Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,275 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea (57508 Views)

Hon. Omosede Igbinedion Aka "PDP Chop I Chop" Loses Her Seat (Video) / Omosede Igbinedion Congratulates Femi Otedola As "Next Governor Of Lagos" / Omosede Igbinedion Shades Ex-Husband, Prince Akenzua, On Father's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by streets2empire: 9:28pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nigeria's member of House of Representative Omosede Igbinedion was slammed on her Instagram page for wearing a seductive see-through dress while on national assignment in Korea.

Igbinedion was born in the early 1980s into the royal family of The Esama of Benin Empire. Her father is Gabriel Igbinedion.

Igbinedion was elected as the youngest female member of the 8th Assembly of the House of Representatives (Nigeria) in 2015, where she represents the Ovia Federal constituency which consists of Ovia North-East and Ovia South-West Local Government Areas of Edo State under the platform of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). She is the Deputy Chairman House Services in the House of Representatives and a member of the following committees: Local Content, Aviation, Downstream Petroleum, FCT, Judiciary, Rural Development, Women in Parliament.

After she posted the video looking all sexy, a follower condemned her mode of dressing. Watch the video below;

http://m.af1234.com/Af1234/details/hn-omosede-igbinedion-slammed-for-wearing-seethrough-top-on-national-assignment

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by streets2empire: 9:29pm On Oct 13, 2017
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by DanseMacabre(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
Edo babes no dey dull na. grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by chriskosherbal(m): 9:32pm On Oct 13, 2017
What more can we say...
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by bro4u: 9:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
Retired but still active Olosho....

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Homeboiy: 9:52pm On Oct 13, 2017
Squeeze the shiit out of that boobs embarassed tongue

2 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by TheFreeOne: 9:56pm On Oct 13, 2017
Probably to show her support for bra-less day cheesy

But no be bra I dey see so? If she ain't married maybe she's got a crush she dressed up for or she feels comfortable in that at that point in time.

But seriously some Nigerians love to carry anoda pesin mata for head sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by mikool007(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Vaseline crew over to you guys grin

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
We have a talent in Nigeria, Reacting to everything undecided

11 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by sureteeboy(m): 10:35pm On Oct 13, 2017
Some Nigerians clearly have comprehension issues. Were they expecting her to be fully dressed in her room as at 3:45am, or does that picture look like it was taken on the main street?

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Sleyanya1(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
We've seen alot worse.

7 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Mckandre(m): 10:36pm On Oct 13, 2017
But I didn't see anything sad angry

Vaseline crew ryt now

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Kylekent59: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Our Bobo is now a grown man

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by enemyofprogress: 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
I prefer her lips to her breasts
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by veli1(m): 10:37pm On Oct 13, 2017
Sell that pussy bitch
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by mikool007(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Mckandre:
G
for goat

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by davillian(m): 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by asumo12: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
grin
DanseMacabre:
Edo babes no dey dull na. grin
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 13, 2017
Coming from Edo?? I'm not surprised. Edo women has been walking out unclad since 1643BC.

But on a more serious note, this is total arrant nonsense.
What message is she passing across to other people, being a highly respected public figure.

1 Like

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Mckandre(m): 10:40pm On Oct 13, 2017
mikool007:
for goat
lol, check again
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by ToluSuo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
She has her dad eyes, so because she dey official outing make she nor be herself ba? All these holier than thou peeps set. Ride on beauty nothing do you... #PEACE...

3 Likes

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Nobody: 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
ladies and gentlemen... olosho's in the building... put your hands together
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by iluvpomo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
...while on national assignment in Korea.

Which Korea be this one oh, N or S? Make beloved Baba Kim Jong Un no come vex oh grin
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by deepwater(f): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
Nairaland front page is an official dump site for inconsequential discuss.

Spare me those lines of "some people really like such talks" and "they are other sections in here" even if I wan discuss nudes at least not this one na haba mana lipsrsealed
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by uduvwurode(m): 10:41pm On Oct 13, 2017
its not that bad na
Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by agabaI23(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
All of you are hipocrites.
When the bikini photo of the Croatian president was posted here, you all were hailing her. Most wished Nigerian politicians could be more "ordinary".

Now one of your own, in her bed at night decided to communicate with her constituency from thousands of mile away, all you could see are firm boobs.

I think I am tempted to call all of you perverts but I won't.

Fine woman no mind them jare. Nothing do you.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by agabaI23(m): 10:43pm On Oct 13, 2017
All of you are hipocrites.
When the bikini photo of Croatian president was posted here, you all were hailing her. Most wished Nigerian politicians could be more "ordinary".

Now one of your own, in her bed at night decided to communicate with her constituency from thousands of mile away, all you could see are firm boobs.

I think I am tempted to call all of you perverts but I won't.

Fine woman no mind them jare. Nothing do you.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Omosede Igbinedion Slammed For Wearing Cleavage-Baring Top In Korea by Throwback: 10:44pm On Oct 13, 2017
But why is a child of Igbinedion termed as being born into a royal family?

Is he not just a chief? When did being a chief equate to royalty?

That's why the father was always having problems with the real royalty of Benin, Oba Erediauwa, who almost banished him for his excesses.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari & Osinbajo Said This About Fuel Subsidy In 2011 During GEJ Time(pics) / 2019: Meet The New Powerful ‘godfathers’ Who May Shape Elections / Oba Of Lagos Akiolu In The Streets Of London Holding Bread (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.