Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,828 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Why I Love The Yoruba People - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Love The Yoruba People (2060 Views)

2019: Attempt To Cede Kwara To The Yoruba Will Fail – Baraje / Bode George: "Wike Insulted The Yoruba Race & Must Apologize" / Yoruba People In The North Dissociate Themselves From Call For Oduduwa Republic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why I Love The Yoruba People by IkpuMmadu: 3:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
The President of the World Bank Group, Jim Yong Kim, said on Thursday that the bank had concentrated on the northern region of Nigeria in line with President Muhammadu Buhari’s request.

Kim and the Managing Director, International Monetary Fund, Christine Lagarde, who spoke at separate press conferences in Washington DC, United States, also advised Buhari to invest in things that would enhance economic growth.

This was said not by kanu nnamdi, not by IPOB, not by Igbo but by oyibo

Now where are the Yoruba the shouted change ..see your life ,7na see una....when better south keep saying it you call them all sorts of name...knowing how you talk..they ignored them

Now where are the Yoruba today....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IkpuMmadu: 3:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
They would bring down this thread ....trust them and how the truth hurts them like craze...Yoruba are the biggest loosers today in power scheme....the Igbo wrote these guys off since 2015 AD

11 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by enugu419: 3:51pm On Oct 13, 2017
You're looking for someone to join you in your misery.

Igbos who shouted GEJ till 2019 and didn't get a 2nd Niger bridge, see your life.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IkpuMmadu: 4:04pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

Igbos who shouted GEJ till 2019 and didn't get a 2nd Niger bridge, see your life.

Oga face north ..atleast Igbo benefited during GEJ with top posts

12 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Ereolamide: 4:07pm On Oct 13, 2017
This is why I like Igbos:

After they sold their birthright to their ijaw masters; they adopted Jonathan as their son, hijacked his government but they have absolutely nothing to show for it, no infrastructrual developments, no roads, they keep accusing the federal government of neglecting their region while forgetting that their adopted son Jogogoro was the president for over five years

Two after he was booted out, Iboland is in turmoil, there is a schism in the Igbo tribe with the emergence of Northern Igbos after their Fulani overlords threatened them with quit notice, the economy of igboland is in tatters, they've certified terrorist in their midst, the children and adults of Biafra are now subjects of paranoia and objects of derision throughout Nigeria.

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Patented: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
who top slots help??

This is the Grand Deception, that by giving you some positions a region has benefited. What have they benefited? How much infrastructure does a top slot give a region? How many people does it pull out of poverty?

Top slots benefit politicians and their cronies only, the people get nothing for it. I would rather infrastructure in my region than a "top slot".

if na by top slot, the North for be London by now. The region that has ruled this country for the longest is the most impoverished.

do not be deceived....open your mind....be free from ethnic shortsightedness.
IkpuMmadu:

5 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by AlfaWaleFatai: 4:11pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

fellow yeroba Muslim how far

7 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Ereolamide: 4:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:
They would bring down this thread ....trust them and how the truth hurts them like craze...Yoruba are the biggest loosers today in power scheme....the Igbo wrote these guys off since 2015 AD
Like we care what you think, 2015 election lose really pained you guys gan!

We wrote you off when Azikwe the Ashewo Kobo Kobo aka The Beautiful Bride decided to submit the destiny of Igbos to the uncircumcised schlongs of his gworo chewing and buruku sipping Aboki masters.

When we kicked him out of the west he was in tears with mucus and catarrh all over his mouth.

9 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IkpuMmadu: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
They would blame Igbo but can't say one thing against the world bank man statement

LoL

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IkpuMmadu: 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ereolamide:

We wrote you off when Azikwe the Ashewo Kobo Kobo aka The Beautiful Bride decided to submit the destiny of Igbos to the uncircumcised schlongs of his gworo chewing and buruku sipping Aboki masters.

When we kicked him out of the west he was in tears with mucus and catarrh all over his mouth.

Face north sir

7 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Agentsmith002: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ereolamide:
This is why I like Igbos:

After they sold their birthright to their ijaw masters; they adopted Jonathan as their son, hijacked his government but they have absolutely nothing to show for it, no infrastructrual developments, no roads, they keep accusing the federal government of neglecting their region while forgetting that their adopted son Jogogoro was the president for over five years

Two after he was booted out, Iboland is in turmoil, there is a schism in the Igbo tribe with the emergence of Northern Igbos after their Fulani overlords threatened them with quit notice, the economy of igboland is in tatters, they've certified terrorist in their midst, the children and adults of Biafra are now subjects of paranoia and objects of derision throughout Nigeria.
. nonsense

5 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Agentsmith002:
. nonsense
[/s]

5 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
AlfaWaleFatai:

fellow yeroba Muslim how far
[/s]

Mba, how is onisha (onitsha)?

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Agentsmith002: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]
. the jobless agbero park again,what are you doin on my mention?

ozu nwuru anwu

3 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by AlfaWaleFatai: 4:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

Mba, how is onisha (onitsha)?
[/s]
what's this one saying

are you one of those goons like chikeokonkwo violating someone's privacy
cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
chikeokonkwo is the same person as IdisuleOurOwn

enforce rule 10

3 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by DrGoodman: 4:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

What about those that planned and waited for Buharry to die so that osinbade can sneak into the president chair, only to be subbed with a Jibrin from Sudan grin

Enjoy the change

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Agentsmith002:
. the jobless agbero park again,what are you doin on my mention?

ozu nwuru anwu
[/s]

U no go play ball today? cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by TheKingdom: 4:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
At the end of the day the nations of Oduduwa and Biafra are the biggest losers. Most of their women are cheap prostitutes that even for n200 recharge phone card will bone you. Or should I say for weave to perf?

The men are also speaking long grammer, watching EPL, imitating New York thugs (aka Wizkid, Flavour, Davido) dressing as if they are from there, and for the most part are not as brave as generations ago (minus IPOB/MEND/ etc)

TOO bAd, as Arewa steals all your wealth, and borrows billions from the devilish Oyibo and making your children pay it back

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
[[s]quote author=AlfaWaleFatai post=61388575]
what's this one saying

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
person as IdisuleOurOwn

enforce rule 10[/quote]

[/s]I'm now chikeokonkwo cheesy.

Kill yourself.
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by DrGoodman: 4:45pm On Oct 13, 2017
TheKingdom:
At the end of the day the nations of Oduduwa and Biafra are the biggest losers. Most of their women are cheap prostitutes that even for n200 recharge phone card will bone you. Or should I say for weave to perf?

The men are also speaking long grammer, watching EPL, imitating New York thugs (aka Wizkid, Flavour, Davido) dressing as if they are from there, and for the most part are not as brave as generations ago (minus IPOB/MEND/ etc)

TOO bAd, as Arewa steals all your wealth, and borrows billions from the devilish Oyibo and making your children pay it back

It's better that way, Tinubu is the modern day Afonja grin
A caliphate is planned for lagos and the Oba of lagos will be kicked aside for an emir. grin

3 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Agentsmith002: 4:46pm On Oct 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

. about to go play ball. how is ur sick mum?

akpa amu dika gi

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by IdisuleOurOwn(m): 4:54pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
Agentsmith002:
.am about to go play ball. and my sick mom is dying.

i'm indeed cursed
[/s]

Pathetic.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by AlfaWaleFatai: 4:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
[s]
IdisuleOurOwn:
[[s]quote author=AlfaWaleFatai post=61388575]
what's this one saying

cc
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
person as IdisuleOurOwn

enforce rule 10

[/s]I'm now chikeokonkwo cheesy.

Kill yourself.
[/s]
mynd44 lalasticlala seun
rule 10

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by bestview: 5:08pm On Oct 13, 2017
IdisuleOurOwn:
[s][/s]

That guy Agentsmith002 is an abakaleke miscreant. We don't regard them as Igbos because they are almajiris within the Igbo tribe. cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by deomelo: 5:13pm On Oct 13, 2017
See as ipob terrorists thread backfire... grin grin
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by lurdmoel: 5:16pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hmmm.....Hate speech in action. One Nigeria guys.
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by oodualover: 5:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ereolamide:

You can say the bolded again. They have refused to get over the lose. This is why they insult other tribes; especially Yoruba people.
It is because of that election they hate Obama and love Trump. Igbos believe Obama had hand in Buhari's triumph over Jonathan.
They are very bitter about everything and anything. Unfortunately for them, they will keep crying for years because Yoruba people do not give a flying fucck about what they say.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by ENG1110: 5:42pm On Oct 13, 2017
IkpuMmadu:

How does post benefit you. The ones appointed are the ones that collect the salary.
Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by rlauncher(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2017
enugu419:

What did Goodluck Jonathan accomplished as president other than mass looting of the treasury.

There's nothing wrong with voting for somebody else. If Buhari fails to perform, we will simply replace him just like we did to Jonathan. Period.

Those of you who still cry over the removal of Jonathan has no shame, may be no brain.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Nobody: 6:23pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ereolamide:

Guy. You must be ashamed of your tribe for foistering a tyrant on nigerians. Sensible yorubas are silent and reflecting on their generational mistake while yiy are here disgracing yourself. Smh

1 Like

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by rlauncher(m): 6:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fineman87:

Guy. You must be ashamed of your tribe for foistering a tyrant on nigerians. Sensible yorubas are silent and reflecting on their generational mistake while yiy are here disgracing yourself. Smh

Just like I said before, those if you who still cry over Jonathan either has no shame or brain or both.

We Yoruba people will continue to try out new people in position of power until we get it right. You people need to learn common sense from us.

Every right thinking Yoruba sees elected officials as his equal. We don't lick political leader's anus like some of you do. In Yorubaland, elected officials are constantly afraid of the wrath of the people.

This explains why why our region remains the most progressive and prosperous. If anyone elected to serve is not doing well, we simply replace him. Period.

6 Likes

Re: Why I Love The Yoruba People by Ereolamide: 6:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Fineman87:

It's you and your cowardly forefathers that's supposed to be ashamed of themselves, for becoming slaves kept against their will in the so called zoo

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

SE: Taxation Sword And Economic Suicide / FG To Begin Ekitigate Probe Immediately After Fayose's Tenure Ends / 2019: See The Full List Of PDP Campaign Committee for 2019 elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.