Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) (23613 Views)

Nollywood Actors In Imo For Ihedioha's Inauguration (Photos) / Sultan Of Sokoto, Oni Of Ife, Obi Of Onitsha, Obong Of Calabar In Imo For Summit / Saraki Arrives Imo, Accompanied By Dino Melaye (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by chineduemmao: 9:14am On Oct 14, 2017
Funnicator:
mtchew. not even for the good of the state but to promote his selfish foundation. iranu south east leaders.
believe rochas at your own peril
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by MONITZ: 9:37am On Oct 14, 2017
Chauke:

Absolute bollocks

Where is the bollock in that statement that u quoted Mr.Man? Well meaning Nigerians would see my statement as a true definition of the situation in South Africa,I guess u re a southie nd it's normal to support one of your own irrespective of how bad the crime they committed is ...
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:15am On Oct 14, 2017
aribisala0:
His wife,face of excess
my brother no b small thing.that was d first thing I noticed. she b like who dem use vulcanizer machine pump
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 10:18am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:
how many African women are that beautiful,tall,slim waisted,naturally light skinned and curvy? the paintings only picked the girls most guys can't and painted it out like that's what Imo babes look like. no be same Imo girls wey dey get yam legs and short body?
u no c Rocha's wife 4 airport?she no resemble those girls wey dem paint. or is she not from IMO state?
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 10:34am On Oct 14, 2017
lexy2014:
u no c Rocha's wife 4 airport?she no resemble those girls wey dem paint. or is she not from IMO state?
that ofiliganga odenkudeku fat woman na hin you dey take compare those beautiful girls? pull out Bianca Ojukwu and I would know you are serious. I am not sure if she's Imo though
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by 2n2k(m): 10:48am On Oct 14, 2017
samael:
This is not done! for Mr Zuma to fly down to Nigeria and straight to Imo state governor?! disrespect! to the Nigerian Presidency,protocol broken, Zuma's first port of call should have been to see President Buhari, oh well the governors are just doing as they please. God help us.

I don’t know if you are joking or you meant it?

No protocol is broken. This is in accordance with widely accepted protocol on international visits. The president is on a private visit. Nigerian government has no business with such visit apart from providing external ring protection for him as a matter of diplomatic courtesy.

The visit is equivalent of Buhari’s sojourn in UK, did he call on UK PM or did the PM visit him in the hospital?

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by grodt999: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2017
That is igbo people for you, always bow for people for attack and kill igbos.

Buhari was just invited,
They will invite Indonesia president next.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:04am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:
that ofiliganga odenkudeku fat woman na hin you dey take compare those beautiful girls? pull out Bianca Ojukwu and I would know you are serious. I am not sure if she's Imo though
hahahahahaha...omo, wetin that "fine" lady do u now?don't u no she's d apple of Rocha's eyes?
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by sinceraconcept(m): 11:10am On Oct 14, 2017
lexy2014:
hahahahahaha...omo, wetin that "fine" lady do u now?don't u no she's d apple of Rocha's eyes?
ha ha ha,this one no be apple of the eyes o,this one na Igneous rock wey fit blind eyes o
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by lexy2014: 11:15am On Oct 14, 2017
sinceraconcept:
ha ha ha,this one no be apple of the eyes o,this one na Igneous rock wey fit blind eyes o
ewhoooo....ol' boy,y now?pls have mercy on d woman. Don't u have human sympathies?
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by undefeateds: 11:26am On Oct 14, 2017
what is wrong with this pharaoh parading himself as this president, and to be candid he can't be,or is it not d same person DAT orders the shooting of people in owerri's market, demonic party's member
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by nedum77: 11:27am On Oct 14, 2017
Well done sir Rochas,the greatest philanthropist of our time.I recommend you for the most prestigious Nobel prize award for 2018 for selfless service to humanity. Giving more than 20,000 poor children scholarship is unbelievable and can only be imagined. But this is your reality sir.I couldn't hold back tears while watching on TV the Rochas foundation schools graduation ceremony recently.
Unfortunately sir philanthropism and governance are two sides of a coin. I pray for you sir that The Almighty God will order your steps,help you with governance and reward you in excess of 20,000 folds in Jesus name!!Amen

1 Like

Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by totorimi: 11:46am On Oct 14, 2017
.....but seriously, is it too hard or is there a governing law prohibiting governors from partnering with private sector to build industries in their states to create jobs for their people.

For the SE states they have alot of successful technocrats abroad who wish to invest back home but afraid to do so. Perhaps all they need is the assurances of the governor that they won't be scammed.
The governor can visit them at their host countries by way of a business meeting gather them together to discuss ways of setting up industries and businesses in their home states. Offer them assurances and viable sharing formula.
Offer them subsidised land allocations for development. Investments to be managed by trustees and not govt.
For the northern states this kind of arrangement can easily be made with those investors in the Arabic countries since they don't have many northerners living in diaspora.
In this way businesses will thrive and jobs created and when it comes to security and power generation govt needs to really work on that sector as that is the basis for any meaningful growth.
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by raphaeladeyele: 12:25pm On Oct 14, 2017
make una welcome
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by aribisala0(m): 1:40pm On Oct 14, 2017
samael:
This is not done! for Mr Zuma to fly down to Nigeria and straight to Imo state governor?! disrespect! to the Nigerian Presidency,protocol broken, Zuma's first port of call should have been to see President Buhari, oh well the governors are just doing as they please. God help us.
Ignorant remark. His visist is private and personal and nothing to do with the Nigerian State. Private visits have no protocol rules. Did Buhari visit the British Primie Minister when he was in London?
We were toldon his way back from New York he stopped in London did he visit any government official? IInform yourself well befoe talking
Re: Jacob Zuma Arrives Imo For A 2-Day Visit (Photos) by rakabuba001(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2017
Hate him or love him...Obasanjo is fit.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Petitioned Over Jonathan Illegal N67.2billion Withdrawal From CBN-sahara / APC Ward Chairman Assassinated In Rivers State (Graphic Photos) / N.5bn Campaign Fund Stolen In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.