Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday (3235 Views)

Southern Governors Wives Visit Aregbesola (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum Meets In Lagos Tonight (Photos) / Southern Governors Forum To Meet In Lagos 12 Years After Last Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 3:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
We earlier posted;

'The North has their Northern Governors Forum, NGF. NGF articulates their views. So, why shouldn't there be a Southern Governors Forum, SGF...

'Igbodefender has been pushing for this for long on this forum and on our blog to no avail. But giftq has given it new life.

'I hereby create the Southern Governors Forum Lobby Group, SGFLG on this thread, and we will be visiting every Southern Governor to lobby them on the need to form a common forum, so that the South can speak with one voice on certain issues.

'Please join this historical group, as we get ready to make history. We will move Nigeria forward with this group.

'Please indicate your membership of this group by quoting the original post and pasting #SouthernGovernorsForum in your reply, or simply type 'Count me in'. We will strategise on our trips on this thread. giftq is my deputy, if he would be so kind as to accept this responsibility.

'Over to you.

'Over to you.'

The Southern Governors will now meet on Monday.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by madridguy(m): 3:17pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by mgbadike81: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
to your tents o isreal.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Gohee(m): 4:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Count me in
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
grin grin

Bros, join the train.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 4:14pm On Oct 13, 2017
Gohee:
Count me in
Welcome Nigerian patriot. Let's make history.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Invoking
Afam4eva
TonyeBacarnista
Oladeebo
Blue3
Sarrki
Omenka
Yesske

and of course

lalasticlala

and all patriots.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
am in. let's get this done

let's start with registration with CAC
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by madridguy(m): 4:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Which train grin grin

igbodefender:

Bros, join the train.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Built2last: 4:24pm On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Invoking
Afam4eva
TonyeBacarnista
Oladeebo
Blue3
Sarrki
Omenka
Yesske

and of course

lalasticlala

and all patriots.

if you need sane minds to join you, outline the vision , mission and agenda of the group.

the people you mentioned above are largely pro Northern agenda. so how exactly can they help you? or are you a new comer to Nairaland

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Blue3k(m): 4:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Don't these guys have twitters. We can tag them. If we want to be old school just send them an email or letter. If I remember correctly Governor Emanuel is chairman of SS meating and the Ebonyi governor is SE chairman. I can remember SW.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
madridguy:
Which train grin grin

This one way Bros just dey flash teeth like this.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blue3k:
Don't these guys have twitters. We can tag them. If we want to be old school just send them an email or letter. If I remember correctly Governor Emanuel is chairman of SS meating and the Ebonyi governor is SE chairman. I can remember SW.

You are right but I think they need more than tweeting to jolt them into action. I think they need a solidarity visit from likeminds like us.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 4:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Built2last:

if you need sane minds to join you, outline the vision , mission and agenda of the group.

the people you mentioned above are largely pro Northern agenda. so how exactly can they help you? or are you a new comer to Nairaland

You are right to an extent on the political leaning of some of those tagged.

The aim is simply to give the Southern Governors a forum to speak with one voice.

I like the way the Northern Governors are able to articulate their views on topical issues like restructuring. I think it will be beneficial to national unity if the South can coalesce like the North.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Built2last: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:

The aim is simply to give the Southern Governors a forum to speak with one voice.

I like the way the Northern Governors are able to articulate their views on topical issues like restructuring. I think it will be beneficial to national unity if the South can coalesce like the North.

Nairaland operates on hidden identities with avatars.....
i am trying to decipher the correlation between forming a youth group and its influence on southern governors. to what extent has any youth group ever formed influenced governors.

The only thing that influences a seating governor is when his re-election is threatened.

Obiano is spending money madly and consulting because of how he treated IPOB. his fears are that Anambra will vote PDP instead of Apga.

that is influence.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 5:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
Built2last:

Nairaland operates on hidden identities with avatars.....
i am trying to decipher the correlation between forming a youth group and its influence on southern governors. to what extent has any youth group ever formed influenced governors.

The only thing that influences a seating governor is when his re-election is threatened.

Obiano is spending money madly and consulting because of how he treated IPOB. his fears are that Anambra will vote PDP instead of Apga.

that is influence.

You have a point. I hope a governor or journalist or someone will see this thread and give it appropriate publicity.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by zombieHUNTER: 5:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:
Invoking
Afam4eva
TonyeBacarnista
Oladeebo
Blue3
Sarrki
Omenka
Yesske

and of course

lalasticlala

and all patriots.

Are you alright at all...
How can you call Grinchs when Christmas is near
These peeps are here to derail your thread
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by zombieHUNTER: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:

We already have a SS/SE governors forum
That's OK for us
The SW governors can join their Northern counterparts
Thread closed

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by eodavids(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:
The North has their Northern Governors Forum, NGF. NGF articulates their views. So, why shouldn't there be a Southern Governors Forum, SGF to articulate Southern views in the general interest of Nigeria?

Igbodefender has been pushing for this for long on this forum and on our blog to no avail. But giftq has given it new life.

I hereby create the Southern Governors Forum Lobby Group, SGFLG on this thread, and we will be visiting every Southern Governor to lobby them on the need to form a common forum, so that the South can speak with one voice on certain issues.

Please join this historical group, as we get ready to make history. We will move Nigeria forward with this group.

Please indicate your membership of this group by quoting the original post and pasting #SouthernGovernorsForum in your reply, or simply type 'Count me in'. We will strategise on our trips on this thread. giftq is my deputy, if he would be so kind as to accept this responsibility.

Over to you.

Over to you.

COUNT ME IN, please.

It is my dream that Ndigbo will have a single voice that speak in the general interest of our people. With a single voice, there is a lot we can achieve.

Please Lalasticlala, this should be moved to the front
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by eodavids(m): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
igbodefender:

Bros, join the train.

Mad preceeds his name. U're inviting such people too
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by months: 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
igbodefender:
The North has their Northern Governors Forum, NGF. NGF articulates their views. So, why shouldn't there be a Southern Governors Forum, SGF to articulate Southern views in the general interest of Nigeria?

Igbodefender has been pushing for this for long on this forum and on our blog to no avail. But giftq has given it new life.

I hereby create the Southern Governors Forum Lobby Group, SGFLG on this thread, and we will be visiting every Southern Governor to lobby them on the need to form a common forum, so that the South can speak with one voice on certain issues.

Please join this historical group, as we get ready to make history. We will move Nigeria forward with this group.

Please indicate your membership of this group by quoting the original post and pasting #SouthernGovernorsForum in your reply, or simply type 'Count me in'. We will strategise on our trips on this thread. giftq is my deputy, if he would be so kind as to accept this responsibility.

Over to you.

Over to you.
[/s]

PLEASE U ARE NOT IGBO, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UR MONIKKER LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT U ARE YORUBA.

CARRY UR WAHALA AND SUREPHISTICATED PROBLEMS AND STAY IN THE SW.

I TAKE GOD BEG U.

U JUST WANT TO COME AND CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE SS/SE.

U ARE A DESTROYER.

JOIN THE NORTH.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Blue3k(m): 5:55pm On Oct 13, 2017
^ this why you don't have any sort of unity. There's no will for it. Lol your not igbo because you don't hold every opinion these hive mind collectivist hold.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by months: 5:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blue3k:
^ this why you don't have any sort of unity.

AFONJA HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH WAS WITH GEJ, THEY BLEW IT FOR NATIONAL COORDINATOR POSTION.

LET DEM ENJOY THE COORDINATION.

IGBO JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE BROTHERHOOD SHARED BETWEEN THE SS/SE.

THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN POLITICAL OFFICE.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Blue3k(m): 6:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
months:

AFONJA HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO PUT THEIR MONEY WHERE THEIR MOUTH WAS WITH GEJ, THEY BLEW IT FOR NATIONAL COORDINATOR POSTION.

LET DEM ENJOY THE COORDINATION.

IGBO JUST WANT TO ENJOY THE BROTHERHOOD SHARED BETWEEN THE SS/SE.

THAT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN POLITICAL OFFICE.

Lol you're crying over Goodluck after two years this is hilarious. You guys are worse than the Hillary Clinton supporters crying over trump. Politics isn't some weird covenant of brotherhood it's about interest. SW are swing state similar to Florida or Ohio.

I hope your brotherhood more important than appointments,offices and policy. It's all good.

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
months:
[s][/s]

PLEASE U ARE NOT IGBO, I HAVE BEEN FOLLOWING UR MONIKKER LONG ENOUGH TO KNOW THAT U ARE YORUBA.

CARRY UR WAHALA AND SUREPHISTICATED PROBLEMS AND STAY IN THE SW.

I TAKE GOD BEG U.

U JUST WANT TO COME AND CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR THE SS/SE.

U ARE A DESTROYER.

JOIN THE NORTH.

Hahahaha. Funny dude.
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by months: 6:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blue3k:

Lol you're crying over Goodluck after two years this is hilarious. You guys are worse than the Hillary Clinton supporters crying over trump. Politics isn't some weird covenant of brotherhood it's about interest. SW are swing state similar to Florida or Ohio.

I hope your brotherhood more important than appointments,offices and policy. It's all good.

SS/SE DONT WANT A SOUTHERN GOVERNOR FORUM.

DEAL WITH THAT.

SS/SE GOVERNOR FORUM IS WAT WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH AT THE MOMENT.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Blue3k(m): 6:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
months:

SS/SE DONT WANT A SOUTHERN GOVERNOR FORUM.

DEAL WITH THAT.

SS/SE GOVERNOR FORUM IS WAT WE ARE COMFORTABLE WITH AT THE MOMENT.

At the moment I guess the anguish over Jonathan loss still hurts. I'll give you time to grieve more with your brothers.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by months: 6:50pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blue3k:

WE ARE GETTING FAR MORE FROM THE BROTHERHHOOD OF THE SS. YEAH, IT IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN APPOINTMENTS, OFFICES AND POLICY, TOGETHER WE CAN FIGHT THEM ALL AND STILL WIN.

LONG LIVE SS/SE, TWO IN ONE, JUST LIKE A COIN.
kiss

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by months: 6:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Blue3k:

At the moment I guess the anguish over Jonathan loss still hurts. I'll give you time to grieve more with your brothers.

LOOK, IF WE CAN TURN BACK TIME, KNOWING FULLY WELL GEJ WONT WIN THE ELECTION.

IT WILL SURPRISE U TO KNOW THAT WE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING, WE WILL STILL SUPPORT HIM MASSIVELY.

HE IS ONE OF US. HE IS OUR OWN, WE CAN NEVER ABANDON HIM FOR THE GWORO CHEWING DAURA CAMEL.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Blue3k(m): 7:02pm On Oct 13, 2017
months:

LOOK, IF WE CAN TURN BACK TIME, KNOWING FULLY WELL GEJ WONT WIN THE ELECTION.

IT WILL SURPRISE U TO KNOW THAT WE WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING, WE WILL STILL SUPPORT HIM MASSIVELY.

HE IS ONE OF US. HE IS OUR OWN, WE CAN NEVER ABANDON HIM FOR THE GWORO CHEWING DAURA CAMEL.

OK I didn't tell you it was wrong choice to vote for him. I only laughed at fact his loss hurts you 2 years after the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by DonVikings: 8:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
zombieHUNTER:

[s]We already have a SS/SE governors forum
That's OK for us
The SW governors can join their Northern counterparts
Thread closed[/s]
Re: Nairalanders successfully lobby Southern Governors to meet on Monday by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
eodavids:

COUNT ME IN, please.

It is my dream that Ndigbo will have a single voice that speak in the general interest of our people. With a single voice, there is a lot we can achieve.

Please Lalasticlala, this should be moved to the front

You are welcome, Sir. Our governors need to speak with one voice. It is our duty to let them know how important that is to us.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu: Again, APC Fires Back At El-rufai For Insisting Godfathers In Lagos Must / New Aerial View Of Oshogbo / Ghana's Army Capable Of Holding Its Own Against The Might Of The Nigerian Army.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.