Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (23612 Views)

Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by johndwayy(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2017
All this African presidents and past Nigerian president visiting Imo state and Rochas Okorocha.. What's he up to?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by stobery(m): 7:20am On Oct 14, 2017
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Atiku2019: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Nice One cool
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by legitnow: 7:20am On Oct 14, 2017
Mynky:
THE ONLY PRIDE OF IMO SATE IS WOMEN!

And how does their women concern u? Some people are not ashamed of their women u know.
Our women in Imo State and all of Igbo land are to be admired and adored.

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by juliola: 7:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Zuma rock
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Ederson(m): 7:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Mynky:
THE ONLY PRIDE OF IMO SATE IS WOMEN!

But why grin grin
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2017
leofab:
The police in imo should do to him what his country police has been doing to our countrymen in his country.

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by chigo003(m): 7:24am On Oct 14, 2017
That Zuma is facing corruption charges in South Africa
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 7:26am On Oct 14, 2017
stobery:
grin

birds of the same feather... well you know the rest! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by nkemdi89(f): 7:27am On Oct 14, 2017
This isn't an official visit, but a private and rochas didn't breach any diplomatic protocol, because they are friends and there is clearance from both countries foreign affairs for such visit. Besides IMO has an international cargo airports that allows direct flight from abroad, so Zuma has no business touching abuja .

2 Likes

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:28am On Oct 14, 2017
fr3do:
he flew straight into imo, boning abj and lag.
my thoughts. I think it's something related to xenophobia of which the igbos in SA were hugely affected. Forget all those Okorocha foundation, Na propaganda.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2017
TheFreeOne:
Lovely painting. Beautifully endowed ladies.

African women rocks wink
how many African women are that beautiful,tall,slim waisted,naturally light skinned and curvy? the paintings only picked the girls most guys can't and painted it out like that's what Imo babes look like. no be same Imo girls wey dey get yam legs and short body?
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:30am On Oct 14, 2017
Baba iyabo himself

The unshakable politician of the century
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Kingdov(m): 7:31am On Oct 14, 2017
Jirate:

See the Way Some of Them are Looking at You Right Now.
some of who is looking at him ? Did the young man lie?
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Kingdov(m): 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:
how many African women are that beautiful,tall,slim waisted,naturally light skinned and curvy? the paintings only picked the girls most guys can't and painted it out like that's what Imo babes look like. no be same Imo girls wey dey get yam legs and short body?
are you these senseless bros or you just want to play a role of a fool?
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 14, 2017
stobery:
grin
OK, let's celebrate our chairman of memes

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Johnawesome(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Let teach this Mumu a lesson for killing our brothers
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 7:39am On Oct 14, 2017
Rochas gat connections.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Jethrolite(m): 7:40am On Oct 14, 2017
Funnicator:
mtchew. not even for the good of the state but to promote his selfish foundation. iranu south east leaders.
How is his foundation selfish? You're talking like you have no single sense. Have you fed and cloth anybody in your life?
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by KemjikaEme: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2017
Anyway,i reserve my comment.
I particularly like the painting on the walls. That's the posture Igbo women assume in dance movements. So pretty and graceful.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by hisgrace090: 7:47am On Oct 14, 2017
We welcome you to igbo land, Zuma.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by 8stargeneral: 7:49am On Oct 14, 2017
Abeg dat rochas wife dey breathe at all.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Morenikeji090(m): 8:01am On Oct 14, 2017
Lol stupid news head like bongo they are there killing Nigeria in your suck ass country I can never visit in my life even if they give me visa free bastard people loin zulu culture, I can't blame them does who are feeling happy coz this jackass president came into our country why coz what Nigeria wanna eat make them forgot there brain sometimes

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by eziokwubundunuwa: 8:06am On Oct 14, 2017
johndwayy:
All this African presidents and past Nigerian president visiting Imo state and Rochas Okorocha.. What's he up to?

It's about his foundation which he has expanded to cover Africa. 2ndly he wants other Africans to invest in Owerri the same way our own invest in those countries.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 14, 2017
Sai Okoro
Sai Zuma

Rochas to become President soon
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by Ogbenimax(m): 8:39am On Oct 14, 2017
ramdris:
Zuma head looks too much like bicycle sit..

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:56am On Oct 14, 2017
Keneking:
Sai Okoro
Sai Zuma

Rochas to become President soon
tongue
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by FakoMaybach1: 9:08am On Oct 14, 2017
I am having difficulty reconciling Jacob Zuma's visit, with the kind of state Jamboree he is getting.
He is visiting to sign an MOU with Rochas foundation for less privileged kids in Africa.
What happened to the norm of separating a business from the owner eh kwa?

Rochas foundation is a legal entity, Rochas okorocha is the governor of the state, using the states resources to run his business is not only wrong it is corruption.
If Zuma had come to Imo state for an investment drive, or on official south African visit to the state it would have made sense to me.

Owelle you dropped the ball on this one ho ha, using state funds, state assets and state apparatus to run your personal business, abeg this one is repugnant biko.
i will overlook this act from Rochas, i heard he went to evening school so maybe he was not around during business law lectures.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by samael: 9:12am On Oct 14, 2017
This is not done! for Mr Zuma to fly down to Nigeria and straight to Imo state governor?! disrespect! to the Nigerian Presidency,protocol broken, Zuma's first port of call should have been to see President Buhari, oh well the governors are just doing as they please. God help us.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by tballeyy(m): 9:13am On Oct 14, 2017
Jacob zuman must be from biafra

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Asked Why Amaechi Was Absent At The Commissioning Of Abuja Terminal / PDP Reps: Mary-odili, Ngwuta Must Be Appointed To Hear Atiku’s Appeal / We Won’t Accept A Non-indigene As Mayor Of Aba, Natives Tell Gov Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.