Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,826 members, 7,813,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:02 PM

Family Matter - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Matter (2301 Views)

10 Things You Should Never Rush In Life, No Matter The Pressure. / Family Matter: Urgent Help Is Needed / How To Convince Parents That Tribe Doesn't Matter In Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Matter by AkachukwuD(m): 10:53pm On Oct 13, 2017
Hello Everybody.
Good evening.
Please Guys I want to know who is right on this case.
In the place am living ( apartment) this couple came back from where the want to, after some minutes the wife wanted to go out but the husband called her back.
Their conversation.
Husband : Where are you going to.
Wife : I want to go and but card (airtime).
Husband : Come back here. Tomorrow morning you go and buy.
The time was 7:48pm .
After some time I started hearing noise the wife was outside shouting that how can the husband lock her outside that she didn't go anywhere ( meaning that she didn't go out to Buy the airtime again) The husband still refused to open the door. Plus he instructed their children and the wife sister not to open the door for the wife.
Knocking and no one was opening the door out of anger she broke their glass window. later the wife sister open the door for her. The husband came out and started beating everybody both the wife.
The wife started shouting calling the husband names saying that he is stupid for slaping her. The husband pushed everyone outside and said that the will all stay outside. neighbors came to settle the fight. The was now shouting saying that she has had enough of the man that she was leaving with her kids. That the husband was a womanizer, that the husband denied them because of another woman.
That if she go no woman can can stay with him. She even said she want them to separate that the husband was killing her Emotionally . That if another man say Hi to her na wahala. After all the burhaha plus neighbors calming the husband down and he later allowed them to come in side
My question is why will the wife expose their family problems because of ordinary slap.
If it was my wife that exposed our problem outside she won't come back to my house that night
Re: Family Matter by thorpido(m): 11:21pm On Oct 13, 2017
AkachukwuD:
Hello Everybody.
Good evening.
In the place am living ( apartment) this couple came back from where the want to, after some minutes the wife wanted to go out but the husband called her back.
Their conversation.
After some time I started hearing noise the wife was outside shouting that how can the husband lock her outside that she didn't go anywhere ( meaning that she didn't go out to Buy the airtime again) The husband still refused to open the door. Plus he instructed their children and the wife sister not to open the door for the wife.
Knocking and no one was opening the door out of anger she broke their glass window. later the wife sister open the door for her. The husband came out and started beating everybody both the wife.
The wife started shouting calling the husband names saying that he is stupid for slaping her. The husband pushed everyone outside and said that the will all stay outside. neighbors came to settle the fight. The was now shouting saying that she has had enough of the man that she was leaving with her kids. That the husband was a womanizer, that the husband denied them because of another woman.
That if she go no woman can can stay with him. She even said she want them to separate that the husband was killing her Emotionally . That if another man say Hi to her na wahala. After all the burhaha plus neighbors calming the husband down and he later allowed them to come in side
My question is why will the wife expose their family problems because of ordinary slap.
If it was my wife that exposed our problem outside she won't come back to my house that night
How old are you Op?I asked because of the bolded statement.
It's obvious the woman is frustrated.The man has been treating her in a controlling manner.
He slapped her and you say 'ordinary slap'?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Matter by psalms37(f): 6:10am On Oct 14, 2017
'Ordinary slap'abi.Well I pray your sisters get beaten up by their husbands,your mum beaten up by her husband and you emotional and verbally abused by your wife.Then you ll know there's more to the word abuse than 'ordinary slap'

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Matter by d4guy: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2017
psalms37:
'Ordinary slap'abi.Well I pray your sisters get beaten up by their husbands,your mum beaten up by her husband and you emotional and verbally abused by your wife.Then you ll know there's more to the word abuse than 'ordinary slap'
psalmist calm down.
Re: Family Matter by Cuddlebugie(f): 6:41am On Oct 14, 2017
You are a joke, op. Ordinary slap indeed. The sorry excuse if a man didn't start with 'ordinary slap', that I'm sure of. He must have started with threats and verbal abuse which later escalated to violence (ordinary slap). If she were your sister, you'd advice her to stay and enjoy the emotional and physical pain rather than go get help, huh?

5 Likes

Re: Family Matter by AkachukwuD(m): 7:38am On Oct 14, 2017
For those attacking me.
First am not supporting the husband for slapping his wife all am saying is that the wife don't have any right to expose their family problems outside their home for any reason.
Now everybody has known that Behind their smile that they are not even living in peace
Re: Family Matter by prestigiouslady: 7:42am On Oct 14, 2017
hmmmm....op, have you heard of reacting out of frustration An adage says even sheep bites if pushed to the wall....what family secret is there to respect when the man obviously cannot respect his wife by not slapping her
A controlling man is a nightmare, a bad dream that might never end, for the woman to say "no other woman will be able to live with him",that shows the kind of man he is.
I'm not supporting the woman, she could have just stayed indoor and not provoke the devil but realistically how long will she continue to do as his 'lordship' says? what if she had had an emergency and she had to make an urgent call??
Both of them were wrong but the man behaved like a total animal.

2 Likes

Re: Family Matter by SirVintageCock: 2:52pm On Oct 14, 2017
He slapped his wife and you called it ordinary slap but when the woman reacted by baring it all in public you blamed her for not accepting cruelty and brutality. What sort of nutjob are they breeding this days?
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.
First am not supporting the husband for slapping his wife all am saying is that the wife don't have any right to expose their family problems outside their home for any reason.
Now everybody has known that Behind their smile that they are not even living in peace

15 Likes

Re: Family Matter by Chommieblaq(f): 4:36pm On Oct 14, 2017
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.

Just hear yourself undecided

He has the right to beat her and everyone (like you narrated)?
He doesn't want people to know about their "family problem", yet he locked her outside, beats her and disrespect her in front of the kids and other people abi?

Only a slow poke will denial his wife and kids because of another woman, and still feels he should command respect.

6 Likes

Re: Family Matter by Cuddlebugie(f): 7:19pm On Oct 14, 2017
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.
If only the internet allows for bitch slapping the bejesus out of clods like you....

5 Likes

Re: Family Matter by lilmax(m): 7:35pm On Oct 14, 2017
mods should close this thread

1 Like

Re: Family Matter by Prettiepearlz(f): 1:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.
So the man beating up his wife and family in public isn't enough shame to you abi? It's her saying she has had enough that is bothering you? What exactly is there to keep in the family secret that has already been exposed by the man and to think you said why did she expose the family because of ordinary slap is infuriating. Besides what is your business with their family matter? Why bring it to Nairaland? Oh I can take a guess, to promote patriarchy. Good for you! You call slapping a woman an ordinary slap? SMH. Cococandy pls take a look at this post.

2 Likes

Re: Family Matter by Khonifer: 1:25pm On Oct 15, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

This one doesn't have sense at all

It was not the man locking his wife outside their house, nor his beating everybody including the wife and locking them outside, No. It was the woman's words after she had received her beating that exposed the family's problems
cheesy

Madness in high places.

9 Likes

Re: Family Matter by eyinjuege: 2:09pm On Oct 15, 2017
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.

When he locked her outside, hasn't he exposed his family problems to the whole world?
When he started beating her outside, was that portraying their family to be heaven on earth?

4 Likes

Re: Family Matter by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Dummy undecided

4 Likes

Re: Family Matter by cococandy(f): 3:58pm On Oct 15, 2017
Lol.
I can't this morning.
Jeez. Nairaland
Prettiepearlz:

So the man beating up his wife and family in public isn't enough shame to you abi? It's her saying she has had enough that is bothering you? What exactly is there to keep in the family secret that has already been exposed by the man and to think you said why did she expose the family because of ordinary slap is infuriating. Besides what is your business with their family matter? Why bring it to Nairaland? Oh I can take a guess, to promote patriarchy. Good for you! You call slapping a woman an ordinary slap? SMH. Cococandy pls take a look at this post.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Family Matter by Ishilove: 5:02pm On Oct 15, 2017
This op is a wife beater, obviously

3 Likes

Re: Family Matter by NoToPile: 7:21pm On Oct 15, 2017
Khonifer:

It was not the man locking his wife outside their house, nor his beating everybody including the wife and locking them outside, No. It was the woman's words after she had received her beating that exposed the family's problems
cheesy

Madness in high places.

cheesy grin grin grin

Chai I laughed so hard at your post ehn.

Its always good to know how some people reason, sometimes when I hear and see some things offline I just feel well he might be a nairalander . If the matter was brought to this OP guy to judge , this is exactly the way he would reason.

1 Like

Re: Family Matter by Drjudy007: 8:00pm On Oct 15, 2017
Ordinary slap is still doing my head in. I can't deal with an ignoramus undecided

1 Like

Re: Family Matter by Donald3d(m): 2:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Hmm
A lot of married people don't understand that its all about compromise and dropping ur ego(for both parties)This would have solved the problem

Wife : Baba bomboy I wan go buy credit
Hus: Night don come na ,no go anywhere (shouting)
Wife :But I need to call dat customer wey I wan give something early momo.Abeg na .
Hus:But u no say night don come,oya make I follow u,u no sey u be my fried plantain I no want make anything do u .

Shikena !!!!

Scenario 2

W: I wan go buy credit
H : I don dey tell u make u no dey waka for night,oya come use my phone.
Simple !!

Scenario 3

H: no go anywhere
W: *goes back inside and borrows credit*
Case closed !!!

Reality 1

The man is just a horrible human being
And wife doesn't know how to tame him (everybody can be tamed you just have to know the entry point-thats why you should marry your best friend in the first place)

Reality 2

Man was probably nice and caring before and woman turned him into a beast over time (some women transform their husbands sometimes unknowingly ,its a natural instinct for survival to repel all those verbal abuses you keep giving him)
Not withstanding ,the man should have learnt how to control his anger.

Bottom Line :

Marry your best friend and someone you can tame(not to be confused with control) and this goes either way(man/woman). Marry the right person for your character and personality.

Pray for wisdom ,before and during marriage and apply the wisdom

Never let your marriage go sour over time,Marriage is like cooking an eternal food with firewood that will never get done,you have to keep the fire (of love ,friendships ,trust etc) burning forever

You should check my article on marriage below if you havent read it :
https://www.nairaland.com/3314181/how-spice-up-marriage-also

1 Like

Re: Family Matter by prestigiouslady: 7:51am On Oct 16, 2017
Donald3d:
Hmm
A lot of married people don't understand that its all about compromise and dropping ur ego(for both can tame(not to be confused with control) and this goes either way(man/woman). Marry the right person for your character and personality.

Never let your marriage go sour over time,Marriage is like cooking an eternal food with firewood that will never get done,you have to keep the fire

You've said it all...
Re: Family Matter by ImaIma1(f): 9:27am On Oct 16, 2017
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.

So she should keep living in bondage and suffering and smiling to show people that there is peace at home. Which people? Is it "the people" she married.If the man didn't want exposure and trouble why did he lock them outside at night. Or he was expecting them to start singing his praises for keeping them outside.
Re: Family Matter by ImaIma1(f): 9:39am On Oct 16, 2017
Khonifer:

cheesy

Madness in high places.

Really what is wrong with a lot of Nairaland guys? How does someone even reason like this? Always looking for a way to put the blame on the women no matter the situation. I think we have too many immature guys on this forum.
This kind of reasoning just exposes low IQ level and lack of self development by this OP just like many guys here.

1 Like

Re: Family Matter by Nobody: 9:46am On Oct 16, 2017
AkachukwuD:
Hello Everybody.
Good evening.
Their conversation.

Seems you and the husband no get sense together

3 Likes

Re: Family Matter by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 16, 2017
You need sense. You have none.

AkachukwuD:

AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.

1 Like

Re: Family Matter by SAMBARRY: 11:56am On Oct 16, 2017
thorpido:
It's obvious the woman is frustrated.The man has been treating her in a controlling manner.
a man cannot continue bullying,dominating,controlling abusing and embarrassing his wife in the presence of the kids and expect that she will still loves him or be submissive to him.Note that you can't make a woman submit to you through violence it will only make her hate you the more and get irritated with you.in fact she will even loose sexual attraction for you

The man obviously lacks wisdom.I don't know what it is with men thinking they can always make women do whatever they want through violence.This is a very simple issue that the man should have said babes you know it's late and I don't really feel good about you going to buy rechargeable card,why don't you use my phone and call or use the internet banking to buy card if it's that urgent.even if she's the most mad and unsubmissive woman on this earth,take my word anywhere she will simmer and calm down immediately.in fact she'll loose interest in going out but as typical of a man that lacks wisdom and discretion,the fists will be more faster than his brain
Re: Family Matter by SAMBARRY: 11:59am On Oct 16, 2017
thorpido:
a man cannot continue bullying,dominating,controlling abusing and embarrassing his wife in the presence of the kids and expect that she will still loves him or be submissive to him.Note that you can't make a woman submit to you through violence it will only make her hate you the more and get irritated with you.in fact she will even loose sexual attraction for you

The man obviously lacks wisdom.I don't know what it is with men thinking they can always make women do whatever they want through violence.This is a very simple issue that the man should have said babes you know it's late and I don't really feel good about you going to buy rechargeable card,why don't you use my phone and call or use the internet banking to buy card if it's that urgent.even if she's the most mad and unsubmissive woman on this earth,take my word anywhere she will simmer and calm down immediately.in fact she'll loose interest in going out but as typical of a man that lacks wisdom and discretion,the fists will be more faster than his brain

Now he has thrown the baby with the bath water.

It's not every phenese that can stand that is fit to marry or sustain a home
Re: Family Matter by thorpido(m): 12:10pm On Oct 16, 2017
SAMBARRY:

Now he has thrown the baby with the bath water.

It's not every phenese that can stand that is fit to marry or sustain a home
That's true.Some men think controlling and bullying is the way to exert their manhood.

How're you doing and your fine W***?
Re: Family Matter by SAMBARRY: 12:16pm On Oct 16, 2017
thorpido:
That's true.Some men think controlling and bullying is the way to exert their manhood.

How're you doing and your fine W***?
o she's fine and we're doing great.we thank the Lord

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Family Matter by Prognose: 6:21pm On Oct 16, 2017
Donald3d:
Hmm
A lot of married people don't understand that its all about compromise and dropping ur ego(for both parties)This would have solved the problem

Wife : Baba bomboy I wan go buy credit
Hus: Night don come na ,no go anywhere (shouting)
Wife :But I need to call dat customer wey I wan give something early momo.Abeg na .
Hus:But u no say night don come,oya make I follow u,u no sey u be my fried plantain I no want make anything do u .

Shikena !!!!

Scenario 2

H : I don dey tell u make u no dey waka for night,oya come use my phone.
Simple !!

Scenario 3

H: no go anywhere
W: *goes back inside and borrows credit*
Case closed !!!

Reality 1

The man is just a horrible human being
And wife doesn't know how to tame him (everybody can be tamed you just have to know the entry point-thats why you should marry your best friend in the first place)

Reality 2

Man was probably nice and caring before and woman turned him into a beast over time (some women transform their husbands sometimes unknowingly ,its a natural instinct for survival to repel all those verbal abuses you keep giving him)
Not withstanding ,the man should have learnt how to control his anger.

Bottom Line :

Marry your best friend and someone you can tame(not to be confused with control) and this goes either way(man/woman). Marry the right person for your character and personality.

Never let your marriage go sour over time,Marriage is like cooking an eternal food with firewood that will never get done,you have to keep the fire (of love ,friendships ,trust etc) burning forever

You should check my article on marriage below if you havent read it :
https://www.nairaland.com/3314181/how-spice-up-marriage-also

Very wise post. One like from me to you .
Re: Family Matter by Prettiepearlz(f): 10:33pm On Oct 16, 2017
Khonifer:

cheesy

Madness in high places.
Has anyone told you, you're a blessing to this generation and world at large? If no, take it from me now, you're the best thing since Jollof Rice. The Op probably thought he would generate much empathy for the man in his messed up story.

1 Like

Re: Family Matter by 2sexycom(m): 6:11am On Oct 17, 2017
AkachukwuD:
For those attacking me.
you will not make a good husband. A man that is not responsible shouldn't be covered.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Two Men Kill Their Elder Brother After He Assaulted Their Mother Over Food / Child Bearing and Timing of Child Bearing / Am I On The Right Track? Pls Advise!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.