Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. (744 Views)

The Igbo Nation Should Forget The Politics Of Nigeria And Focus On Independence / Igbo Nation Lost Their Christianity Faith For Judaism Is Shock And Sad! / Nnamdi Kanu Will Continue Agitation For Igbo Nation – Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 7:48pm On Oct 13, 2017
Self determination is outdated and it just a dead right on the paper, because the Union Nation not ready to loose their members, and not also want the border been readjusted in any form, exercising this right at 21st century is a wastage and liquidation of resources both human and materials!
If Kurdistan with it's autonomy, wealth, and people ambition failed then it can't be possible.
Like wise the Catalonia, and if Brexit is still in negotiation, better not tumbled into this foolish trap!
My call for Igbo Elders, Leaders of the opinion, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief, is to call the Conference on Biafra, re-energize the biafra spirit in igbo to the development of Igbo nation!
Have the:
i. BIAFRA DEVELOPMENT BOARD
ii. SET OUT THE PROTOCOL OF THE DEVELOPMENT NEEDED
iii. LAUCHING OF FUND NEEDED FOR THE DEVELOPMENT
iv. INVITED NOT ONLY IGBO BUT ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIAN, POLITICIANS OR NON POLITICIAN TO THE LAUNCHING.
Why this call?
Because if Igbo Land is Better, it will be better for the humanity not igbo alone
oladeebo
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by collinspro(m): 8:15pm On Oct 13, 2017
Tired of this Biafra propaganda jare.
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by honourhim: 8:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
oladeebo:
Self determination is outdated and it just a dead right on the paper, because the Union Nation not ready to loose their members, and not also want the border been readjusted in any form, exercising this right at 21st century is a wastage and liquidation of resources both human and materials!
If Kurdistan with it's autonomy, wealth, and people ambition failed then it can't be possible.
Like wise the Catalonia, and if Brexit is still in negotiation, better not tumbled into this foolish trap!
My call for Igbo Elders, Leaders of the opinion, Ohaneze Ndigbo, Chief, is to call the Conference on Biafra, re-energize the biafra spirit in igbo to the development of Igbo nation!
Have the:
iv. INVITED NOT ONLY IGBO BUT ALL WELL MEANING NIGERIAN, POLITICIANS OR NON POLITICIAN TO THE LAUNCHING.
Why this call?
Because if Igbo Land is Better, it will be better for the humanity not igbo alone
oladeebo

Leave IPOB to be fooling themselves. They dont like to reason with those who have contrary opinion. I ve never seen such a display of mumurism.
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by Blue3k(m): 8:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Don't you know it Biafra or death. Just sit back and wait for kanu trial to start.
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by hisgrace090: 9:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
Biafra development board.
Interesting!
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by otil1: 9:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Who e epp?

Na today? From OMPADEC to NDDC to Northeast

Who e epp?
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by chriskosherbal(m): 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin cheesy
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by boldaslion: 10:18pm On Oct 13, 2017
oladeebo:
Have the:
Why this call?
oladeebo
Afonja, who asked for your advice and suggestions,? Face your miserable life and leave biafra's matter before you kill yourself for nothing, my 2cents
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by Nobody: 10:20pm On Oct 13, 2017
oladeebo:
Have the:
Why this call?
oladeebo
Awọn amugbo ti sọrọ grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by Stricker321: 10:25pm On Oct 13, 2017
Unfortunate illiterate.
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
oladeebo:
Have the:
Why this call?
oladeebo
Worship your masters and remain quiet.

Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by Chibuzoc(m): 10:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
mR poster just say you are not ready to pay the price of freedom and for your information BIAFRA is not an Igbo nation take note please
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 8:18am On Oct 14, 2017
giftq:

Awọn amugbo ti sọrọ grin grin cheesy cheesy
igbo abi igbo?
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 8:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Chibuzoc:
mR poster just say you are not ready to pay the price of freedom and for your information BIAFRA is not an Igbo nation take note please
even those sacrifices anything they have didn't get independence!
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 8:21am On Oct 14, 2017
giftq:

Worship your masters and remain quiet.
but igbo worship biafra than this!
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 8:22am On Oct 14, 2017
Stricker321:
Unfortunate illiterate.
Unfortunate literate
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2017
boldaslion:

Afonja, who asked for your advice and suggestions,? Face your miserable life and leave biafra's matter before you kill yourself for nothing, my 2cents
humanity!
my$!
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by Nobody: 8:23am On Oct 14, 2017
oladeebo:

but igbo worship biafra than this!
Receive sense

Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 8:25am On Oct 14, 2017
giftq:

Receive sense
Receive common sense!
Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by londoner: 8:26am On Oct 14, 2017
The should have worked on a South East development board/initiative all these months since they were announced by Bihari as the 5% instead of allowing Kanu to hijack the agenda with absolutely nothing to show for it. It should be renamed and the word Biafra taken out of it though.

1 Like

Re: Biafra Development Board The Only Way Out Of Igbo Nation Biafra Scam Repetition. by oladeebo: 9:30am On Oct 14, 2017
londoner:
The should have worked on a South East development board/initiative all these months since they were announced by Bihari as the 5% instead of allowing Kanu to hijack the agenda with absolutely nothing to show for it. It should be renamed and the word Biafra taken out of it though.
who know who will come tomorrow and still scam igbo nation because of this biafra?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Ignores Court Orders, Recalls Retired CCB Secretary / Why Dss Officials Cannot Appear Before The Efcc / Osinbajo Decries Large Exodus Of Nigerian Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.