Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,992 members, 7,845,202 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 01:35 PM

'it's Not An Engagement Ring, Not All That Glitters Is Gold' -toyin Aimakhu - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'it's Not An Engagement Ring, Not All That Glitters Is Gold' -toyin Aimakhu (337 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu: I Took Codeine, Hard Drugs. I Couldn't Boast Of N1m In 2016 / Toyin Aimakhu Abraham Celebrates Her 33rd Birthday With Lovely Photos / Toyin Aimakhu Celebrates Funke Akindele’s Pregnancy [PICS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'it's Not An Engagement Ring, Not All That Glitters Is Gold' -toyin Aimakhu by Letenwam: 9:08am On Oct 13, 2017
Just after she was spotted with an engagement ring yesterday, Nollywood actress, Toyin Aimakhu who denied engagement rumour in a new post, said not all that glitters is gold.

Toyin who disclosed her ring is a fashion ring, wrote;

"Just like yesterday, someone said the 'fashion ring' I had on was 'diamond' because it glitters on IG. Everything that glitters is not gold. Don't be deceived by social media. It's much deeper than that. Real life does not start and end here. Real life happens outside of here. Be real and follow your dream..."

https://www.lailasblog.com/fashion-ring-not-engagement-ring-not-glitters-gold-toyin-aimakhu/

Lalasticlala

Re: 'it's Not An Engagement Ring, Not All That Glitters Is Gold' -toyin Aimakhu by Tweetysparkles(f): 9:14am On Oct 13, 2017
yes ooo, people have so much believe on the fake life on instagram lipsrsealed *smh, that is how they will be entering one chance and they will now come and be telling us story that touch after they are been dump like a piece of shit tongue like i give a Bleep, quote me undecided thanks jare Toyin, let them no that not everything they see on social media is[b] original[/b] , you too try and marry again so that their tot will come thru cheesy

(1) (Reply)

No Love Without Money - Iyabo Ojo / Don Jazzy Reacts To Claim That He Is ‘broke’ / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.