Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,742 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 (17294 Views)

Top 20 Universities With Most Employed Graduates In Nigeria (list) / Nigerian Man Graduates In Style, Gets Full Time Offer From Amazon In USA (photos / JAMB Reveals Those Who Will Get Admission In 2017/2018 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by kehinde1588(m): 6:30am On Oct 16, 2017
FA13:

And there is no qualified christian there.
Please just accept the truth. The school has been islamized more than some schools in the core North. Everyone knows it.
The question is, which religion dominate the school , and which of the political zone ilorin is sited. When last did u hear that a muslim become their SU president in Uniben or UNN. Does it mean that we dnt av muslims there?
no point in arguing with u guys as u av been blind folded by sentiments.
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by lopjohnny(m): 7:41am On Oct 16, 2017
kehinde1588:

The question is, which religion dominate the school , and which of the political zone ilorin is sited. When last did u hear that a muslim become their SU president in Uniben or UNN. Does it mean that we dnt av muslims there?
no point in arguing with u guys as u av been blind folded by sentiments.

Go and try to get information about the history of the school,,,, for your information,,, the school dismantled all the church buildings on campus,,, like RCF,, Deeper life, winners and co,,,,, on no account must you build a church building on campus except from the charpel built by the school and the Catholic church,,,, yet there is mosque attached to all lectures theatres. why that??

I can't can't the number of mosques a faculty has,,,, so let's be realistic here and hit the nail on the head!!!
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by TundeHashim(m): 9:15am On Oct 16, 2017
Hashimyussufamao:

wow!!!! that's great oboi gv me ya digit i feel like calling u nw nw cmn!
Baba...na system I deh use browse ohhh...I never get browsing phone...my big phone crashed that's...I go holla u on top fb
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by Hashimyussufamao(m): 4:41pm On Oct 16, 2017
TundeHashim:
Baba...na system I deh use browse ohhh...I never get browsing phone...my big phone crashed that's...I go holla u on top fb
lol, dey dun carry my phn 2 na one small ah dey use 4nw buh gurn get another one by next week. besides, i no 2dey use fb again the tin dey exhaust my time jare and also when is ur convo date and when are u c0ming here
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by Omobolaji20(m): 3:05pm On Dec 10, 2017
richeeyo:

Classrooms in university
I see your levels now
Sorry sir
Can I go now

Its over 2months now.
Sorry pls, what should I have term it?
Lecture room?

Hahahahaahah
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by richeeyo(m): 7:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
Omobolaji20:

Its over 2months now.
Sorry pls, what should I have term it?
Lecture room?

Hahahahaahah
You dug this up again
Where have u been all this while that u just replying now
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by Omobolaji20(m): 6:00pm On Dec 11, 2017
richeeyo:

You dug this up again
Where have u been all this while that u just replying now

Shouldn't you rather face d subject of discourse instead of my whereabout?
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by richeeyo(m): 6:15pm On Dec 11, 2017
Omobolaji20:

Shouldn't you rather face d subject of discourse instead of my whereabout?
Appreciate when people just joke around with you a Lil, your whereabouts is of no importance to me, if you like you can go to hell
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by Omobolaji20(m): 7:47pm On Dec 24, 2017
richeeyo:

Appreciate when people just joke around with you a Lil, your whereabouts is of no importance to me, if you like you can go to hell

there is time for everything under d earth says the Bible.

Back to d matter, do u agree that you were wrong?
lecture room in tertiary institution, classroom, classroom in pry sec skul, architerural studio are all classroom.

aint going to hell, heaven is my place
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by richeeyo(m): 8:34pm On Dec 24, 2017
Omobolaji20:

there is time for everything under d earth says the Bible.

Back to d matter, do u agree that you were wrong?
lecture room in tertiary institution, classroom, classroom in pry sec skul, architerural studio are all classroom.

aint going to hell, heaven is my place
You are one hell of a guy.
A learning facility building is also a classroom, i agree
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by Omobolaji20(m): 10:59am On Dec 26, 2017
richeeyo:

You are one hell of a guy.
A learning facility building is also a classroom, i agree

That ends everything then.
Good morning.
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

By d way,
I am Omobolaji, Unilorin Graduate, Finance.
Re: For The First Time In History,unilorin Produces 89 First Class Graduates In 2017 by richeeyo(m): 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2017
Omobolaji20:

That ends everything then.
Good morning.
Merry Xmas and happy new year in advance.

By d way,
I am Omobolaji, Unilorin Graduate, Finance.
Richard Francis
Business management
Cape Coast
Merry Christmas too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

JAMB 2019-things To Consider When Choosing A Course / Unn Admission / BREAKING: FG Postpones Jan. 18, 2021 School Resumption Indefinitely

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.