Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,858 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

Bluboo Dual Anyone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Bluboo Dual Anyone? (979 Views)

Meiigoo S8 6.1'' 18:9 Full Display Dual-sided 3d | 4+64gb | 13+5mp Dual | / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More / Gionee X1 Comes With 4G, Fingerprint And Dual Flash At Low Price (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bluboo Dual Anyone? by festwiz(m): 6:21am On Oct 14, 2017
Hello there guys,

I am in the market for a new smartphone and i happened to come across the Bluboo Dual. It costs around 35-40k. What do you think about it? If you use it please can you give me an honest review of it? Thanks.

Quick spec rundown

MT6737 1.5GHz Quad core
1080p 5.5" screen
Android 6.0
3000mAh battery
Mali T720 MP2 GPU
13+2MP rear cameras, 5MP selfie camera
2GB RAM and 16GB Storage

Sensors
Light, Proximity, Gravity, Gyroscope and Fingerprint

Re: Bluboo Dual Anyone? by JamieLannister: 6:49am On Oct 14, 2017
The reviews are quite good. In fact I was going to buy that phone once upon a time, but someone convinced me not to, he asked me to go for Xiaomi, which I agreed was a better option. Anyways, the Dual is in same category with the Leagoo M8 Pro and Oukitel U20 Plus. All have same feature ish but the Dual has a slight advantage with slimmer body, better camera, better screen, better sound, and slightly faster processor. Why don't you go for it and give us a hands on review. wink
Re: Bluboo Dual Anyone? by festwiz(m): 6:55am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=JamieLannister wink[/quote] Haha, i was hoping someone else would. I watched the review on TechUtopia's YouTube channel and the device was quite decent. I would've gone with the Redmi 5A but i have a pretty tight budget.
Re: Bluboo Dual Anyone? by JamieLannister: 7:04am On Oct 14, 2017
[quote author=festwiz post=61402961][/quote]

It indeed a decent device. I fell in love with it and for days was dreaming about when and how i'll get it in my hands. grin
I'd still go for it, if I have loose change to spare. sad
I think you should hold off on buying the dual for now and extend your search a little wider. New devices are being launched everyday, you probably might find something better or simply go for Xiaomi (Redmi 4X is also in same category as the Dual, but better), only that you have to up your budget a bit.
Re: Bluboo Dual Anyone? by festwiz(m): 7:49am On Oct 14, 2017
JamieLannister:

It indeed a decent device. I fell in love with it and for days was dreaming about when and how i'll get it in my hands. grin
I'd still go for it, if I have loose change to spare. sad
I think you should hold off on buying the dual for now and extend your search a little wider. New devices are being launched everyday, you probably might find something better or simply go for Xiaomi (Redmi 4X is also in same category as the Dual, but better), only that you have to up your budget a bit.
Thanks. I will put that into consideration. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Data Subscription Thief / I Need A Very Clean Samsung Galaxy Note 4. In Port Harcourt. Serious Buyer / What Happened To Glo's Database

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.