Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:09 AM

Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) (34542 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / Corpses Of Corpers Who Drowned In Taraba Sent Back To Their Families. Photo / Burial Of Corper Who Drowned In A River In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by 2hrt(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP dude... i rember hw u crack me up in d camp clinic

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Clentuzbaba(m): 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
kenzysmith:
The witches waited for him to read very hard waited for him to pay school fees. And graduates and they direct him to koko village before they finally do the needful shey no swimming pool for the whole town ni

Do u ppu ever believed in coincidences??
sht happens, not everything is witches and wizard
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
vic4real22:
why would he be buried in the same community where he was servicing, what happened to his hometown? Nigeria ppl with their low mentalities. Anyway, may his gentle soul rest in peace.

datz a traditional believe,
if one drowns in a river, dat person is to be buried by that riverside

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 7:59pm On Oct 13, 2017
kittykollinxx:
he was buried beside a river but not the river he drowned
mr teacher, come & seize my waec certificate naw
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by THEREALSEUN: 8:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Chai.... RIP

My mum always warn me to stay away 4rm water, now i know y cry

American Swimmer, Micheal Phelps has been around water all his life. No other person has won as many medal as him at the Olympic games. He is a celebrated icon all over the world and an inspiration to millions.

Earlier this year, there was an open water swimming competition in Lagos and no one drowned.

Please stop sounding like an uneducated black man. you disgrace us.

If you cant swim, dont go near water. if your mom could swim, she wont have said those things.

If a man stupidity leads to his death, dont blame the water.

RIP Corper.

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 9:05pm On Oct 13, 2017
What a waste...
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by emynicedgreat: 10:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
REST IN PEACE MY IBB BROTHER (BACK IN MICHAEL OKPARA UNI. AGRIC UMUDIKE)... MY HYPER THAT YEAR.... YOUR DEATH IS INCREDIBLE

1 Like

Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by emmanuelpopson(m): 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
RIP to the young guy...
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by khristal87(m): 10:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
If u re used to swimming in a pool, dnt ever try a river....d day i tried swimming in a river, it ws almost suicidal....RIP bro
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by kittykollinxx(m): 5:43am On Oct 14, 2017
anthonyuncle:

mr teacher, come & seize my waec certificate naw
Mr student I'm not correcting ur English just correcting the fact u made. he was actually buried beside a river but not the one he got drowned exactly.
Re: Burial Of Corper Who Drowned While Swimming In Delta State (Photos) by anthonyuncle(m): 6:27am On Oct 14, 2017
kittykollinxx:

Mr student I'm not correcting ur English just correcting the fact u made. he was actually buried beside a river but not the one he got drowned exactly.

adekolade kolade

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Processional March For The Female Corper That Died At NYSC Camp In Kano / Magdalene Yohanna: Asthmatic Corper Dies After Parade In Bauchi NYSC Camp / Female Corper In Delta State Was Not Missing - Brother Tells Okay.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.