Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical (11864 Views)

What If ! Philosophical Questions Theories And Answers / The Philosophical Problem Of God / Why Is There Something Instead Of Nothing? (A Philosophical Overview) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 17, 2017
vaxx:
thanks ...just end up with this saying. An absence of evidence is not the same thing as absense of evidence..

Whatever. Your argument here is subjective to you as mine.

OK.
Re: Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical by budaatum: 2:25pm On Oct 17, 2017
ZandhaZaraZ:
As in, ehn. I just had to give it up. It's an excercise in futility. grin
The entire thread was a mind exercise. The errors were pointed out at the beginning but his premise of contingency was still entertained for the sake of discussion. He mixes up his subjective with objectivity is a huge flaw in his reasoning, but a subject he will gnaw on for awhile.

Work done here.
Re: Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical by vaxx: 4:35pm On Oct 17, 2017
budaatum:

The entire thread was a mind exercise. The errors were pointed out at the beginning but his premise of contingency was still entertained for the sake of discussion. He mixes up his subjective with objectivity is a huge flaw in his reasoning, but a subject he will gnaw on for awhile.

Work done here.
thanks you the oasis of knowledge. You were disturbed , you were disturbed when your evidence was counterclaim.

You were suprised how i identify a lot of postulation in your conjecture you term objective.

Anyway I like your gult.. ...

2 Likes

Re: Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical by vivvyo(m): 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2017
vaxx:
thanks you the oasis of knowledge. You were disturbed , you were disturbed when your evidence was counterclaim.

You were suprised how i identify a lot of postulation in your conjecture you term objective.

Anyway I like your gult.. ...

hello bro,
plx suggest a site where I could download philosophy book free, eBook or PDF
Thanks
Re: Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical by vaxx: 1:59pm On Oct 19, 2017
vivvyo:
hello bro,
Thanks
Bros ,I saw your email....but It seems I can't access my email for no

Am not a philosopher nor hold a degree in it .am just students seeking knowledge...

I will try and update this post with some of the books in my disposal...
Re: Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical by vaxx: 2:04pm On Oct 19, 2017
vivvyo:
hello bro,
Thanks
are you running a degree in philosophy?
Re: Why Is There Something Rather than Nothing.... Let's Talk Philosophical by vivvyo(m): 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2017
vaxx:
are you running a degree in philosophy?
nope, just for study purposes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Creationism Or Evolution - Post Your Peer-review Articles Here And Lets Discuss / Download Music: Michael English In Christ Alone / Is Your Bible A Sword Or A Butter Knife? Why You Need The King James Version

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.