Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... (3477 Views)

Married But Dated A Single Lady For 2 Years Now I Am Loosing My Mind! / Reasons Why I Haven't Had Sex For Over 2 Years Now And Don't Have A Girlfriend / Help!! I Have Been Masturbating For 9 Years Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by talk2percy(m): 5:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
[b]I don't even know how to start narrating this, cuz I am still in shock by the revelation I got from my babe last week....I have known this gurl for two years plus now, and I would love to settle down with her to be candid. Buh she opened up to me last week that she's been into lesbian sex since her secondary school days(all girls school). And according to her she's met the high and mighty in that line of life. And she said something about her NSB (whatever that means) residing in Abuja and another one in Ghana respectively and which she backed up with pictures... I really love this girl and would love to marry her, but she said she's stopped because she met me and fell in love with me and started being emotional with me which was ordinarily alien to her. The problem now is, she's promised me that she wouldn't do that again that she's started cutting off ties with them gradually....and another question is, do I trust her not to go back to sleeping with women when we are married cuz according her she enjoys doing it more with girls than guys?? And from what I learnt, that stuff is like a spirit....please I need advice from u guys...Help a brother out especially those that has had this experience before. Thank u.[/b]
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by greatnaija01: 5:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
she needs you to be there for her now more than ever.... kindly take her to a counselor and ensure she goes for such session often till she is able to deal with it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Vutseck(m): 5:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
.She is a chronic liar....

old habit never dies

She only want to use you as a cover because the society she found herself frowns at same sex relationship

op if you believe her you can believe anything

I was in a relationship with a lesbian though it was a mutual agreement and she informed me she only needed to have a child of her own and that was her only reason of dating me

she came clean about her intention because same sex relationship is legalized in their country.

She even admire her fellow ladies more than I when we were dating

but it was fun shaa

3 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by funnynation(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
F*ck her more and more. Show her skills and she will desist from such act
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by rosy1992(f): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
You need to be there for her,she needs you more now, show her love, pray for her and if possible ensure she sees a counselor.

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by dingbang(m): 5:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
You have to be there for her...show her the love she has never seen before... If u break her heart, she will turn back into lesbianism and no man can change her mind.. So be wise

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Tamass: 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2017
Thourough counselling will do bro...it was not an innate behaviour..so its possible for her never to go back to it

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Your girl is bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that.
your sex life should be more fun as she will spice it up

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Dharneehell(m): 6:31pm On Oct 13, 2017
All I can think of, is you arrange a threesomme with her partner...

7 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Qokie: 6:34pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ayam not understanding....
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by MrFuckallday: 8:58pm On Oct 13, 2017
talk2percy:
she opened up to me last week that she's been into lesbian sex since her secondary school days(all girls school)

Dharneehell:

Ces you'd be a fucckking cunt if you don't Bleep her and her NSB together before dumping her. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Zionj(m): 9:03pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tie her with rope... nd Bleep her... very well... i promise u she will never be de same.. grin

1 Like

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by talk2percy(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2017
dingbang:
You have to be there for her...show her the love she has never seen before... If u break her heart, she will turn back into lesbianism and no man can change her mind.. So be wise
thanks man...that's exactly what I have been doing.
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by talk2percy(m): 12:04pm On Oct 31, 2017
Zionj:
Tie her with rope... nd Bleep her... very well... i promise u she will never be de same.. grin
lol...bad nigga...I do fuvck her very well..and she's confessed to that...
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Demmtek(m): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2017
talk2percy:
lol...bad nigga...I do fuvck her very well..and she's confessed to that...
what if she is faking it my guy go on marathon sex, infact if need take pill like the bossman, sexman and co. She will neva think of lesbnism again bleep her front nd back
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Oct 31, 2017
dingbang:
Hector,good day. Please how can I change my BVN number?

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Nobody: 7:03pm On Oct 31, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by dingbang(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2017
sexybbstar:
Hector,good day. Please how can I change my BVN number?
Its called BVN and not bvn number... Its like saying biometrics verification number number. wink

Well it can't be changed... Sorry ... grin unless you open an account with another bank.
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 31, 2017
dingbang:
Its called BVN and not bvn number... Its like saying biometrics verification number number. wink

Well it can't be changed... Sorry ... grin unless you open an account with another bank.

Oops,! I was careless with my BVN and someone knows it already... What's the disadvantage?
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by dingbang(m): 4:20am On Nov 01, 2017
sexybbstar:

Oops,! I was careless with my BVN and someone knows it already... What's the disadvantage?
don't be too worried Jor. cool even people know the ATM pins of their friends. What is the relationship between you and the person who knows your bvn?
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by QueenSekxy(f): 5:08am On Nov 01, 2017
when she eventually gives birth to a girl...she will start admiring your kid ,and will lure her to having sex with her...

I fear them!
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Nobody: 5:43am On Nov 01, 2017
Dharneehell:
MY Niggah!
[img]https://media./images/35989e78747c4ddd7320d8b3e61d40db/tenor.gif[/img]

2 Likes

Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by BabbanBura(m): 6:38am On Nov 01, 2017
QueenSekxy:
when she eventually gives birth to a girl...she will start admiring your kid ,and will lure her to having sex with her...

I fear them!

mhmmmm
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Quality20(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2017
What can I say? Lesbianism n homosexuality are so highly sinful. I pray we are not destroyed for d sins of the ignorant among us
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by pop50(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2017
Hmm...study her and see if shes saying d truth about change in sexual lifestyle but at this time just stick with her, pray for her, take her for counselling, show her much love and gradually become a good friend who she can completely open up to..am saying this because have also experienced what you are going through right now and i know how you are feeling cos hv been there too...just pray for her, show her love till she sees the foolishness of her former way of life and please dont use that knowledge against her at anytime cos it can push Her back into it...
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Saintinoo(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2017
Savage
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by ubunja(m): 5:35am On Feb 28, 2018
Evaberry:
Your girl is bisexual and there's nothing wrong with that.

your sex life should be more fun as she will spice it up
how is everyone not seeing this?? this is my kind of girl right there...
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by derrydinny: 6:29am On Feb 28, 2018
marry her if she can promise that she won't be a chronic lesbian after marriage, there is nothing bad in it if she is bisexual, but not the one that will be feeling somehow if she's not bleeped a girl in a month
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by derrydinny: 6:30am On Feb 28, 2018
marry her if she can promise that she won't be a chronic lesbian after marriage, there is nothing bad in it if she is bisexual, but not the one that will be feeling somehow if she's not bleeped a girl in a month. spice up your sexlife with party na, you will enjoy it
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 28, 2018
talk2percy:
[b]I don't even know how to start narrating this, cuz I am still in shock by the revelation I got from my babe last week....I have known this gurl for two years plus now, and I would love to settle down with her to be candid. Buh she opened up to me last week that she's been into lesbian sex since her secondary school days(all girls school). And according to her she's met the high and mighty in that line of life. And she said something about her NSB (whatever that means) residing in Abuja and another one in Ghana respectively and which she backed up with pictures... I really love this girl and would love to marry her, but she said she's stopped because she met me and fell in love with me and started being emotional with me which was ordinarily alien to her. The problem now is, she's promised me that she wouldn't do that again that she's started cutting off ties with them gradually....and another question is, do I trust her not to go back to sleeping with women when we are married cuz according her she enjoys doing it more with girls than guys?? And from what I learnt, that stuff is like a spirit....please I need advice from u guys...Help a brother out especially those that has had this experience before. Thank u.[/b]

Threesomes for you bro cheesy Every guy's dream wink
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 28, 2018
counselling for what exactly? All she needs is a good diking...to remind her of what she's bn missing. There ain't no more to it.
Re: My Girl Has Been Into Lesbianism For Years Now... by Shila16: 7:43pm On Feb 28, 2018
Take her for deliverance sessions

(1) (Reply)

"I Wish To Know Why My Girlfriend Private Part Is So Wide" / SCANDAL: My Affair With Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of COZA – Ese Walter / A Lady With Almighty Backside Twerks Heavily.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.