Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,823 members, 7,851,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:15 AM

Don't Date That Broke Girl... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Don't Date That Broke Girl... (734 Views)

Did You Finally Date That Girl That Was Forming Too Hard To Get? Did It Go Well? / Don't Ever Date A Broke Girl / 5 Reasons You Should Never Date A Broke Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Ifakiland(m): 1:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
Some times I wonder why guys date broke unemployed girls, I just don't understand...she doesn't work or owe or do any business, all she Does is waste soap to baff in the morning, waste cream and makeup and say "I'm looking good for you"....damn so disheartening. When u roll with gals like this u only get poorer, and they usually cheat ally, cos they hungry....if ur gf has nothing doing, give her 2wks to change of move on, u deserves better than been a broke gal's bf....it's embarrassing. How does she even reply you wen u ask her "how was ur day?"

1 Like

Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Stevengerd(m): 2:09pm On Oct 13, 2017
They are coming for you...
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Adaumunocha(f): 2:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ifakiland:
Some times I wonder why guys date broke unemployed girls, I just don't understand...she doesn't work or owe or do any business, all she Does is waste soap to baff in the morning, waste cream and makeup and say "I'm looking good for you"....damn so disheartening. When u roll with gals like this u only get poorer, and they usually cheat ally, cos they hungry....if ur gf has nothing doing, give her 2wks to change of move on, u deserves better than been a broke gal's bf....it's embarrassing. How does she even reply you wen u ask her "how was ur day?"
'
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Blackhawk01: 2:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
Lol grin grin grin cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Dillusionist(m): 2:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Ifakiland:
[/s]
it's amazing how brokest of the broke,lowest of the dregs ,,lowest of the low and empty of the emptiest keeps talking about broke people..

1 Like

Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Ifakiland(m): 2:19pm On Oct 13, 2017
I wonder why it's okay for a girl to be proudly unemployed and still wanna to enter a relationship and an unemployed guy is told and advices not to....guys u need step up your games....u take her out for lunch one weekend, she takes u out for dinner the next weekend, now that's a relationship....not "I want meat pie, my credit has finish kind" ure dating.
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Uncoordinated trash!!!
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Ifakiland(m): 2:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Adaumunocha:
Stop hating on ladies. Who sits at home just to look good for a man! Jeeeez! Go date rich ladies. Abi rich ladies scarce for your area?
Them many....Lowkey fun to be with girls.
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Ifakiland(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
Dillusionist:
[s][/s]
it's amazing how brokest of the broke,lowest of the dregs ,,lowest of the low and empty of the emptiest keeps talking about broke people..
I wished u made sense, better luck next comment
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Ifakiland(m): 2:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
MaritzaNL:
Uncoordinated trash!!!
See who is talking....
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
OP is right.
Re: Don't Date That Broke Girl... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 13, 2017

(1) (Reply)

Who Did This???(pics);d;d;d / EFCC Former Handler F-shaw Reaches Out To Justin Skye / Three S*xual Conversations Engaged Couples Must Have

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.