoning their citizens in that country.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 10:04am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

you are the people mostly in drugs...its a known fact worldwide....
and you are mostly known for credit card fraud world wide.
Admittedly, our youths do drugs, which we actually took over from your people in the early 2000s, we knew how buruji, tinubu etc made their money.
But today, you own Yahoo yahoo, pastoral fraud, miracle fraud, breakthrough fraud, agent fraud, scholarship fraud, you own these areas. We dey learn on drgu where Italian, Pakistan, Columbia, Mexican Russian, south Africa and Thailand dey for drug.
Drug is the second most valued market ICT. It is an international trade, people wrongly abuse it though. But you have dominion on frauds.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 10:05am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

stop meddling in drugs,and we shall kick their faces in....
Fraudster, yahoo yahoo and drug are all bad things. You master one I master one. Don't come and rub it in my face...

3 Likes

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:06am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:
Admittedly, our youths do drugs, which we actually took over from your people in the early 2000s, we knew how buruji, tinubu etc made their money.
But today, you own Yahoo yahoo, pastoral fraud, miracle fraud, breakthrough fraud, agent fraud, scholarship fraud, you own these areas. We dey learn on drgu where Italian, Pakistan, Columbia, Mexican Russian, south Africa and Thailand dey for drug.
Drug is the second most valued market ICT. It is an international trade, people wrongly abuse it though. But you have dominion on frauds.

that is a fact..its alot of money.....now what??..you want us to start defending drug dealers....??
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 10:09am On Oct 13, 2017
afroniger:

I understand where you are coming from, even though I don't support drug trafficking in any ramification, but I am not amongst those that mock igbo victims in South Africa because in the end their police don't give a damn about the tribe of their victims. I once advised Nigerians on a thread to get the hell out of that racist country when some wanted to protect themselves from mobs. I blame Nigerian government for abandoning their citizens in that country.
That is it my brother, the recent event that happened was a Hausa man, he was killed by SA police, but Igbo people rally round together to see through it. But during our own case they would rather mock us. And mind you there series of such cases in south Africa, but you known this one because Igbo people involved made it public. Don't you ever think Yoruba,Hausa and other tribesmen are not being killed overseas

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by alcmene: 10:11am On Oct 13, 2017
Lol... They have taken their unwholesome skull mining business to SA hence their reaction.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 10:13am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

that is a fact..its alot of money.....now what??..you want us to start defending drug dealers....??

I want you to shove the blame in your black assss. Because, every society has their own flaws, don't you come and tell me we do drugs whereas you master the frauds.
I have once said that drug is one of the ills that our people learnt from Yoruba. We knew nothing about drugs before early 2000s, and we came in and flooded our brothers into it, very typical of Igbo people. It will gradually die off, just like kidnapping.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:17am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:

I want you to shove the blame in your black assss. Because, every society has their own flaws, don't you come and tell me we do drugs whereas you master the frauds.
I have once said that drug is one of the ills that our people learnt from Yoruba. We knew nothing about drugs before early 2000s, and we came in and flooded our brothers into it, very typical of Igbo people. It will gradually die off, just like kidnapping.

and now what??..because you learned it from others,doesnt mean you have to continue practicing it...
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by BabaRamota1980: 10:19am On Oct 13, 2017
voiceofthetruth:

From the murdered young student ( Ibrahim Badmus) to the white garment pastor, and other cases too numerous to mention, Yorubas remain the most attacked and vilified group on South Africa. Such trend have led to an ostrich in the sand reaction by most tribal western Muslims, who constantly ignore the facts and keep pointing to there eastern and more progressive counterparts as the deserving victims of xenophobia attacks.

Reasons have been given by the south Africans for such targeted and often fatal attacks on western Nigerian Muslims and Christians. Such reasons include but not limited to : illegal propagation of hard and illicit drugs in South African society, unlicensed skull mining and organs harvesting, fraud and prohibited human (skull) surgery procedures, among other inhuman crimes and activities too horrible to mention.

As a concerned and we'll meaning citizen, I call on all Western Nigeria socio political organizations and pressure groups to caution their youths, on the danger of their vile actions and crimes to themselves and other hardworking Nigerians in South Africa. Massive sensitization and awareness campaign should be carried out to halt the spread and execution of such crimes peculiar to Western Nigeria, in Africa and the world at large. Pressure should be mounted on South African youths and police, to desist from association with Western Nigerian Muslims and Christians, till all tensions have been doused and normality restored.

God bless Nigeria!
God bless Africa!!
God bless America! !

OP,
Please bring us news articles connected with the "numerous", in fact dont go that deep, bring just 5 killings of Yoruba in South Africa. For your 5 I will supply 25 yanminri victims of xenophobia in SA.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:20am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:

Fraudster, yahoo yahoo and drug are all bad things. You master one I master one. Don't come and rub it in my face...

ofcourse they are all bad things...but because they are nigerians we should blindly defend them....

that doesnt make sense to me.... undecided
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 10:21am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

and now what??..because you learned it from others,doesnt mean you have to continue practicing it...

Lol you are still fraudsters so what?
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:23am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:

Lol you are still fraudsters so what?

look,,,you are looking at this matter too tribal...for me,a criminal is a criminal no matter what tribe or race....
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 10:24am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

ofcourse they are all bad things...but because they are nigerians we should blindly defend them....

that doesnt make sense to me.... undecided
We are saying that, you can not continue to mock Igbo people, while your people are still being killed
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:25am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:

We are saying that, you can not continue to mock Igbo people, while your people are still being killed

am talking from my own experience...
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by prodigy24: 10:34am On Oct 13, 2017
tsdarkside:

look,,,you are looking at this matter too tribal...for me,a criminal is a criminal no matter what tribe....
OK fine, we should speak out on ill treatment on Nigerian overseas. Many country men commit numerous atrocities here in Nigeria, from Lebanese to Chinese to Indian to south Africa to USA. How many of them have been killed? Or linked to a tribe in their country? How did Thailand police know about Igbo tribe in Nigeria?
Do you know any tribe in China? Especially those criminals that are stealing oil at the creeks?
Do you know the level of fraud committed by Lebanese Indian and south Africa in Nigeria. But Nigerians don't treat them with disdain or accuse them of being their source ofproblem. We always blame our government, and rightfully so.
But in south Africa, they accuse other africans and Nigeria as being their problem, they come to take their jobs, that their youths are useless because of Africans migrants forgetting that whites, Indians are also in south Africa.

why are they not useless too? Why is that they find it easy to blame people for their problem?

Nature abhor vacuum, if Africans and Nigeria leave south Africa today, another level of crime will surface. That's a fact.
They have a fundamental problem, instead of them tackling it, they are blaming people. They kill black Africans on the street of jbourg, but destroy only the white man statues.
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by Shawnnn01: 10:43am On Oct 13, 2017
voiceofthetruth:
Mr Igbo let the killing of Nigerians continue in South Africa we would take score in 2019 and compare the ratio btw Igbo n Yoruba. Don't be in haste to take the count. Yorubas are willing and patient enough to let the killing continue you should be too.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by BabaRamota1980: 10:50am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:

You have lost your mind. Even though your submission here is false, it should be pointed out that Yorubas frown at all sorts of unholy income. We do not carry proudly any badge of dishonor. Unlike yanminri that bastardize his bloodline and put monetary gain above family values, Yoruba is reluctatant to tarnish family name. Anything criminal and despicable you can trust if everybody disowns it someone will take ownership and that someone is always in all cases a yanminri. You are such a notorious criminal to the point when Hausa/Fulani backed away from Dasuki for embezzling the treasury your people carried banner and rallied in Abuja asking government to free Dasuki. When Yorubas backed away from Obanikoro your people carried banner and adopted his cause.
If crime can identify with a ethnicity it will be ndIgbo.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:52am On Oct 13, 2017
prodigy24:

OK fine, we should speak out on ill treatment on Nigerian overseas. Many country men commit numerous atrocities here in Nigeria, from Lebanese to Chinese to Indian to south Africa to USA. How many of them have been killed? Or linked to a tribe in their country? How did Thailand police know about Igbo tribe in Nigeria?
Do you know any tribe in China? Especially those criminals that are stealing oil at the creeks?
Do you know the level of fraud committed by Lebanese Indian and south Africa in Nigeria. But Nigerians don't treat them with disdain or accuse them of being their source ofproblem. We always blame our government, and rightfully so.
But in south Africa, they accuse other africans and Nigeria as being their problem, they come to take their jobs, that their youths are useless because of Africans migrants forgetting that whites, Indians are also in south Africa.

why are they not useless too? Why is that they find it easy to blame people for their problem?

Nature abhor vacuum, if Africans and Nigeria leave south Africa today, another level of crime will surface. That's a fact.
They have a fundamental problem, instead of them tackling it, they are blaming people. They kill black Africans on the street of jbourg, but destroy only the white man statues.

thats true...now what??.....i dont want to be a african anyways......i dont care about africans...but that doesnt mean i should go in their areas and cause harm on their citizens...
Re: Why Are South Africans Attacking And Killing Southerners by tsdarkside(m): 10:59am On Oct 13, 2017
BabaRamota1980:

You have lost your mind. Even though your submission here is false, it should be pointed out that Yorubas frown at all sorts of unholy income. We do not carry proudly any badge of dishonor. Unlike yanminri that bastardize his bloodline and put monetary gain above family values, Yoruba is reluctatant to tarnish family name. Anything criminal and despicable you can trust if everybody disowns it someone will take ownership and that someone is always in all cases a yanminri. You are such a notorious criminal to the point when Hausa/Fulani backed away from Dasuki for embezzling the treasury your people carried banner and rallied in Abuja asking government to free Dasuki. When Yorubas backed away from Obanikoro your people carried banner and adopted his cause.
If crime can identify with a ethnicity it will be ndIgbo.

tell dem dem.....we should defend criminal nigerians too....unbelievable......ridiculous people......

am not doing that...oyo....sorry....screw that...sorry for what..??..am not the criminal here...why would anybody in his or her sane mind would want to go to south africa anyways....

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Presidential Primaries: Soldiers Withdrawn From Jos To Portharcourt / Atiku Returns To Nigeria As He Failed To Secure US Assurance Of NO ARREST / This 4 Plus 4 Picture Of A Nigerian Man And His Daughter Will Melt Your Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.