Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank (894 Views)

Why Are Short Men like this? / Why Are Short Girls So Cute? / Nigeria Airforce Officer Teaches His Fiancee How To Salute In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by oliviablog(f): 5:26pm On Oct 13, 2017
If you are short, look at yourself in the mirror every morning salute and thank your wife.

According to Lutterodt, people who are short find it difficult to get women to go out with them. He therefore said any short man who manages to get a girl should make sure she never leaves him.

"I am encouraging all the short men. Be careful not to lose all the women who have agreed to marry you because if you lose them because of your height it will be difficult for you to get another woman to marry…" he........
READ MORE: http://www.oliviablog.com/2017/10/if-you-are-short-look-at-yourself-in.html

Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by Cuddlebugie(f): 5:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Oh lawd grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by biacan(f): 5:30pm On Oct 13, 2017
rawpigin
Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by MhizzAJ(f): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
There are some really cute short intelligent rich guys
I think i can like those ones

That one am seeing in that pix is a big turn off
Short plus pot belly
He didn't create himself afterall

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by Linux007(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Anybody can get married to anybody. It doesnt matter if you are short, tall, dark, fat, or even deformed.

Dont think anybody does you a fovour by being ur spouse, if your spouse doesnt feel comfortable with some mudane details about you, they should fvck off. Simple
Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by rosy1992(f): 5:49pm On Oct 13, 2017
It doesn't matter if you are short or tall, the most important thing is you should love yourself first before you can receive love from other. A lot of disabled people eg nick, loved themselves and were able to live above their disability and eventually became successful. DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF.

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by Nobody: 1:11pm On Oct 17, 2017
rosy1992:
It doesn't matter if you are short or tall, the most important thing is you should love yourself first before you can receive love from other. A lot of disabled people eg nick, loved themselves and were able to live above their disability and eventually became successful. DON'T LIMIT YOURSELF.
Nice one.
Right thinking.
Good graces.
Completeness. cheesy

1 Like

Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by rosy1992(f): 6:37pm On Oct 18, 2017
Matrimonous:
Nice one. Right thinking. Good graces. Completeness. cheesy
thanks
Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 18, 2017
rosy1992:
thanks
You are welcome Princess. cheesy
Re: If You Are Short, Look At Yourself In The Mirror Every Morning Salute And Thank by vchykp(m): 10:04pm On Oct 18, 2017
i am short, cute and proud of my height, i am very selective ehen it comes to choosing girls, and finally.. the so called tall people are d people that loves hanging out with me sef..

(1) (Reply)

Am Crushin On A Lady Who Is Older Than Me, Should I Quit The Relationship? / The Guyz Walk Boldly With Their Headz Up While The Ladies Bow In Shame / Lady Shares Her Nude Photos To Celebrate Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.