Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria (748 Views)

FFK Bombs Femii Adesina / ACF, Afenifere, Ohanaeze, PANDEF, Others React As Obasanjo Bombs Buhari Again / Buhari Asked Us To Focus On Northern Nigeria — World Bank Chief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by Boworld: 12:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
ffkk - FFK bombs Buhari for asking World Bank to focus investments on Northern Nigeria

Chief Olufemi Fani Kayode has knifed president Buhari over the recent revelation by the World bank that Buhari specifically asked for investments to be focused only on Northern Nigeria.

World bank president, Kim Yong Jim revealed that Buhari requested that the financial body should concentrate efforts on Northern Nigeria.

PoliticsNGR learned that Kim reportedly said: “You know, in my very first meeting with President Buhari he said specifically that he would like us to shift our focus to the northern region of Nigeria and we’ve done that. Now, it has been very difficult. The work there has been very difficult.”

In a series of tweets on Friday morning, FFK stated that Buhari sees Nigerians from the South and Middle Belt as “low-lifes, vassals and slaves”.

He tweeted;

“President of the World Bank, Kim Yong Jim, has said that @MBuharitold him to concentrate their efforts on northern Nigeria.

Why am I not surprised? After all as far as@MBuhari is concerned southern Nigerians and Middle Belters are nothing but low-lifes, vassals and slaves.”

2 Likes

Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by sarrki(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ffk is just trying to be popular
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari behaving like a goat, and a brainless � pig
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by cosby02(m): 12:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thank God for Buhari..... no one would have heard of FFK and Fayose.
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by erosimo(m): 12:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeria punch published the same story today. in fact, southern Nigeria has indeed entered one chance with this dumb ass president
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by ProjectNaija(m): 12:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
newbornmacho:
Buhari behaving like a goat, and a brainless � pig

Please stop insulting goats and brainless pigs, they have more sense than buhari.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by Isokowadoo: 12:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:

Buhari is a Pig-

Omenka
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by PointZerom: 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:

1 Like

Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by Dillusionist(m): 12:47pm On Oct 13, 2017
python dance and crocodile smile to the south while world bank should go to the north...

one nigeria my foot

3 Likes

Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by Dillusionist(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:
dumbo.... sai baba 2050!!
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by erosimo(m): 12:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Buhari is a disaster. Immediately he was sworn in, he directed nnpc to hasten up exploration of oil in the northern region when the international oil price has drastically come down. Having buhari as a president is indeed a mistake

3 Likes

Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by newbornmacho(m): 1:06pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by babyhrt(m): 1:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
When I read this news.....I was highly disappointed. I was not surprised though but I concluded that History will be fair to president Jonathan. From numerous roads and railway lines, university and almajeri schools created in the northern part of Nigeria. Yet they voted against him and brought this disaster upon us.

3 Likes

Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
sarrki:

For real?
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by Evablizin(f): 1:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
angry
Say no to Buhari,he is the unnatural disaster that happened to Nigeria.
Re: FFK Bombs Buhari For Asking World Bank To Focus Investments On Northern Nigeria by Nobody: 1:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
You were dangerously sarcastic and unreasonable in your judgement towards FFK. I guess you missed the point and perhaps slightly blinded with HATRED towards FFK for your personal reasons. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

You are expected to correct your beloved children when they make mistakes............so how on earth will you just keep attacking a man for saying the truth?

The survival of Nigeria is non-negotiable but you and I must not sustain it with psychological and financial corruption, hatred, nepotism, tribalism, unfairness to any region, etc.

Let's feed our focus on moving this beautiful country forward courageously without fear or favour.

You know both of us have had serious conversations before and we understand how important it is for us to help our beloved country move forward. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided Please ignore the person and attend to the message to avoid mistakes.

sarrki:

(1) (Reply)

Buhari’s Integrity At Stake, Says Page, US Intelligence Expert / Removed / Sad News: Governor Willie Obiano Mourns Dr. Alex Ekwueme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.